Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
This taxation with representation ain’t turned out so great either.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No idea how much, everything’s with the CPA,
But we’ll be stroking a check. Bought some trucks & equipment late last year per tax planning, couple LLC’s the projects were at the tail end so showed some losses on the K-1, funded kids 529’s, simple IRA’s, threw the guys some good bonuses… all you can do.

Government doesn't want you saving money, they want you spending!

My wife and I are small $ but even for us with no kids we get dinged pretty hard.

Bought a few cow farmer items that will lesson the blow.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by specialK
Millions and millions of able bodied pukes that receive disability or welfare because they are too [bleep] in lazy to work appreciate our tax dollars. Oh and Zelensky too.

This is 1/2 the problem. The other 1/2 is people either paying nothing or not enough. Congress critters have put in way too many loopholes so they and their rich friends don't have to pay up. I don't mind paying my share. I do mind when it's wasted and when others don't pull their weight.

Federal taxes hit me and my wife pretty hard. We both have the max deducted + I pay extra. I'm still going to have to pay about $500 this year. The other side of the coin is that Georgia doesn't hit me hard. They deposited over $6000 in my account Monday. Plus there was a budget surplus here the last 2 years and each married couple who paid those years got an extra $400 in late spring. That may or may not happen this year, but I'd say chances are good.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Being a farmer and fisherman we had to settle up yesterday with the IRS. S corp is due in April but shouldn't be bad since the crooks get a quarterly payment. Our CPA says if you don't spend it your going to be paying taxes. I need to seek some advice from a tax lawyer.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Tax is theft.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JMR40
Originally Posted by specialK
Millions and millions of able bodied pukes that receive disability or welfare because they are too [bleep] in lazy to work appreciate our tax dollars. Oh and Zelensky too.

This is 1/2 the problem. The other 1/2 is people either paying nothing or not enough. Congress critters have put in way too many loopholes so they and their rich friends don't have to pay up. I don't mind paying my share. I do mind when it's wasted and when others don't pull their weight.

Federal taxes hit me and my wife pretty hard. We both have the max deducted + I pay extra. I'm still going to have to pay about $500 this year. The other side of the coin is that Georgia doesn't hit me hard. They deposited over $6000 in my account Monday. Plus there was a budget surplus here the last 2 years and each married couple who paid those years got an extra $400 in late spring. That may or may not happen this year, but I'd say chances are good.
Your welcome, I just sent the state a little over $3k Thursday.

Life is good live it while you can.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
A good acct. makes it less likely that you will be audited and is a deductible expense. Consider it an investment.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Mutha fuockas ain’t worked a day gettin a fuqkin refund ghetto Nigkra got sum kids rakin it.🥴

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No idea how much, everything’s with the CPA,
But we’ll be stroking a check. Bought some trucks & equipment late last year per tax planning, couple LLC’s the projects were at the tail end so showed some losses on the K-1, funded kids 529’s, simple IRA’s, threw the guys some good bonuses… all you can do.

Government doesn't want you saving money, they want you spending!

My wife and I are small $ but even for us with no kids we get dinged pretty hard.

Bought a few cow farmer items that will lesson the blow.

It seems to me that with IRAs, 401Ks, HSAs and others, .gov is doing what it can to incentivize saving.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
A good acct. makes it less likely that you will be audited and is a deductible expense. Consider it an investment.

mike r

No truer words. Ours is invaluable

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 257man, 1badf350, 222Sako, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,602
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.