Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ellison was going to have blood no matter what happened. I doubt they’ll ever admit that they railroaded him. He was convicted on the video never explaining the situation and even the coroner’s autopsy was corrupted.
Ellison is an evil useless POS. Why can't he step out in front of a Mack truck ??

kwg

Surprised he hasn’t caught one yet to be honest. People seem to be at that point. Scary times.

The way life should be.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Chauvin got phooked! Hard to come out ahead in that neck of the woods! You could not pay me to be a copper in Somaliville!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by bluefish
Ellison was going to have blood no matter what happened. I doubt they’ll ever admit that they railroaded him. He was convicted on the video never explaining the situation and even the coroner’s autopsy was corrupted.
Ellison is an evil useless POS. Why can't he step out in front of a Mack truck ??

kwg

Surprised he hasn’t caught one yet to be honest. People seem to be at that point. Scary times.

Feels like the later half of the 1960's.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

This seems opposite of your former position that Floyd was innocent and Chauvin murdered him.

Why the change of opinion?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the stupid look on Chauvin's face while looking directly into the phone had a bearing on the perception of many people. And the release of information that he and Saint George had previous animosity added to it.
But the evidence proves him not guilty. The media ignores the truth. And we were shown the peaceful protests which some people amazingly believed.
I hope he gets a chance to be exonerated.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I was not in the jury box, so it occurs to me that this could be another assault by panicked whites facing minority status. First they came for elections, then the jury system, then the......

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As an recently retired LEO, (34 years) I cannot find away to justify Chauvin's behavior by that I mean the knee on the neck. I was sickened to see that video. The knee on Floyds neck was truly a game changer. Remove that one act from what had transpired and the arrest would have had a different outcome. Just my opinion, as if anyone really cares what I think.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Of course he was wrongfully convicted. He was a sacrifice to appease a violent, anti-White, mob.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cs2blue
As an recently retired LEO, (34 years) I cannot find away to justify Chauvin's behavior by that I mean the knee on the neck. I was sickened to see that video. The knee on Floyds neck was truly a game changer. Remove that one act from what had transpired and the arrest would have had a different outcome. Just my opinion, as if anyone really cares what I think.
That precise technique was in his academy instruction manual, with an illustration showing exactly what he did, and was never removed from the approved list of restraint techniques. It was to be used only when a cop had an arrestee (like Floyd) who was fighting the cops to evade apprehension. Furthermore, his knee was not being pressed against his neck, but rather the space between the neck and shoulder and upper back.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

It takes a bold man to speak his mind in this forum... For that you have my respect.

I have personally never seen the video (nor do I care to)... Videos and pictures are often not true to all facets of an event.

Regardless... Thanks for your Service those 34 years.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Remember Justine Ruszczyk Damond blatantly murdered by dunekooon muslim cop?
She called 911- cop mutthomed noor shows up- she explains that she thinks a woman is being raped. She has no weapon- didn't threaten anybody- did absolutely nothing wrong- MUTThomed noor shoots her.
Most charges dropped- a short stent in jail for that worthless POS.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wasn't it proven that floyd didn't die from a knee on his neck?
I thought this was a given, maybe you have some insider information?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You must've watched a different video than me. Upper back? Yes.

Fact is they should've left him in the car, but were trying to be nice while he was flipping out and overdosing. He requested to be laid on the ground. Big mistake. But that doesn't equal murder. Floyd decided to eat dope. That's what killed him.

People over react, especially when the news tells them to. Was it visually pleasing to watch? No. Watching someone die usually isn't. That does not make it murder.

But I suppose Chauvin is paying the price for working in a liberal ŝhithole

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/30/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That precise technique was in his academy instruction manual, with an illustration showing exactly what he did, and was never removed from the approved list of restraint techniques. It was to be used only when a cop had an arrestee (like Floyd) who was fighting the cops to evade apprehension. Furthermore, his knee was not being pressed against his neck, but rather the space between the neck and shoulder and upper back.

Super glad I wasn't on that jury.
Chauvin didn't kill Floyd. Directly.
And shouldn't have even been on trial in that way.

Watching the video, it's apparent he did do something wrong.
When one man has one guy one the ground, surrounded by 10 more cops,
with several telling him to get off?

And he doesn't?

It's not so much what he seems to have done,
it's what he seem to not have done.

Gave a damn about his detainee.

Too often it seems cops in these questionable cases benefit from the process shooting for the moon.

Instead of being disciplined by their bosses, or fired, they are prosecuted for murder.
The actions don't meet the requirements, they (fairly) are acquitted, and walk away.
And keep their job.

This time it worked the opposite way. He got railroaded.

A lot of times it seem like they are just a bad fit for the job.
They don't belong in prison, or on the street with a badge.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
It's Minnesota. It could go no other way.

Amen.. more importantly.. Its Minneapolis, and it couldn't have gone any other way....

From day one, I've been arguing the point, that if Floyd had never ran into the cops, he wouldn't have survived the day anyway. But per usual, the liberal leftist looney toons that run the Twin Cities, had to have something to freak out about in their social justice world, and the incident was what they grabbed on to.

Then they let the spooks burn down Lake Street right thru the middle of the city. Knew that entire area very well, as it was part of my sales territory for 5 years. Entire state is ran by the DFL.... ( DemocRatic Farm Labor Party... sounds kinda communist doesn't it? it is! ) I always said it stood for Dreaming Fairyland Liberals, with the motto of " We fly the Flag of Righteousness So High, You can't see the ground!"

Even if Chauvin was an A Hole, he still was railroaded, so the liberals could have a field day with all their self created righteousness. Minneapolis lives for this kind of crap. After San Francisco, Minneapolis has the second largest gay population in the country.. many folks don't know that. What possibly could go wrong??

The biggest positive thing about that entire clusterduck? I don't have to explain Minneapolis to anyone any more.
The nation finally saw the entire thing themselves. Minnesota is NOT Little House on the Prairie, or like the TV show "Coach"
My wife picked up on the saying, where I use to call those Shows, "TV Minnesota".

I loved living in Minnesota, plenty of great people.. at least up thru 1995 when I left. Its a great place to live... minus all the liberals... but you go back there now? Its full of all sorts of minorities. Entire state is a welfare Disneyland. Its for sure, none of these minorities moved there for the balm warm winters....Few people also know the Twin Cities, has the second largest Hmong Population and Somalian Population in the USA. Do you think these people moved there, because they love 20 below zero and 6 months worth of winter?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
If you haven't watched The Fall of Minneapolis on YouTube, do it.

Amen!!!! This right here!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
My copy of the constitution says you cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. He didn't come close to getting due process. How is it that the U.S. Supreme Court has not stepped in and overturned this miscarriage?

He didn't kill that overdosed already seriously diseased criminal.

Does Chauvin even have a lawyer appealing this crap conviction?
The Supremes already fooked Chauvin too.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-su...s-appeal-george-floyd-murder-2023-11-20/

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

kwg

The People of Minnesota had choice Fake Muslim or Radical Black Panther

They Choose Both

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I apologize, I did not know that was approved restraint technique taught in their academy . So, he was following his training. My bad, on that point! But, what is the excuse for not monitoring the status of a detained person under your control? The answer to that point, all day long is, there is no excuse. Was that also taught in the academy? In my view, the shin / neck restraint technique is a poor way to control a suspect. I would not use it simply because it fraught with three ways to go bad and one way to work. Again, just my two cents, as if any one cares. That incident was an ugly day for that department. The cost of it went way beyond a death settlement check.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They did monitor Floyd's status. An ambulance was on the way for Floyd. But he was still resisting.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,672 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.