Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
I guess when kari said nothing could make her surrender she was lying:
Kari Lake won’t defend herself in Arizona defamation lawsuit and asks court to decide damages

Interesting how the threat of perjury acts as a truth serum, maybe it is the threat of three hots and a cot that is provided to those who commit perjury. kari just opened up the flood gates for this suit and others and the damages will probably bankrupt her. Another roadkill of donny's backers.

I would love someone to explain to me why kari surrendered if she actually had evidence of what she is claiming. Who in their right mind essentially pleads guilty to the wrong doing that Richer claims when they know the damages could be very significant? If you are having a hard time imagining the cost of such an admission look at rudy's result he is on the hook for $148 million.

Since donny has thrown the parking lot lawyer, habba, to the curb maybe kari could hire her and really screw herself in damages it worked so well for donny.

lake just admitted to lying repeatedly over an election and she is going to ask the voters of Arizona to vote her in as Senator, I think the good people of Arizona will do otherwise.

Richer just got a lot richer, thanks to kari, who would have predicted otherwise??

Have a good afternoon,
wade

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BigHypeWade

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
BigHypeWade

Yes it is big since lake finally owns up to the fact that she does not have any evidence and did not want to be shown to be a grifter when she would have had to show the empty hand she was playing along with all comms related to the fraud claims. I think it was 3 suits that she filed and in each of them the judge said you have no evidence of what you are claiming.

One of the suits before the election wanted to require Arizona use paper ballots, the judge dispensed that one real quick when he said Arizona already requires paper ballots. Who the hell is stupid enough to file a frivolous lawsuit trying to get a rule changed to what it already is? That is world class stupid.

kari found out, just like donny, rudy, chesboro, powell, pillow man, ... did that is very easy to spew lies and [bleep] until the court asks for deposition and discovery. Think about when donny dropped his suit against Mike Cohen, he dropped the suit two days before he had to sit for a deposition. donny had delayed the deposition a number of times finally the judge said the deposition will be at this time and two days before donny pulled the suit. Lying under oath is a felony and the truth was going to show donny had nothing or worse was liable himself.

When are people going to realize there ain't nothing there.

Have a good day,
wade

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Can't be any damaged if the reputation of the defamed was already worthless.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"lake just admitted to lying repeatedly over an election and she is going to ask the voters of Arizona to vote her in as Senator, I think the good people of Arizona will do otherwise."

I must have missed her 'admission'

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yawn

Another hand wringer

When does the incessant copy and paste start?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wade brownshit
yadda,yadda,yaadda.

Here is a cogent and sensible answer to the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party's lawfare against citizen patriots.

"The political elite will do anything to hold onto power and STOP outsiders like me– they’ve resorted to filing a ludicrous defamation lawsuit to try to stop me and bleed me dry.

Taking part in this lawfare just legitimizes it.

Instead, I will continue to focus on the issues."

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raeford
"lake just admitted to lying repeatedly over an election and she is going to ask the voters of Arizona to vote her in as Senator, I think the good people of Arizona will do otherwise."

I must have missed her 'admission'

Agreed. Another long putt attempted and missed.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
She refused to defend.

It functions as an admission.

It means she has no basis at all for a good faith belief in her statements.

But we knew that. She’s a media person who jumped on Trump’s coattails.

She outsmarted the Rinos by recording the interview. But that was just self defense (or self advocacy) not principles

They all lie. Rs. Ds. Obama’s people Biden People. Trump people. Bush’s people.

Same swamp. Just a different species.

May God bestow grace and wisdom upon Trump—he will need all he can get

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Couldn't have said it better, BMT.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
dang the forums are getting gooder, dont have to listen to schietpokes

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BMT
She refused to defend.

It functions as an admission.

It means she has no basis at all for a good faith belief in her statements.

But we knew that. She’s a media person who jumped on Trump’s coattails.

She outsmarted the Rinos by recording the interview. But that was just self defense (or self advocacy) not principles

They all lie. Rs. Ds. Obama’s people Biden People. Trump people. Bush’s people.

Same swamp. Just a different species.

May God bestow grace and wisdom upon Trump—he will need all he can get

BMT

Pretty much sums it up

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd hit it though.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
She is saying there was no offence to defend herself from.

https://twitter.com/Patri0tContr0l/status/1773378165668225319

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wade be wading in Brown poopoo, stinks like jeff-o

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jimone
She is saying there was no offence to defend herself from.

https://twitter.com/Patri0tContr0l/status/1773378165668225319

Kari Lake is calling Stephen Richer’s bluff in his defamation suit against her: “Put up or shut up. Show us where the damages and where did my words hurt you… Show me where my freedom of speech hurt you… I said those statements, absolutely. And guess what? They’re all true.” 💥🔥

Lake’s attorneys have requested a default judgment, meaning Richer’s attorneys now have to provide evidence of his damage from Kari’s words.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bottom line is that no conservative will win in any courtroom occupied by a democRAT judge. No matter how much evidence you have, it will not be allowed in. She did the right thing by not racking up thousands of dollars in legal fees only to be shot down because her evidence will never be good enough.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wade…. you’ve just waded into the “ignore” pile! Bye! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Couldn't have said it better, BMT.

Thanks

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wade be wading in Brown poopoo, stinks like jeff-o

I think we all heard similar on the playground when I was a child and I heard it from other children, 6 decades later these comments come up on the 'fire. Either there are children on the forum or adults who never grew beyond those playground taunts. If the comments are made by children they will probably grow out of the playground antics as the vast majority do. In the event adults are making the childish comments they will never grow beyond childish taunts and don't realize childish behavior clearly demonstrate their limited cognitive abilities. No harm done as I just consider the source.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 44 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,328
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.