V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by CashisKing
my local burg has had a noticeable growth in the homeless population. A bunch of liberal pukes on facebook are always talking about how they are just people down on their luck and we should help them out, let them live in the woods along the river in peace

Last week a local was stabbed. Tonight the CVS about 500 yards from my house was broken into.

We haven't defunded our police, there just seems to be this growing tolerance for general chaos in society

This is 2024...

Grow a set and take care of your own chit.

For fuggs sake...

you think I should load the truck up for bear and drive around hunting down homeless people?

I want to know how you got that from what he said.

Same

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Fight crime- - - - -shoot the scumbags! There's no pretrial diversion, reduced bail, pardon, or parole from the graveyard, and the recidivism rate is 0%! They can still vote dummycrap, however!
However, should one survive, or leave survivors, you stand to lose everything you have.
THIS, in itself, is a travesty of justice! DAMN THE ATTORNEYS !!!!!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
my course of action will be to move to a more remote area when I feel the threat requires I stay vigilant in protecting whats important to me.

In the meantime there is no proactive course of action that would not involve jail time other than rely on police

that's the reality

How would you end up in jail?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pittsburgh police will no longer respond to certain calls including theft, harassment, criminal mischief, and burglary alarms.

Between 3AM-7AM there will be no officers at any police stations.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1766897488202768818?s=20

-----------------------------

if this is the direction we are going in, then we need laws that allow residents to use lethal force to protect their property.
Wow! All the more reason to stay clear of the cities. Damn shame what this country has become

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Carry ALL TIMES while in the city!!!!!

IC B2

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Strop10
my course of action will be to move to a more remote area when I feel the threat requires I stay vigilant in protecting whats important to me.

In the meantime there is no proactive course of action that would not involve jail time other than rely on police

that's the reality

maybe I am reading this wrong.

what proactive thing can I do to address a general decline in society in my area if its not affecting me directly?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Strop10

that's the reality

maybe I am reading this wrong.

what proactive thing can I do to address a general decline in society in my area if its not affecting me directly?

It's a simple question.

How would you end up in jail by doing what ever it is you would like to do?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
my local burg has had a noticeable growth in the homeless population. A bunch of liberal pukes on facebook are always talking about how they are just people down on their luck and we should help them out, let them live in the woods along the river in peace

Last week a local was stabbed. Tonight the CVS about 500 yards from my house was broken into.

We haven't defunded our police, there just seems to be this growing tolerance for general chaos in society

The tolerant are always tolerant when it is someone else being robbed, raped, murdered and some other community being burned and looted. But don't you do that chit to them. That's intolerable.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our sheriff and DA attended a public meeting at our local community center concerning crime and criminals among us that were thieving and burglarizing. Both officials very clearly said they would look favorably upon any citizen that used whatever force necessary to repel criminals.

That attitude on the DA's part was evidenced when my neighbor went overboard and beat a truck burglar almost to death and left him to die in the blazing sun. He didn't die but came close from hyperthermia. The DA told me his office was not going to prosecute a crime victim that beat the sheit out of a thief.

Go to a rural county/parish and take care of yourself. Our parish is 1200 square miles and is divided by RED River with only one bridge. Often times there are only 3 patrol deputies out and about and they could be 30 or more miles away. Our sheriff understands.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Conduct your own business according to your principles.
Stop accepting degenerate behavior from those around you.
Attempt to redpill as many people as possible, particularly young people.
Stop supporting businesses that enable degenerate behavior.
Vote for selfless political leaders whenever one appears.
Don't do business with ethnic Jews.
Read as many historically important books as possible.
Make some effort to maintain your physical fitness.
Learn how to fight.
Write often, to maintain your skill at it.
Have as many White children as possible.

The model of hiding in some rural area is popular here but it isn't a long term solution. "Try that in a small town" is a fantasy concocted by Nashville executives.

IC B3

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Conduct your own business according to your principles.
Stop accepting degenerate behavior from those around you.
Attempt to redpill as many people as possible, particularly young people.
Stop supporting businesses that enable degenerate behavior.
Vote for selfless political leaders whenever one appears.
Don't do business with ethnic Jews.
Read as many historically important books as possible.
Make some effort to maintain your physical fitness.
Learn how to fight.
Write often, to maintain your skill at it.
Have as many White children as possible.

The model of hiding in some rural area is popular here but it isn't a long term solution. "Try that in a small town" is a fantasy concocted by Nashville executives.

wouldn't argue with any of those points.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

353 members (17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 345dl, 219 Wasp, 46 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,971
Posts18,519,810
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.