P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by hosfly
Why was there no airplane debris? anyone have a link or post or any kind of sauce to share on the debris?
Who says there wasn't. Anything except the jet engine cores likely burned completely up since almost all the rest of the planes were aluminum. He'll, you can burn up an aluminum can in a backyard bonfire. Now, add 10,000 gallons of jet fuel.
In summary, if you or anyone else believes that planes didn't crash into the World Trade Center towers you are delusional.

The delusion is all yours.
I'd love to see you burn up Aluminum 7075 or 2024-T3 in your backyard bonfire.

I have burned plenty of aluminum up in a proper camping bonfire. One big enough for friends, and burning nothing more than maybe 100 lbs of hardwood. You ought to try it sometime.

Many tons of jet fuel at 400+ mph in a building that ultimately collapses catastrophically? And you think there will be recognizable airfare parts in the debris?

Are you listening to the idiocy of what you are telling yourself?

FFS you Q believers will convince youselves of absolutely anything.

Last edited by plumbum; 03/06/24.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
https://twitter.com/Genghis_Khan911/status/1763038952531849226

“If you haven’t broken down the videos of “Planes crashing” into the Twin Towers frame by frame and seen for yourself the flaws in the CGI images then your not there yet.

If you haven’t found out about the group of Israeli Art students that set up the demolitions in the buildings with Larry Silverstein giving them entire stories at a time exclusively to “work” in?
Then you’re not there yet.

I could go on and on with proofs as any Truther worth his salt could but rather then do that I’m going to make a very simple observation.”

So what happened to the planes and all the people on board? Alien abductions?
Instead, you go on and on with bullsh-it conspiracy theory stuff.
What happend to building 7? DId it fall from sympathy?

No, dummy, it fell from fright. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Hoss and K22, did you hear that Houchal or whatever in NY is thinking of calling in the National Guard due to increased crime?

Hahaha. TFF.

Let's see, how many major Dimocommie cities did Q say the National Guard were going to be called into before the next Election?

Gee, I wonder who will be delivering the watermarked ballots to the folks with ID who want to vote this November when Dimocommies get the mostly peaceful riots going to stop the elections. Who will deliver the ballots when the blackouts occur to stop the rigged election machines so people can vote when the Ds say the elections must be postponed?

Who will the National Guard REALLY be rounding up to incarcerate?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This stupidity trumps the werewolves 🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
laugh laugh laugh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MrWilson
This is how it works. In both proper scientific circles and in jurisprudence. If you are the one making the assertion , then you bring and present your proofs ( real documented indisputable facts) The burden is on YOU. You don’t tell others to “look it up”. That’s the mark of a lazy , and mal-opinionated mind. And once you start insulting those questioning or challenging the assertion , the jig is up. And the real fool is exposed. No one aside from your fellow nutters take you seriously because , well ,,,, werewolves and lizard people ! Just that alone. kek

Hey dumbass, he admits to reading what I posted, meaning his request was a form of trickery per the usual from you guys. I posted the proofs whether you like them or not.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Why was there no airplane debris? anyone have a link or post or any kind of sauce to share on the debris?
Who says there wasn't. Anything except the jet engine cores likely burned completely up since almost all the rest of the planes were aluminum. He'll, you can burn up an aluminum can in a backyard bonfire. Now, add 10,000 gallons of jet fuel.
In summary, if you or anyone else believes that planes didn't crash into the World Trade Center towers you are delusional.

I have burned plenty of aluminum up in a proper camping bonfire. One big enough for friends, and burning nothing more than maybe 100 lbs of hardwood. You ought to try it sometime.

Many tons of jet fuel at 400+ mph in a building that ultimately collapses catastrophically? And you think there will be recognizable airfare parts in the debris?

Wonderful. So how much 7075 have you burned? Did you toss in a few pieces of 2024-T3 for good measure?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Wonderful. So how much 7075 have you burned? Did you toss in a few pieces of 2024-T3 for good measure?
So now you are a metallurgist, eh? Noone is interested in arguing about various aluminum compounds. I was just pointing out that aluminum burns fairly easily and most of those two aircraft that hit the twin towers likely burned all to hell and is why so FEW identifiable parts were found. Some WERE found, though - contrary to your assumption that they weren't.
But, you know all that - you're just interested in arguing to support your conspiracy fantasy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
Hey dumbass, he admits to reading what I posted, meaning his request was a form of trickery per the usual from you guys. I posted the proofs whether you like them or not.

You believe Ariel when he writes of werewolves, yet when you ask me if I read it and I reply that “yes, I read it and it’s bullshit” I’m accused of trickery? That’s some funny stuff.

There is no trickery involved on my part. I’m simply telling you it’s absolute contrived bullshít; like 98% of this thread.

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
This is how it works. In both proper scientific circles and in jurisprudence. If you are the one making the assertion , then you bring and present your proofs ( real documented indisputable facts) The burden is on YOU. You don’t tell others to “look it up”. That’s the mark of a lazy , and mal-opinionated mind. And once you start insulting those questioning or challenging the assertion , the jig is up. And the real fool is exposed. No one aside from your fellow nutters take you seriously because , well ,,,, werewolves and lizard people ! Just that alone. kek

FFS it's not "trickery" to ask you to support your allegations. However, it would not surprise me in the least to learn that people susceptible to conspiracy delusion generally suspect everybody is trying to trick them.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Who GAF? Neither of those has a particularly high melting point.

Table 1: Melting Points of Common Aluminum Alloys (in Celsius and Fahrenheit)
Alloy Melting Point (°C) Melting Point (°F)
Pure Aluminum 660.32 1220.58
5052 605-650 1125 – 1200
6061 580-650 1080 – 1205
7075 475-635 890 – 1175
- See more at: https://www.alufoil.cn/news/explori...luminum_Alloys_in_Celsius_and_Fahrenheit

Have you never melted metal in a fire?

All this goes back to your fatally inconsistent beliefs that 1) some elite cabal is able to fake planes striking giant skyscrapers while being filmed by many sources, but 2) they screw up the video.

A 10-year old could take that video without issue. Certainly your elite cabal can.

Are you even listening to yourself?

Last edited by plumbum; 03/06/24.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22

You believe Ariel when he writes of werewolves, yet when you ask me if I read it and I reply that “yes, I read it and it’s bullshit” I’m accused of trickery? That’s some funny stuff.

There is no trickery involved on my part. I’m simply telling you it’s absolute contrived bullshít; like 98% of this thread.

If you read it, then why did you ask me this because that was mentioned in that link I posted.

"So what happened to the planes and all the people on board? Alien abductions?"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its completely obvious the Q-Bitches will believe anything

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
If you read it, then why did you ask me this because that was mentioned in that link I posted.

"So what happened to the planes and all the people on board? Alien abductions?"
My goodness, are you really that daft?
Your nutjob twatter asserts that the planes crashing into the buildings was CGI. I’m asking, where did the 157 passengers and crew of the two planes go? Where did the planes go? Were they abducted by aliens? Those people got on planes that morning. Well documented. 157 families missing loved ones. Your fellow conspiratorialist makes no account for them and where they went.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You expect rational arguments from a Qtard?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You expect rational arguments from a Qtard?

This👆

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s just absolutely beyond. The whole CGI conspiracy fails on so many levels. There were literally thousands of people who witnessed this with their own eyes - planes flying into the towers. This is just Froot Loops and fairytales and I can’t believe that there is anyone older than a three-year-old who believes this shít.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Meanwhile we sit and wait for incoming arial post.

Page 2,228 of 2,280 1 2 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1badf350, 1234, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,820
Posts18,516,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.