Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This isn't New York or Washington DC where the Left controls everything. I think in Georgia Judge McAfee will be under pressure to disqualify Fani. We'll have to wait to see how he rules, but I'd say it's likely she will be removed from the case given the amount of evidence against her.

In a normal world, that's what would happen.

Now is not normal.

Odds she gets pulled no better than 30-70, & that is being generous.

MM

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by steve4102
This isn't New York or Washington DC where the Left controls everything. I think in Georgia Judge McAfee will be under pressure to disqualify Fani. We'll have to wait to see how he rules, but I'd say it's likely she will be removed from the case given the amount of evidence against her.
Kemp is in Fani’s corner,

Kemp can't help her in this situation ?, this is a court decision set forth by a judge....Governor can't over rule a judge in the court of law.

I'd think that at a minimum, the judge will "suggest" to have Ward removed from the prosecution team.....or in the real world, toss the case out and have all removed and disbarred in the state of Georgia.

Yeah but Kemp can send enough "signals" to make things work out for fat ass fani. Hell, maybe Kemp and McAfee will have a meeting in an airplane on a tarmac and talk about grandkids.... You know ,just cause they need to catch up on life.

Side note , "they" must really have some dirt on Bradley to make him flip 180* like he did.

Kabuki theater @ its finest.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Fulton county is a Democrat run corrupt schithole. It would not surprise me in the least to see fat Fani get off with no repercussions.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Fat Fanny needs to work on her thousand yard stare- - - - -that big booty is a tempting target.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by steve4102
Kemp is in Fani’s corner,

Kemp can't help her in this situation ?, this is a court decision set forth by a judge....Governor can't over rule a judge in the court of law.

I'd think that at a minimum, the judge will "suggest" to have Ward removed from the prosecution team.....or in the real world, toss the case out and have all removed and disbarred in the state of Georgia.

Yeah but Kemp can send enough "signals" to make things work out for fat ass fani. Hell, maybe Kemp and McAfee will have a meeting in an airplane on a tarmac and talk about grandkids.... You know ,just cause they need to catch up on life.

Side note , "they" must really have some dirt on Bradley to make him flip 180* like he did.

Kabuki theater @ its finest.
Doesn’t Bradley have some sexual assault allegations pending? If so, he’s being blackmailed to not remember what he texted 30 days prior to his testimony. That’s the court he’ll face, that DA to prosecute, that Bar to consider his license.

They got that boy by the short hair. He sweats a lot, even for a fat dude.

Kemp was intimidated by Aunt Jemima (Stacey Abrams). Them aggressive minority women shake that boy to the core. Ya can hear his teeth rattling, knees knocking.

So he’s no champion, just a survivor in a hostile environment. He ain’t no Trumpster, just a big RINO with no cajones.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Terrible judge. He doesn't want to do the right thing obviously. Too much solid evidence to ignore. The bar will have 4 dummies to eject if he lets her slide, instead of 3.
Theoretically maybe.

But who ya think makes up the bar in that setting?

If it’s a state wide bar, ok. If it’s Fulton County, don’t hold your breath.

Does anyone know anything about that bar?

DF

State Bars are, just as expected, run by the state, not counties. I never have heard of a county bar.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DF you are probably correct. I had forgotten about the ghettopotamus. I'm sure her hooks are entangled somewhere, somehow.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Terrible judge. He doesn't want to do the right thing obviously. Too much solid evidence to ignore. The bar will have 4 dummies to eject if he lets her slide, instead of 3.
Theoretically maybe.

But who ya think makes up the bar in that setting?

If it’s a state wide bar, ok. If it’s Fulton County, don’t hold your breath.

Does anyone know anything about that bar?

DF

State Bars are, just as expected, run by the state, not counties. I never have heard of a county bar.
Thanks, I don’t know much about such.

State bar may dilute Fulton demographics, local Dem politics somewhat.

Still somewhat of a sticky situation.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The judge is painted into a corner. If this were just a little local case, as y'all said he would just let Fani slide, he would win re election, crooked Nig DAs in Fulton Count would take expensive trips on the taxpayer's dime, and the sun would still come up tomorrow morning.

This once-little divorce trial has become a media sensation. Lawyers and judges around the country are glued to the screen, and realize what an incompetent crooked POS Fani is.

This judge will have to dump Fani from the case, or else, he will be regarded as a fool by legal experts.
Yeah, that judge is sorta in a bind either way. Bet he has tight sphincters....

Fulton County is it's own world from what I gather. It's gonna be interesting, already is. May get even more interesting as additional witnesses seem to be coming out of the woodwork. Would be neat to see it turn into a feeding frenzy.

DF

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My girlfriend is paying for the expensive vacations. Shirley owns an expensive rental house in Buckhead, north Atlanta where the rich white folks stay. Shirley pays Fulton County $7 Grand a year in property taxes.

Go get 'em Fani, have fun while it lasts.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My girlfriend is paying for the expensive vacations. Shirley owns an expensive rental house in Buckhead, north Atlanta where the rich white folks stay. Shirley pays Fulton County $7 Grand a year in property taxes.

Go get 'em Fani, have fun while it lasts.
Yeah, Buckhead is for sure high end. Y’all keeping Fani in vacation money, walking around cash. I’m sure she and her entourage appreciate it.

Is this a great country or what. When ya got it, ya got it, may as well flaunt it. It’s quite a ride until it isn’t.

Like musical chairs, you better have a seat when the music stops. I think Fani gonna get caught standing, cause it looks like the music’s about to stop.

DF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Its disgusting, Fulton is a corrupt county, its disgusting that there is no justice in this country anymore.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Check out atty Ashleigh Merchant now testifying before the GA Senate Committee. Interesting. It’s on YouTube. She’s good.

She’s the one who got all that text info out of atty Terrance against atty Wade.

Someone got to Terrance. He had a severe case of amnesia, not remembering what he had texted just a month earlier. Someone must have made him a deal he couldn’t refuse. He was sweating a lot, even for a fat dude.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Looking more and more to be the case.

GA minority senator on judicial committee going head to head with Ashleigh Merchant. He’s way over his head, she’s lecturing him like a law professor. Not sure he’s smart enough to understand what she’s saying, although he postures like he does. He’s playing to his base.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

GA minority senator on judicial committee going head to head with Ashleigh Merchant. He’s way over his head, she’s lecturing him like a law professor. Not sure he’s smart enough to understand what she’s saying, although he postures like he does. He’s playing to his base.

DF

I think so. State is going to take Willis down.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

I think so. State is going to take Willis down.
She's left the door open for a dozen or more actions from misappropriation of Federal funds, State funds, County funds, lying to a court, malfeasance, ethics violations, etc. Take your choice, take a number, get in line. It's a target rich environment.

Check out Haman's gallows in the Bible (Book of Ester). Sorta fits.

DF

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

She played that pompous-ass groid like a bluegrass fiddle- - - - -Charlie Daniels couldn't have done a better job!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

She played that pompous-ass groid like a bluegrass fiddle- - - - -Charlie Daniels couldn't have done a better job!

Agree.

Watching her work him was pure entertainment.

If you guys missed it, it’s on several YouTube sites. You’ll need a sack of popcorn with beverage of choice.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The whole thing can be summed up in 3 words: "Get that cracker."

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.