-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I had a Cardio Ablation procedure at Porter Hospital in Denver yesterday at around 2pm. It went without a hitch and my AFIB is gone. That is all!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Congrats

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Glad yours worked. I had 2 and I went back into AFIB each time. It never lasted longer than 2 weeks.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Colorado LD, mine was different, I just had open heart, they replaced my aortic valve, with a number 25, Dr. said it would be easy to put another pig valve inside of it later ( hope at least 15 years) , I also had a aneurysm in the aortic tube that he took out and fixed with some kind of tubings ( that’s what made mine open heart, die any time deal, and they did the ablution on my A-fib lastly, I left the hospital not being on several drugs that I have been on for 3 years, have buddies that had A-fib ablutions , most only once, a couple twice, hope your feeling better!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good news.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Great news!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Did you get the jab? I know 5 people who developed AFIB after the jab including my mom who never had any heart issues

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Had one done year and a half ago. I had a-fib and a-flutter. I still get a lot of goofy beats or fibs or flutters...not sure but they only last about 3 seconds and done. Doesn't seem to stay out anymore knock on wood. My dr told me curing the flutter was 98%, Fib was about 70%. He's one the best in midwest. I recommend to anyone with these issues. Fairly simple procedure with a good dr and fairly high success rate. No guarantees on anything though. I have heard if often takes two procedures. Best wishes on yours!

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Funny you said that about jab, everyone that has a-fib, but me , had the jab to keep their jobs, my value was bad for a long time, had know idea I was born with heart defect, all the other things that developed were from not getting blood to my body, I don’t know how to get Dr. to do scan’s on your value’s, but backing up blood in your heart and causing pressure to spit tube, should have been addressed sooner by my cardiologist .

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Did you get the jab? I know 5 people who developed AFIB after the jab including my mom who never had any heart issues

I did get the jab. We were under a ton of pressure at work to get it. I got the Moderna. They brought the nurses and doctors to our job and all 200 of us got it. And the follow up shot. Then about a year later I started having trouble with AFIB. I can't believe I was dumb enough to let them talk me into it. I should have just quit working there.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Good, Good jobs are very hard to come by, of my six boys I had only one that stood up and said no to keep their high paying jobs, the son that refused is a twenty year FA and has bank with millions, the company made him just through hoops for a year, I think he was swabbed every day, it’s hard to stand on principle when you’re family suffers.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
Originally Posted by ribka

I did get the jab. We were under a ton of pressure at work to get it. I got the Moderna. They brought the nurses and doctors to our job and all 200 of us got it. And the follow up shot. Then about a year later I started having trouble with AFIB. I can't believe I was dumb enough to let them talk me into it. I should have just quit working there.

Not criticizing those who had to keep work and get the jab. Only those that forced it on others. Just cut and pissed off you were injured by this untested vaccine

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
My cousin got afib and got the jab, he just had his ablation last week for the afib.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad they got you done.

I have a friend that has several done and he still goes into afib.

They are talking about redoing the last nerve thing,it worked for about 3 months.

He even had a watchman put in to catch any blood clots if he had any show up.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dropped mom off yesterday morning for an ablation and was supposed to pick her up this afternoon, Things changed when they found mom has Brugada syndrome and decided to keep her another day. Chit! if it isn't one thing its another!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
K
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
K
I go in for a consult on Tuesday. Anybody heard of Farapulse or had that procedure instead?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Had an A-fib episode once, almost a year ago. They kept me in the hospital 19 hours, checked me out six ways to Sunday, put a Holter monitor on me for a few weeks. Finally cardiologist said nothing wrong with me. Said it was alcohol induced. I’d had a little more than usual that night, but not much, really by most standards. He says it’s a cumulative thing and if I didn’t drink any more I probably wouldn’t have any more problems. Haven’t had any since last May 8th. No more A-fib, lost quite a bit of weight, sleep better, feel better, saved a bunch of money.

Mathew 22: 37-39

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My girlfriend got the jab, and six months later developed a fib.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had to get jabbed because an ultrasound test showed blockage. No going into the hospital unless you are jabbed. Then the camera showed no blocked arteries. A year later I have AFib. Then I get TEE I think. They knock you out and cram something down your throat and electrocute your heart. Zapped me three times to get back to normal. It's been a year and a half almost and I get AFib sometimes. Had it yesterday for a while. I plan to get another cardiologist, but I really don't like going to doctor's appointments.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,715
Posts18,475,585
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.