Hop To
Page 2,210 of 2,280 1 2 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2279 2280
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

Yep, the collapse of Little Kim's nuclear test mountain. Gee, I wonder how Trump was able to flip all those nations to support him?

Does anyone other than me remember some countries reporting they had developed hypersonic missiles? And Trumps parable in reply? "It doesn't matter, I have weapons 17,000 times faster."

So how is Trump going to be able to make that phone call and stop the destruction of the world In a nuclear WW3?

Who can Connect the Dots besides a few of us? How did Trump flip Iran? How is Trump going to flip Israel?

Why does Trump need to flip Israel? Why did Tesla get more military funding than any other company in history?

Which of the Starlink atellites have plasma beam technology? What blew up the Satanic Georgia Guidestones? What blew up the Satanic Phillipines Obelisk? What hit the Vatican and set it on fire?

What did Trump threaten Putin with if Putin moved on Ukraine while Trump was still in the White House?

What did Trump threaten Xi with if he moved on Taiwan while he was still in the White House?

Why is N Korea and Iran joining Russia and Chyna and India and Saudi Arabia in BRICS?

Why is there Panic in DC?
Really now? He actually said that?

GB1

Whip #19220105 02/17/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19220268 02/17/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19220281 02/17/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
child sacrifice? Its been in our face for how long? if you cant connect the dots now ,try this,https://greatawakening.win/p/17sP1nxOtc/children-are-being-kidnapped-tor/c/ dude in the comments breaks it down,, the choice is yours

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19220288 02/17/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jag,K22,, Why do they ,like the song says want to, "kill whitey" ? critical thinking? threat with our IQ? Morals? Gods chosen ? Id like to hear your input

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

Yep, the collapse of Little Kim's nuclear test mountain. Gee, I wonder how Trump was able to flip all those nations to support him?

Does anyone other than me remember some countries reporting they had developed hypersonic missiles? And Trumps parable in reply? "It doesn't matter, I have weapons 17,000 times faster."

So how is Trump going to be able to make that phone call and stop the destruction of the world In a nuclear WW3?

Who can Connect the Dots besides a few of us? How did Trump flip Iran? How is Trump going to flip Israel?

Why does Trump need to flip Israel? Why did Tesla get more military funding than any other company in history?

Which of the Starlink atellites have plasma beam technology? What blew up the Satanic Georgia Guidestones? What blew up the Satanic Phillipines Obelisk? What hit the Vatican and set it on fire?

What did Trump threaten Putin with if Putin moved on Ukraine while Trump was still in the White House?

What did Trump threaten Xi with if he moved on Taiwan while he was still in the White House?

Why is N Korea and Iran joining Russia and Chyna and India and Saudi Arabia in BRICS?

“We have, I call it, the ‘super-duper missile,’" Trump continued. “I heard the other night, 17 times faster than what they have right now, when you take the fastest missile we have right now. You've heard Russia has five times and China's working on five or six times. We have one 17 times, and it's just gotten the go-ahead."

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hosfly
So quit arguing with him,,, simple,, Read rainshots post

They cant see it, Hoss. The Lord doesn't lie. They don't believe HIM, they believe the MSM. Why?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What's funny is that if they weren't so stupid and if they weren't like snowflake dimocraps they could Connect the Dots and know the truth.

Our nation wouldn't have to go through this Storm. As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Its jokers like those on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew who are holding Trump and the Military back from moving.

The Dumbassed Crew is only a few steps higher up the ladder than the Genius Crew of Jell-O and psychodawg and Gayghost and Houston_2.

Smokeapole is particularly stupid and should probably be on the Genius Crew. He knows plenty of dumbasses like me who got accepted into top universities 4 year Doctorate Graduate programs a year early and with no bachelor's degree. Hey, just ask him.

He missed the part in the Bible about the Lord saying the ways of the wise seem strange to fools.

He's stupid enough to believe fjb when he says I'm a lieberal who posts Trump Retruths and Trumps Truth Social posts. Tff.

He's as stupid as Jell-O and Gayghost. What convinces him and Elkhunternm is all the great anti Dimocrap and pro Trump posts fjb makes wink.

Ha, that leftist POS comes on here one day and attacks me and K22 and the Dumbassed Crew sucks up his lying BS like they were raised on it.

Why? Here's a Clue.

Trump said this is a battle between Good (GOD) and Evil (Satan and his minions). That battle is going on in Big Pharma, Big Business, Hollywood, FDA, AMA, Congress, DOJ, MSM, CDC.... and the Fire.

I said long ago the time was coming when we would see the unbelievers have to make a choice as to which fork in the road they would have to take.

We are seeing the direction suckers like Smokeapole and the woolve and others are taking.

Funny how you quote all these bible versus but yet you're not very Christian acting. You must go to the same church as Joe, Joeuartx.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jag,K22,, Why do they ,like the song says want to, "kill whitey" ? critical thinking? threat with our IQ? Morals? Gods chosen ? Id like to hear your input

GODs believers. The World hated JESUS and all his diciples. It is written, Give swine pearls and they will turn on you.

