Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Seeing how Trump was witch hunted , several other large business' are now looking to leave NY. A worried Hochul ran to the mic's to explain "there is no reason to leave, we would never do what we did to Trump, to you.

Sure sounds like an admission of a Witch Hunt to me.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I bet they didn’t see that coming. Seriously, I really doubt they did. Even though most everyone with a 9th grade or better edumacation saw it coming, the democrats didn’t I guarantee it. They’re that dumb.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by RAM
Seeing how Trump was witch hunted , several other large business' are now looking to leave NY. A worried Hochul ran to the mic's to explain "there is no reason to leave, we would never do what we did to Trump, to you.

Yep, I agree. I hope Trump's lawyers can use it in his appeal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ask Newscum how it worked out for him.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RAM

She was also very careful with her words.

“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If the Government of NY isn’t seen as Corrosive to the Business Model of every Business in NY then My God Have No Mercy on their Addled Minds ..

Their All Going to Burn ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by RAM

“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about, because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior,”

And you're STILL full of DUMBA SSED BULLS HIT!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So New Yawk just set a "legal" precedence if this survives appellate court. If it does, the state can now charge you with fraud if you go to a car dealer and misrepresent that your $2500.00 beater you are trying to trade in, is worth $12,500.00. There's absolutely no difference between this and what they convicted DJT of and Hochul is too stupid to realize what a can of worms NY just opened if this judgment stands.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by RAM

And you're STILL full of DUMBA SSED BULLS HIT!!
Care to elaborate?

What part of my post was Bullschit.

I quoted her words, words she carefull chose to not blatantly admit the obvious.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
If this stands to become legal precedent, the city is doomed and they know it. It will be tossed on appeal and the city can go on trying to “get Trump” in other ways.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Trump should sell it (his supposed inflated property) to Zelinsky for 20 million (over the 14) and escalate the goings on....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The next step that will be investigated and most likely another indictment, especially of the Trump boys, is where did the money come from to pay these fines.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It should be overturned as there's no precedent for the indictment and trial. This is a political witch hunt plain and simple. The trial was a farce. All of these lawsuits are pure political assassination. None of them will survive judicial review. Nobody had standing and the Banks all testified that they were happy dealing with Trump and he paid his debts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
It should be overturned as there's no precedent for the indictment and trial. This is a political witch hunt plain and simple. The trial was a farce. All of these lawsuits are pure political assassination. None of them will survive judicial review. Nobody had standing and the Banks all testified that they were happy dealing with Trump and he paid his debts.
Correct, but that doesn’t change the verdict and The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals will prolly not rule in Trump’s favor.

The SC is also iffy at best when it comes to Trump.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
She definitely tripped on her tits saying that. But she’s surely just doing what she is told and having trouble with her words afterwards because it makes no sense. Like Biden’s press secretary trying to explain things.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
when I read what Twitter was saying about her I thought she really stepped in it.

I have to agree with Steve4102, she was particular with her wording

but what is not being said here is many business' in New York do exactly what Trump did.

So where she screwed up was saying that New York business people follow the law and don't do what Trump did.

Narrator: They do exactly what Trump did

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I new way for New York to raise revenue, we just don't know who the next target will be.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

That's how she's trying to say it was a witch hunt without saying it was a witch hunt.

Inflating the value of assets when trying to get a loan against them is pretty much standard operating procedure in that business.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
At best she’s admitting fully they singled out Trump for selective prosecution. It’ll be overturned somewhere up the line. No laws were broken, total sham. Just hoping there’s enough encouragement for the attorneys to file suit when the case is discharged. Love to see NYC footing Trump’s legal bills along with damages.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mathman

That's how she's trying to say it was a witch hunt without saying it was a witch hunt.

Inflating the value of assets when trying to get a loan against them is pretty much standard operating procedure in that business.
Originally Posted by KFWA
when I read what Twitter was saying about her I thought she really stepped in it.

I have to agree with Steve4102, she was particular with her wording

but what is not being said here is many business' in New York do exactly what Trump did.

So where she screwed up was saying that New York business people follow the law and don't do what Trump did.

Narrator: They do exactly what Trump did

Correct, but the Dumb Fuqks here on The Fire are calling me a dumb fuqk for posting this, right Sharpsman you ignorant fuqk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 345dl, 219 Wasp, 47 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,973
Posts18,519,820
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.