Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's a bitch when you bring war upon yourselves.

Yyyyyep

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Remember kids, now more than ever. Don’t bunch up!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!

Imagine that...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!

Back when the attack happened, I said there is only one way to fix this,
and it's Biblical. But you just can't do it today.

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jess have a thing about Genocide.
Even though Antisemites are accusing them of it.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?
Israel's efforts have been very measured.

So measured that when it's over, it won't be over.
There will be someone, mothers if no one else, who will be preaching and
radicalized the young men to continue the fight.
Because they are entitled, and "put down".

They sure as hell aren't gonna put on their boots and gloves and build something.
Kinda like a segment of our population. Of differing colors.

Doctors and nurses in the hospitals and teachers in the schools stand by and watch Hamas build tunnels and communications infrastructure right underneath their noses and asses, but cry wolf when the Israelis come there to root out the murderers.

Plenty of liars in the media to portray these counterattacks as genocide.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I said it back on 10/7 that the idf needed to flood the tunnels and was told I was stupid. I said that all the gazans were hamas and was told I was stupid. People whine about the 32,ooo innocent hamas gazans killed by Israel but Israel won't be safe until they rid themselves of the menace of hamas or gazans if you prefer after they get rid of the rest of the 2.368,000 gazans or hamas then they can deal with the rest.of the muzzles. That's because that's what it will take.
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I said it back on 10/7 that the idf needed to flood the tunnels and was told I was stupid. I said that all the gazans were hamas and was told I was stupid. People whine about the 32,ooo innocent hamas gazans killed by Israel but Israel won't be safe until they rid themselves of the menace of hamas or gazans if you prefer after they get rid of the rest of the 2.368,000 gazans or hamas then they can deal with the rest.of the muzzles. That's because that's what it will take.
Mb

Bob, I was with you on the flooding of the tunnels. But, In the several months following October 7th, it became clear that most of the hostages have been held in those tunnels. Flooding the tunnels could also kill all of the hostages still left alive.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!

Back when the attack happened, I said there is only one way to fix this,
and it's Biblical. But you just can't do it today.

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jess have a thing about Genocide.
Even though Antisemites are accusing them of it.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?
Israel's efforts have been very measured.

So measured that when it's over, it won't be over.
There will be someone, mothers if no one else, who will be preaching and
radicalized the young men to continue the fight.
Because they are entitled, and "put down".

They sure as hell aren't gonna put on their boots and gloves and build something.
Kinda like a segment of our population. Of differing colors.

I've read enough about how mother's instigate Islamic fanaticism to know you are not wrong in that regard.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
LD how many Hostages do you think are still alive? I wouldn't stop killing hamas/ gazans If I was a idf until the last hostage or their body was accounted for. Then nuke the rest of them because that will eventually have to happen.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wasn't a IED.
Wasn't a land mine.
Wasn't a drone missile.
Had to be a 6.5 Creedmore.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
There are casualties on both side, the people who got kidnapped and killed are also random people. How about that?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sako76
Does anyone remember the videos after 9/11 of the Muslims cheering over the news? Or have you forgotten? Fugg them, they are finding out the hard way who to Fugg with and who to not Fugg with! The Israeli’s ain’t Joe Biden!

Yep. Should be open season on those goat Fuggers.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.
Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings

Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Never heard that guy ever use the words jew, Israel, Israeli, Hebrew. Ever. Like you say. Never existed.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.

When two guys want to fight, you can keep trying to break it up and catch a punch or two yourself in the process.

Or just let them fight and when one comes out on top that will probably end the ruckus once and for all.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JeffyD

I'd like to believe that God will not look favorably upon the baby killers of October 7th.
You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!

Based on the history of such events, the death toll will need to climb to about 3x that number before the Gazan's will agree to a complete unconditional surrender.

It's not pleasant, but in all likely hood the only pathway to a lasting peace.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I'd like to believe that God will not look favorably upon the baby killers of October 7th.
You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!

Based on the history of such events, the death toll will need to climb to about 3x that number before the Gazan's will agree to a complete unconditional surrender.

You're nearly as stupid as the Jews. The whole world hates them now. America is their slave and equally guilty of the genocide, but cannot save them from their own suicidal path. Their Muslim neighbors can easily annihilate them and know the IDF are ineffective cowards who are resigning in droves. Dual nationals are emigrating back where they came by the thousands. A third of the population is Russian, not particularly Jewish at all, eating pork and swilling vodka for Shabbat, Russia is looking pretty good these days. They're ready to jump the sinking ship for Ukraine to lick its bones. Then there will be peace when Zionist nightmare ends, inshallah.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You're nearly as stupid as the Jews. The whole world hates them now. America is their slave and equally guilty of the genocide, but cannot save them from their own suicidal path. Their Muslim neighbors can easily annihilate them and know the IDF are ineffective cowards who are resigning in droves. Dual nationals are emigrating back where they came by the thousands. A third of the population is Russian, not particularly Jewish at all, eating pork and swilling vodka for Shabbat, Russia is looking pretty good these days. They're ready to jump the sinking ship for Ukraine to lick its bones. Then there will be peace when Zionist nightmare ends, inshallah.

And none of that changes the math regarding the necessary conditions to achieve an unconditional surrender.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.
Good idea

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.