Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I wonder if someone basically bought off Sinema in one way or another for some similar reason?

She's got $10M in her war chest. She'll convert it all to her bank account and sit pretty for a while.
Has she been governor of AZ yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
looks like this Arizona Senate seat will go to the communists. She was no great shakes anyway, and often voted with the liberals
Of course she voted with the liberals, she was elected as a Democrat

She only switched to independent after her refusal to vote to remove the Cloture rule.

Manchin also voted No on the Cloture rule, he too is not running for re-election.

End result, the cloture rule will be rescinded and these two will be rewarded with their 30 pieces of silver

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Here We Go – Senator Krysten Sinema Is Out and Will Not Seek Reelection

It’s all going to play out the way it is going to play out, and my dearest friends… this is going to be the biggest, ugliest, most consequential and potentially transformative inflection point in modern USA politics.

Trust your instincts; I mean really trust them. Trust that sense of foreboding you feel, and steel your nerves for some of the most dangerous times ahead.

She knows what is coming. Senator Sinema may not know the details and/or the specifics, but she knows the scale of conflict that is going to happen, and she’s not internally prepared to participate in it. It’s not about the current polarization from a left -vs- right conflict; the traditional issues are not akin to debate.

This is full combat bloodletting that is coming into focus, and it is going to be exceptionally ugly. The stakes are extreme, and we will walk through them in advance. The U.S intelligence apparatus is going to participate on behalf of the worst elements in government. As if they have not completely dropped pretense already, and on behalf of the administrative state that provides their authority, the powerful institutions of our nation are going to forcefully align in combat against We The People.

Arizona will be one of the “all or nothing” states this year – filled with extreme anger. Not accidentally clad in purple hues, Senator Sinema is tapping out in advance.

Prepare your affairs accordingly….

Hat Tip: Sundance

I think Kari Lake knows what is coming as well. And I take comfort she is willingly on the front lines, as I believe she can be trusted. Trump knows all this as well.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/05/24.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I listened to her & heard a peeve I've had. Politicians care about winning a debate, not winning for the subject at hand, just beating their opponent. Says she's not there for that.

Says she's for the cause, not the debate. I totally understand that. She seems really frustrated. Some would say quitter. But to see no end could cause any sensible person to throw in the towel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Here We Go – Senator Krysten Sinema Is Out and Will Not Seek Reelection

It’s all going to play out the way it is going to play out, and my dearest friends… this is going to be the biggest, ugliest, most consequential and potentially transformative inflection point in modern USA politics.

Trust your instincts; I mean really trust them. Trust that sense of foreboding you feel, and steel your nerves for some of the most dangerous times ahead.

She knows what is coming. Senator Sinema may not know the details and/or the specifics, but she knows the scale of conflict that is going to happen, and she’s not internally prepared to participate in it. It’s not about the current polarization from a left -vs- right conflict; the traditional issues are not akin to debate.

This is full combat bloodletting that is coming into focus, and it is going to be exceptionally ugly. The stakes are extreme, and we will walk through them in advance. The U.S intelligence apparatus is going to participate on behalf of the worst elements in government. As if they have not completely dropped pretense already, and on behalf of the administrative state that provides their authority, the powerful institutions of our nation are going to forcefully align in combat against We The People.

Arizona will be one of the “all or nothing” states this year – filled with extreme anger. Not accidentally clad in purple hues, Senator Sinema is tapping out in advance.

Prepare your affairs accordingly….

Hat Tip: Sundance

I think Kari Lake knows what is coming as well. And I take comfort she is willingly on the front lines, as I believe she can be trusted. Trump knows all this as well.

Holy crap, that is fascinating. Thanks for sharing

IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
She stayed just long enough to get the retirement?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Good riddance to the carpet-muncher, she's SCHITT

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 345dl, 219 Wasp, 47 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,973
Posts18,519,820
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.