Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Flynn is a Democrat and a Q-ber, nuff said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
....I can't imagine what they might have up their sleeves.

Nothing is off limits.

They can and will do anything.

the Tree of Liberty is very, very thirsty.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Another example of a Black Swan event was the release of the Covid 19 virus.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Whatever it is, they will implement it so it looks like Russia, Trump or both.

The Bloodbath narrative is now an open book against Trump.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/21/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Black Vulture Apocalypse

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Flynn is a Democrat and a Q-ber, nuff said.

Simple minds make simple minded statements.

General Michael Flynn boarded the Trump train in 2021.He is a registered Republican and has served this nation admirably.

That's more than can be said of the "purveyor of perpetual pessimism". LOL

Ask your doctor to test for early onset dementia.

Trump Pardons Michael Flynn.

General Flynn to host Mar-A-Lago event with Vivek Ramaswamy

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn will attend the gathering for Trump

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
People like Catherine Herridge have said the same thing recently. She is far from an alarmist and I doubt she is even a Trump supporter. She said she was basing her prediction on chatter she was hearing from her military and intel sources.

Who knows, but things seem to be pointing that way.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Or COVID.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

GR

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm not saying it's not going to happen, it has been predicted since Trump announced he was going to run again in 2024.

I'm just saying Flynn is not on our side, or Trump's side, he is an Obama Democrat, no different than Clapper and Brennan.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It could be lots of different things... our Country is likely to look very different by November. Perhaps a betting pool on what the event will be is in order?

I hope it isn't an EMP but a massive cyber attack could be catastrophic.

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.
Steve4102 can tell you all about it.

FJB & FJT
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.

You wouldn't listen if I did, stick you head back up your ass, dumb fuqk.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Stevie you seem mouthy today

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Stevie you seem mouthy today

He is terrified that Trump might win.

His life's work......spoiled.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Raeford

MAGA!

You wouldn't listen if I did, stick you head back up your ass, dumb fuqk.

I've read it[from you] 3,759 times dumbfuqk, except when I ask how Gov. Youngkin slipped through here in VA where you magically find a way to shut your yapping about it for a bit.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Garandimal

MAGA!

Or COVID.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

GR

Emanuel gave Fauci Ball his Vaulted Status

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
For the record and to stay on topic:

I stated on here about a month back that we're all in for a wild 8 months!

IMHO I doubt ANYTHING is off the table for the Leftists.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know if it will be to halt the election. I do see something being orchestrated to try and sway the election.

Massive riots with the implication that "we only have these when Donald Trump's around"

Infrastructure shut downs or claimed cyber attacks where the "Biden Admin saw, fixed and prevented it - can't take the eye off the ball now"

I can see maybe mass shootings as a thing.

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden. Anything with the border, obviously doesn't help him - same with the economy.

Any engineered event can't hit Biden/Dems where they're weak, issue wise and almost 100% of events fall under that these days.

Me

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,986
Posts18,499,852
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.