A lot of people are worse than dogs and more like swine.

Wasn't it Plato who said, "No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

They call Trump a liar and say he will start WW3.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/17/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
rjf #19220789 02/17/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

They cant see it, Hoss. The Lord doesn't lie. They don't believe HIM, they believe the MSM. Why?

What's funny is that if they weren't so stupid and if they weren't like snowflake dimocraps they could Connect the Dots and know the truth.

Our nation wouldn't have to go through this Storm. As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Its jokers like those on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew who are holding Trump and the Military back from moving.

The Dumbassed Crew is only a few steps higher up the ladder than the Genius Crew of Jell-O and psychodawg and Gayghost and Houston_2.

Smokeapole is particularly stupid and should probably be on the Genius Crew. He knows plenty of dumbasses like me who got accepted into top universities 4 year Doctorate Graduate programs a year early and with no bachelor's degree. Hey, just ask him.

He missed the part in the Bible about the Lord saying the ways of the wise seem strange to fools.

He's stupid enough to believe fjb when he says I'm a lieberal who posts Trump Retruths and Trumps Truth Social posts. Tff.

He's as stupid as Jell-O and Gayghost. What convinces him and Elkhunternm is all the great anti Dimocrap and pro Trump posts fjb makes wink.

Ha, that leftist POS comes on here one day and attacks me and K22 and the Dumbassed Crew sucks up his lying BS like they were raised on it.

Why? Here's a Clue.

Trump said this is a battle between Good (GOD) and Evil (Satan and his minions). That battle is going on in Big Pharma, Big Business, Hollywood, FDA, AMA, Congress, DOJ, MSM, CDC.... and the Fire.

I said long ago the time was coming when we would see the unbelievers have to make a choice as to which fork in the road they would have to take.

We are seeing the direction suckers like Smokeapole and the woolve and others are taking.

Funny how you quote all these bible versus but yet you're not very Christian acting. You must go to the same church as Joe, Joeuartx.

That's what the pukes say about Trump.

I Dindo Nuffin
rjf #19220803 02/17/24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rjf
Funny how you quote all these bible versus but yet you're not very Christian acting.

There's really nothing funny about it but you have a real knack for understatement.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rjf
Funny how you quote all these bible versus but yet you're not very Christian acting.

There's really nothing funny about it but you have a real knack for understatement.

Gotta agree!

rjf #19220835 02/17/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

“We have, I call it, the ‘super-duper missile,’" Trump continued. “I heard the other night, 17 times faster than what they have right now, when you take the fastest missile we have right now. You've heard Russia has five times and China's working on five or six times. We have one 17 times, and it's just gotten the go-ahead."

So you dumbasses think he spoke of that only one time?

How many different times did he say the Biden in the White House is not the real Joe Biden? How many different ways did he say it? Many times and many different ways, just as he's told the story about only having gone to DC 17 times before deciding to run.

What do you think Trump meant when saying if he hit Biden in his fake nose plastic would fly everywhere?

Nevermind, you're too stupid, or is it too disingenuous, to be able to Connect the Dots.

Now, come on and throw some more slings, arrows and lies my way. Make my Day. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/17/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

How many different times did he say the Biden in the White House is not the real Joe Biden? How many different ways did he say it? Many times and many different ways, just as he's told the story about only having gone to DC 17 times before deciding to run.

"The truth shall set you free", "you cant handle the truth".
Google will be your friend, if you would do more research other than Q forums. When your hit with anything opposing it drives you absolutely bonkers. Then the name calling starts and tantrum throwing. Numerous resources say the same thing, Trump said 17 times, not 17,000 regarding his "super duper" missile's.
Ever thought that maybe Q isnt right all the time?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

GODs believers. The World hated JESUS and all his diciples. It is written, Give swine pearls and they will turn on you.

Remember, Hoss, didn't some of the scum call me a lieberal? Hahaha. TFF

IT IS WRITTEN, "BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

What do you think Trump meant when saying if he hit Biden in his fake nose plastic would fly everywhere?

Nevermind, you're too stupid, or is it too disingenuous, to be able to Connect the Dots.

Now, come on and throw some more slings, arrows and lies my way. Make my Day. grin

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/42gibdNpy3o[/video]

Trump Says He ‘Dreams Of Punching Biden In His Fake Nose; There’d Be Plastic All Over the Floor’

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Remember this the next time your picking grapes from your thorn bush.

Whip #19221031 02/17/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
rjf #19221052 02/17/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf

Remember this the next time your picking grapes from your thorn bush.

Never called Trump a Liar, called YOU one.

rjf #19221196 02/17/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rjf

Why? Here's a Clue.

A man can be a Christian or a patriot, but he can't legally be a Christian and a patriot - except in the usual way: one of the two with the mouth, the other with the heart.

Mark Twain

Whip #19221197 02/17/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,210 of 2,280 1 2 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 11 invisible), 1,832 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,941
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.