Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

MAGA!

Ain't gonna happen anyone who believes it is going to happen should take the golden opportunity to make some money and place a wager with me. Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road.

I imagine that no one will take me up on the wager as I have had only one person ever do that and when he lost he did not come up with the money. It is easy to be a keyboard warrior in your mom's basement as you can say just about anything at no cost but you guys run like scared children when you are asked to put a little skin in the game. Keyboard cowards is probably a better term than keyboard warriors. I believe in my position enough to stand up and offer you the chance to lose some of your money because the election will take place November 5, 2024.

How do I know it is going to take place because as a general rule I do not look to convicted felons as oracles. Just like betting against any of jag's predictions is a winning proposition, but the keyboard cowards know that and would never bet that a jag prediction comes true.

Have a good day,

Reminds me walking my dog down the park road. A guy and his daughter (I thought it was his wife) were about 20 yards inside the park and said what kind of dog is that?. I said she's a Brittany, want to see her?. They quickly donned masks and I said "ah fugh that" probably shouldn't have said it but it was a reaction....

so I just kept walking and the guy blurts out "apologize to my daughter or I'M GOING TO BEAT THE [bleep] OUT OF YOU" so I hooked my dog to a rail, took off my watch, removed the keys on my lanyard around my neck and began to approach the tough guy. He just saw a side view of me before but when I faced up to him he must have had second thoughts. Needless to say, he chickened out, typical blowhard chest beater without a hair on his ass when faced with reality.

Your post just brought back this memory.....have a good day

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dave7mm
So let's say Trump actually pulls it off and wins.
The BLM antifa crowd that brought all the destruction in 2020 goes back into action.
But instead of destroying downtown areas.
In a change of tactics they decide to pick suburban neighborhoods to run amok.
So let's say they decide to pick your neighborhood.
You come home from work and about a half a block from your driveway in the middle of the street is a pallet of bricks. ..What the hell is that doing there? As you pull in your driveway a half a block in the opposite direction you notice a couple of skinny dudes wearing face masks and backpacks, all dressed in black.Just standing around, one is talking on his cell phone.
Seems a bit odd but. Nothing to be alarmed about.
You go in your house and make dinner.
You eat your dinner .
It gets dark outside.
About a hour after dark your playing on your cell phone and you hear a bunch of yelling and hollering outside.
You look out your front window just in time to see a some guy dressed in black toss a brick through your neighbor's front picture window. Just as 3 of his friends kick in his front door. As you look around, the street is full of dipshits running all over.
You notice one of the dipshits standing in the street right in front of your house playing with a lighter. Turns out he trying to light the wick on a molokov cocktail.
Dipchit gets it lit and starts running towards your house to throw it through your front window.
What are you going to do?

If you take action and defend your home and your family, you will be arrested for assaulting a Federal Agent

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and if you try and remove the bricks, you will be charged with stealing, or destruction of Government property.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Been a lot of discussion about a so called black swan event tacking place before the election, what’s to say it isn’t taking place presently, and it’s a many pronged events, the first prong is to destroy Trump’s candidacy , either through, several false criminal charges, tying him up from campaigning and ruining him financially to extent he can not effectively campaign. All the while the national news media are carrying the water for the POS Biden, the second prong. Failing at that, which I believe they will, third prong, attempt to kill Trump, which I fear they will succeed, after all, they hold all the cards through the total criminalization of all federal agencies and the military. After all they killed JFK and RFK for the same reason they need to eliminate Trump, during a period in our nations history they did not have near the control they have today. Thoughts anyone?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Step one, shoot up mall in Russia.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Step one, shoot up mall in Russia.
Step two, leak the Intel to Russia that it was sponsored by our CIA

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I guess none of you keyboard cowards want to take me up on my bet, I would have figured true believers would have relished making a bet like I offered because as a true believer you know you are going to win until you don't. Easy to hide behind the keyboard as you have no skin in the game and can make any claims you want, but watch the room clear when they might actually have some skin in the game.

I figure since donny is doing such a good job grifting you magat's I would try to get some of the easy cash. Maybe your mom does not give you enough lunch money for betting??

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I guess none of you keyboard cowards want to take me up on my bet, I would have figured true believers would have relished making a bet like I offered because as a true believer you know you are going to win until you don't. Easy to hide behind the keyboard as you have no skin in the game and can make any claims you want, but watch the room clear when they might actually have some skin in the game.

I figure since donny is doing such a good job grifting you magat's I would try to get some of the easy cash. Maybe your mom does not give you enough lunch money for betting??

I see Rick banned your Limp Rod account.

Had to go dig up another, huh?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You would have lost that bet.

The election is not held solely on Nov 5th.

Many States have early voting, you lose.
Many States have Mail-in voting, the vote is cast before Nov 5th, the ballot is mailed in and counted before the 5th, on the 5th and even after the 5th, depending on the State, you lose.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
What's worse is the revenge of the swamp

RINO Reps fleeing the coop on purpose to give complete control of congress to the demoncraps.

