Campfire Ranger
C
So has anyone called the number?

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The mRNA vaxxes are killing you. Just buy my special potion to flush them out of your system.

And don’t forget to smash that like button and be sure to subscribe to my channel.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
The mRNA vaxxes are killing you. Just buy my special potion to flush them out of your system.

And don’t forget to smash that like button and be sure to subscribe to my channel.
They are killing people and if one was dumb enough to put that chit in their body, then Im sure they would be dumb enough to think there would be some magic potion to flush it out

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp

They are killing people and if one was dumb enough to put that chit in their body, then Im sure they would be dumb enough to think there would be some magic potion to flush it out

Just curious, did you call the number to see if the information that the Red Cross not accepting mRNA vaxxed blood is true?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Just curious, did you call the number to see if the information that the Red Cross not accepting mRNA vaxxed blood is true?

On the website it said there was no problem donating blood as long as you were not symptomatic or had been given the shot within two weeks.

Didn't say if they would let you donate or not within the two weeks.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope and Im also not the one who stated this was a thing. All I said was it wouldnt surprise me

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The vaccine was a lie from day 1. Day 1.
More than a lie, probably thee largest.gov science experiment of all time. Maybe 20 years from now we will know what it was all about.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
The vaccine was a lie from day 1. Day 1.
More than a lie, probably thee largest.gov science experiment of all time. Maybe 20 years from now we will know what it was all about.

It wasn't just a science experiment.

They used us as a model for biological warfare. Both offensive and defensive.

Got great...real time compliance data too.

It was strategic.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I did a little reading. Apparently some folks were part of COVID vax trials that had live virus. That is why they are required to ask. So basically if you were a part of the trials or can’t remember what vax you took, they don’t want your blood.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Follow the Money

Unvaccinated Blood worth a Bunch especially the Wicked that pushed it down our Throats ..

The Wicked see the Statistics..

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Remember when they went into the dictionary and completely changed the definition of the word ‘vaccine’ ? They changed the meaning of a word to something else, just so people would be tricked into thinking that the Covid shot was vaccine. That was awesome.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The Red Cross is not a good organization when you start digging. Avoid them.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by akrange
Follow the Money

Unvaccinated Blood worth a Bunch especially the Wicked that pushed it down our Throats ..

The Wicked see the Statistics..

Did you even read the thread before posting?

Why are people so gullible these days? That that applies to both sides.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Fishing boat owner that never took a science now suddenly an internet science expert. Lol

Alaskan Clown world

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when they went into the dictionary and completely changed the definition of the word ‘vaccine’ ? They changed the meaning of a word to something else, just so people would be tricked into thinking that the Covid shot was vaccine. That was awesome.
For sure. It is insane that anyone can still try and defend the death shot. There is soooooo much proof out there on how bad all of this really was and is, yet here we are

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't know if they are asking because they are expressing concern over long term side effects. Not sure how all that works with a transfusion.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/22/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Nope. That never happened.

You made that up.

Move along now.

Hey look! Russia!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cfran
The Red Cross is not a good organization when you start digging. Avoid them.
Correct

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"The Vaccine" was the first step in the liberal left, and the Globalist crowd's intentions to reduce the worlds population by 90%, which they have been touting for the last 4 plus decades.

Its the masses they want to wipe out, world wide, so there is more of it all for them.. the self appointed elitists.

anyone blind to that fact, is blind to the obvious....its not that hard to put together to see... they are putting it right in front of our faces, and are laughing at those who believe it "Lock Stock and Barrel". They created a problem and then supposedly create a solution to solve the problem they created, and so the trusting non thinking people of the world blindly believe it, so they can be saved....

Sheep being led to slaughter.... is all this 'Get the Jab" ever was....

"Here little girl, said the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" right out of a children's story that is how many centuries old?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka

Fishing boat owner that never took a science now suddenly an internet science expert. Lol

Alaskan Clown world

The next time you get your .gov pension check, give some of it back.

Clown world is a career fed law enforcement like yourself who comes on here and lies all day long. No wonder why no one trusts the feds anymore.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,399
Posts18,527,924
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.