Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by rod2024
I love showing all you magas what idiots you are.

I dont have a dog in the fight, but my observation is that you dont really do that. At all.

Are you kidding?

He's doing grate.

Lol.

He's too stupid to understand he can't hang.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Bigfork is not in IA, we have alot of losers around here but it's still better than IA

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why don't you show your face. I bet you were at the Jan 6th insurrection where all you losers ran like chickens when the guard showed up. See spot run, run spot run. See the insurrectionists run, run, run, run.

It's a picture from a page of history you stupid c unt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I stand for anybody but trump and his band of traitors. I have nothing against true republicans but trump is not a true republican, hell he isn't even a republican. Turned a republican to run for office.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So you stand for Biden and his band of nutjobs and idiots. Got it.

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bigfork is not in IA, we have alot of losers around here but it's still better than IA

Just look in the mirror dipsh!t

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

Rod2024 stands for return of deflave 2024.
🤡

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Wade, AMEN. Finally, somebody here knows the true about Mikey. Next on the list is Rudy, where is all the evidence Rudy says he has about the election being stolen, anybody see it? What about Hunter Bidens laptop that Rudy says he has in his possession, any body see it? what's he doing with it. If he has it, and he doesn't BTW, why doesn't he sell it if he need the money. Why don't one of you Rudy followers offer to buy all this stuff and share it with us all.

Oh I think there are quite a few here on the 'fire that know the truth about mikey, the problem is they have to much invested in their belief that the election was stolen. It is hard to admit you were wrong when you have been convinced for almost 4 years that the election was stolen, kind of like leaving a cult you may realize the leader is it in it for his/her own gain (financial, sexual, ...) but for many it is the safe space and find it difficult tio admit to themselves much less others that you have been swindled.

Think about the logical fallacy of those who claim to have "proof" of election fraud (mikey, powell, rudy, gabelman, donny, ...) but they never disclose the data they just claim they have and assume that we will all follow. Granted a bunch of people blindly followed these yahoos assuming that they would back up the claims they made and share the data that would shock the world, Get a grip people, at least those people who still believe the yahoos have the data, if they had the data that would overturn the election why have they waited almost 4 years to display it, in a few months the data has no effective value. Forget the whole idea that the US Constitution has no mechanism for overturning an election.

Information that sits in a filing cabinet somewhere has no value if yo don't open the filing cabinet, data itself has no intrinsic value it is only when that information within the data is exploited that it has value. Take a second and think about the logic of those claiming to have data that proves election fraud and these people are strong backers of donny, yet they don't tell anybody what the data says, that [bleep] happened on the playground in grade school I would have thought thinking adults would have problem solved themselves out of that conundrum.

I assume that the folks here have IQ's above pond dwellers so most must know in their hearts that the those claiming to have proof of election fraud are just trying to grift you/ It is hard to admit in an open forum like this that you were taken and played like a fish by the grifters. It is hard to admit that you have been taken advantage of but the truth will set you free.

Then there are those like jag that will believe and say anything. I love to make quick money and would bet against just about prediction that jag proclaims, easy money because I am not sure any prediction he has made has come to fruition. Liek I said easy money.

Have a good afternoon,
wade

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partsman
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

🤡

Wow

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by JacquesShellac
Hey Wade,

Are you OK with the push to normalize the mental illness that is the engine of the trans movement? How about the dilution of our society by hordes of illegal aliens pouring over the border? Or the climate change and green energy movement that's really about making people easier to control? Or the theft that occurs when government redistributes wealth in the name of whichever reason, never mind that it's not mentioned in the Constitution?

Go fuck yourself,
Jacques

jaques,

How does that relate to what I said?? I am confused I was talking about the claims of fraud and you start in on policy, what stand did I take on policy please show me.

Apparently, you saying you agree with what I said about election fraud and know that Biden won. But since you disagree with the policies that may or may not be a part of the Biden agenda the actual results of the election in a democratic country (i.e. the will of the people) don't matter and donny should be president and damn the democratic process, constitution. Me I will stand on the side of the constitution.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Smells like Eric308 in here. sick
Nice to hear I'm in your head. Pretty spacious.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Bigfork is in the utensil drawer between the spoons and the salad fork.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wade brown limp dik Eric and broke rod gotta train 🚂🚂🚂

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You’ve just joined my list of other societal rejects! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Oh and by the way, trump couldn't make it as a Democrat, trump couldn't make it as an Independent, but he sure found a home with you foolish fake republicans.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I stand for anybody but trump and his band of traitors. I have nothing against true republicans but trump is not a true republican, hell he isn't even a republican. Turned a republican to run for office.

So it doesn’t matter that biden is a pos, and Trump will return prosperity to the country?

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Don't care what a person has to say that hides his face. Covering your face proves what kind of person you are.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
rod2024 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
earlybrd are you sure you're not a pervert. Got a mouth like one.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,097
Posts18,502,029
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.