Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by grouseman
Trump has learned a lot about dirty politics since 2016. He’s been on the receiving end of all of it.

That's probably just to keep Putin entertained.

Last edited by Malcolm; 03/06/24.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was watching the raw numbers last night instead of the percentages. Thought about adding them up as they were showing. With 80 to 90 something percent reported, Trump voters were blowing Bifen voters out of the water across the board. It's a primary doing primary things, but Bifen didn't get a very convincing turnout yesterday, and Trump did. Even the liberal swamp in NOVA didn't/ couldn't muster more total votes. That's significant. Trump netting 130k more Virginia votes than Bifen.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Feral_American
I was watching the raw numbers last night instead of the percentages. Thought about adding them up as they were showing. With 80 to 90 something percent reported, Trump voters were blowing Bifen voters out of the water across the board. It's a primary doing primary things, but Bifen didn't get a very convincing turnout yesterday, and Trump did. Even the liberal swamp in NOVA didn't/ couldn't muster more total votes. That's significant. Trump netting 130k more Virginia votes than Bifen.

That was the talk across the board on pretty much all the states last night where I was watching. Big Republican turnout, very low numbers on the Dem side. Even in strong blue states like MA and MN.

Still some votes out, but as of right now in MN, Trump got 232,925. Total Republican votes 330,154. Biden got 170,618. Total Dem votes 240,255. Trump almost beat the Dem vote all by himself and total Republican vote crushed them. We will see in November, but if we keep it up, it's looking very hopeful.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

That was the talk across the board on pretty much all the states last night where I was watching. Big Republican turnout, very low numbers on the Dem side. Even in strong blue states like MA and MN.

Still some votes out, but as of right now in MN, Trump got 232,925. Total Republican votes 330,154. Biden got 170,618. Total Dem votes 240,255. Trump almost beat the Dem vote all by himself and total Republican vote crushed them. We will see in November, but if we keep it up, it's looking very hopeful.
Add, or is it ad, the 100k votes for Haley and the other Republican candidates other than Trump back into the Biden column, that’s a more realistic comparison.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

Add, or is it ad, the 100k votes for Haley and the other Republican candidates other than Trump back into the Biden column, that’s a more realistic comparison.

Realistic maybe if it was 2020 before Bifen royally fuc cked up the country, not so sure it's realistic for 2024.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Realistic maybe if it was 2020 before Bifen royally fuc cked up the country, not so sure it's realistic for 2024.
Plenty of Brain Dead MN Democrats voted against Trump in the Republican Primary, no different than several other open primary States.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/06/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

SOOO, 100% of Haley voters/supporters she's had so far, in a Trump verses Biden scenario, will vote for Biden this November given what's at stake in this country? You're passing that dismal outlook off as realistic???

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

SOOO, 100% of Haley voters/supporters she's had so far, in a Trump verses Biden scenario, will vote for Biden this November given what's at stake in this country? You're passing that dismal outlook off as realistic???
It has been reported in some precincts across America that as many as 85% of Haley votes came from crossover Democrats, MN is no different.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

It has been reported in some precincts across America that as many as 85% of Haley votes came from crossover Democrats, MN is no different.

RIGHT. In a blue state like MN with a healthy dose of moderate Republicans, she only got 15% support from actual Republican voters in a primary against Trump. Possible, but not probable.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

RIGHT. In a blue state like MN with a healthy dose of moderate Republicans, she only got 15% support from actual Republican voters in a primary against Trump. Possible, but not probable.
Right and it is highly probable that that 15% is made up of Democrats and Never-Trumper Republicans, neither of which are going to vote for Trump in November, Ad, or is it add, those numbers to the Democrat ticket, or not at all.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 51 invisible), 1,772 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,135
Posts18,523,205
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.