Hop To
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NeBassman
What I am hearing is that nobody really "knows" what the facts are at this point, sad.

Liberals never know crap about crap, thats why they keep living in it. As Dirtfarmer said, it seems normal to them. Fresh air is an anathema.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What I am hearing is that nobody really "knows" what the facts are at this point, sad.

Liberals never know crap about crap, thats why they keep living in it. As Dirtfarmer said, it seems normal to them. Fresh air is an anathema.

Obviously some people don't "know" how to define fact from speculation or fiction, this is not a liberal or conservative thing, it is simply a product of ignorance and "I want to believe". Knowing something to be true, versus believing something to true are two entirely different things.

"Facts are stubborn things..." Raise your hand if you have physically seen or held in your hand, the FISA warrant in question. Experiencing something firsthand is the primary way to "know" it.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Obviously some people don't "know" how to define fact from speculation or fiction, this is not a liberal or conservative thing, it is simply a product of ignorance and "I want to believe". Knowing something to be true versus believing something to true are two entirely different things.

"Facts are stubborn things..." Raise your hand if you have physically seen or held in your hand, the FISA warrant in question. Experiencing something firsthand is the primary way to "know" it.

Patience, young Skywalker. You won't get a damn bit of info until at least tomorrow morning as Trump allows the 72-hour news cycle to end (the one he started Saturday morning with his tweets). You'll get your facts when they will do the most damage to the opposition, in this case the MSM and Obama (one and the same). When the press declares total victory on this story we'll get some hard evidence. But only at the moment of peak advantage for Trump. We're not there yet. I'd expect more allegations via Twatter from Trump soon.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
See, even you agree that we really don't have the facts quite yet. grin

I can wait until tomorrow. wink

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Obviously some people don't "know" how to define fact from speculation or fiction, this is not a liberal or conservative thing, it is simply a product of ignorance and "I want to believe". Knowing something to be true, versus believing something to true are two entirely different things.

And there you go with logic and reason, that won't work here laugh Alternative facts: the common phrase for bullshiit.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I can give you a few facts.

The way FISA is written POTUS can authorize surveillance with out a warrant if the AG will agree.

The only thing stopping Obummer, Holder, and Cankles from spying on everyone would have been their moral compass.

Good thing they were so trustworthy. grin

Well maybe that last thing was not really a fact.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

As far back as October Hillary was tweeting and the MSM reporting that the Trump campaign was under surveillance. This was all reported in the MSM. I'm talking the New York Times. The fact that Trump was under surveillance is indisputable.

The big question is was any intel gained used to bring Trump down? Obviously. We're waiting on proof of intent.

Was the Obama admin using the intelligence community for nefarious political purposes against the Trump campaign and administration?

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/06/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Your kind wants to force naked men in locker rooms with our underage daughters. JFK put us on the moon. Obama put you in the women's locker room. Go find a stall- there's no urinals. And when you're in there, yell "Trump is Hitler and I just took a Hitler!"

damn lady, you need to stay off the Jimson Weed, it is not doing you any good. blush

Probably makes you more interesting. Have you tried tieing a pork chop around your neck instead? Might meet somebody more on your own level.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
This aged well
the truth came out and this lying pos still denies it

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
That's proof ?, wow doesn't take much these days...no wonder the press is having a field day.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,785
Posts18,515,806
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.