Then, with a phony Scotus they can get away with almost anything.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by steve4102

Many States have Mail-in voting, the vote is cast before Nov 5th, the ballot is mailed in and counted before the 5th, on the 5th and even after the 5th, depending on the State, you lose.

I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think it will be a "black swan event" but I do believe that the democRATs are going to find some way to defeat conservatives and defeat Donald Trump for one party rule in America like they did in 2020.

It won't be some huge blow up. It will be a stealth maneuver. It will sneak up and bite us in the ass at the last minute. Something like the FBI arresting Donald Trump or his vice president 2 days before the election on phony charges. As we know, the process is part of the punishment.

We haven't seen the last of this yet. Keep your powder dry and keep your cupboards stocked. Already it's starting in the back rooms of social media like our forum. We have 2 relative newcomers who are polluting our forums with leftist trash. I wonder who pays them ?? Have they said a single thing about hunting, guns or outdoor life ? If the answer is "no". Maybe it's time to put them on ignore.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just a stickler for accuracy...me being a shooter and all...from your post wade:

"Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road."

I don't see any mention of"black swan event"

however, from your most recent post wade...

"I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward."

Those don't seem like congruous statements...just saying...and I'm sure that there are gambling establishments that will gladly take your bet, so get after it, post pictures of your "tickets" from said bets and gloat on the fortune you make when your prognostication comes to fruition...I'm not hiding behind my keyboard...I don't believe a "black swan event" will cancel the election/voting...or said voting that will be done in it's myriad fashion of available options...sorry just being accurate with the things I type from my keyboard.

Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The only way to win is NOT to play.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
I don't think it will be a "black swan event" but I do believe that the democRATs are going to find some way to defeat conservatives and defeat Donald Trump for one party rule in America like they did in 2020.

It won't be some huge blow up. It will be a stealth maneuver. It will sneak up and bite us in the ass at the last minute. Something like the FBI arresting Donald Trump or his vice president 2 days before the election on phony charges. As we know, the process is part of the punishment.

We haven't seen the last of this yet. Keep your powder dry and keep your cupboards stocked. Already it's starting in the back rooms of social media like our forum. We have 2 relative newcomers who are polluting our forums with leftist trash. I wonder who pays them ?? Have they said a single thing about hunting, guns or outdoor life ? If the answer is "no". Maybe it's time to put them on ignore.

kwg

I sort of wonder if the Dems have shot themselves in the foot. Biden ended up so bad and the dissatisfaction is so high - they can't afford to steal it. If they do the unrest would be off the charts and they're not ready for that yet. A Biden win is so improbable at this point that the win itself is proof of malfeasance and would cause the crapstorm they haven't prepared enough for yet. I think their timeline for the final dust up to implement Chinese totalitarianism is 2028's election via AI and the like - close, not there yet but they assumed Biden would be able to be medium ok till then and win reelection with minor adjustments by them - he's so bad it's a MAJOR adjustment and that artificially shortens the timeline.

Me

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

I sort of wonder if the Dems have shot themselves in the foot. Biden ended up so bad and the dissatisfaction is so high - they can't afford to steal it. If they do the unrest would be off the charts and they're not ready for that yet. A Biden win is so improbable at this point that the win itself is proof of malfeasance and would cause the crapstorm they haven't prepared enough for yet. I think their timeline for the final dust up to implement Chinese totalitarianism is 2028's election via AI and the like - close, not there yet but they assumed Biden would be able to be medium ok till then and win reelection with minor adjustments by them - he's so bad it's a MAJOR adjustment and that artificially shortens the timeline.

I would agree with this. I wonder if their focus will be to control the house and senate, and try to nullify his presidency. Though, Trump could do the same as Obama, and bypass both houses, and govern through Executive Orders.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward.

No, your original bet was that the election will be held on Nov 5th.

Do you need a quote?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tophorsecop
Just a stickler for accuracy...me being a shooter and all...from your post wade:

"Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road."

I don't see any mention of"black swan event"

however, from your most recent post wade...

"I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward."

Those don't seem like congruous statements...just saying...and I'm sure that there are gambling establishments that will gladly take your bet, so get after it, post pictures of your "tickets" from said bets and gloat on the fortune you make when your prognostication comes to fruition...I'm not hiding behind my keyboard...I don't believe a "black swan event" will cancel the election/voting...or said voting that will be done in it's myriad fashion of available options...sorry just being accurate with the things I type from my keyboard.

Thanks, beat me to it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

No, your original bet was that the election will be held on Nov 5th.

Do you need a quote?

Sometimes liars forget their lies........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stealing the election is the only play that really makes sense to me. They are already the party in power and only need to keep it, not take it from the Republicans. Most of the black swan type events would likely drive more voters away from Biden. Stealing the election is the easiest way for them to stay in power and keep the system we have in place.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

241 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 257 roberts, 21, 2500HD, 24 invisible), 1,958 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,086
Posts18,501,709
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.