B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What's with the picture?
Jesus is instructing a young man on the necessity to change the batteries in a smoke detector when it starts to chirp.
I have to be honest, I dont get it lol
You've never worked in a call center then.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by bluefish
Deadly force met with deadly force, no break in the action, and a dead perp. Good deal.
The news piece on it states it started at the liquor store counter and continued. After being punched the victim (with head full of cobwebs) put a bystander between himself and the assailant to conceal his draw, not knowing whether his assailant was going to attack a third time...

In a reasonable state of fear he capped his ass.

I wish that would be considered a good shoot.

I did a brief search to see if there was any follow up on the shooting, and all that duck duck go came up with, was that the shooter was wanted for questioning by Chicago PD.

So maybe a de facto "good shoot"? Depending on just how hard the PD was looking for the individual.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Upper torso hits. Very deadly. In 2012 I shot a guy in Iraq in the upper torso with my issued 5.56. He was down and out almost immediately. I don't advocate going around shooting people but sometimes it is justified and this in one such case. Punks doing this knockout crap have killed people and will kill people in the future. Better to just remove them from the gene pool.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
if the shooters actions were the law of the land... Violent crime would be near zilch!...
There needs to be a law that allows revenge killing under the right circumstances. grin

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Don't think that sob will sucker punch anyone else.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Chicago....just bangers banging.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Scotty
He won't be punching others like that again.

Betcha a dolla he's done it before.

His behavior been modified.
Yup!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What's with the picture?
Jesus is instructing a young man on the necessity to change the batteries in a smoke detector when it starts to chirp.
I have to be honest, I dont get it lol
You've never worked in a call center then.
No I havent

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wouldn't convict the guy if I was on the jury.
Same here.
+3
justifiable homicide, or in Texas, he needed killin'.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
He has been rehabilitated.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daverageguy

IMHO if you hit someone like that for no reason, you can’t complain if you get shot, on the scene or some time later.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bet he won't do that no more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder what became of the shooter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bobmar
The shooter was a victim of a simple assault. He left the building and was out of danger. The assailant (punk ass bitch) didn’t pursue him. The shooter made a bad decision to punish the guy who hit him. Certainly, the fact that he just got punched will mitigate what he did, but he took someone’s life who was not a threat to him at the time. My guess is that he won’t be charged with murder but will likely face manslaughter charges. If he’d gone back in there and beat the hell out of the guy who punched him, we’d all consider that appropriate. But like it or not, this ain’t the old west. Decisions have consequences.

As the puncher found out.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by slumlord
I feel like this has been posted on here a couple of times in the last 5 years. From 2013

Oh well, all the same to Forgetful Jones types

Those of us whose lives don’t revolve around the campfire frequently miss stuff the first few times around
Aint got nothing to do with that YA FUGK, it’s just been on the internet from time to time. Just in casual surfing.

And you being 179 goddamm years old, just admit you forgot

But go ahead and enjoy it all afresh, scrape the bottom of your teflon pans long and deep

Youve ben on here since 2006 so blow it out your ass, how many sunny days you pass up sitting here being a dead ass jonesing for news clips??

Just too damn funny!

Slummy is usually right on the money.
Today he is on the wrong side of the FUGK!

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 04/26/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by texasbatman
The shooter was a victim of a simple assault. He left the building and was out of danger. The assailant (punk ass bitch) didn’t pursue him. The shooter made a bad decision to punish the guy who hit him. Certainly, the fact that he just got punched will mitigate what he did, but he took someone’s life who was not a threat to him at the time. My guess is that he won’t be charged with murder but will likely face manslaughter charges. If he’d gone back in there and beat the hell out of the guy who punched him, we’d all consider that appropriate. But like it or not, this ain’t the old west. Decisions have consequences.

Jim

The shooter was not the victim of simple assault but rather deadly assault which is an elevated crime everywhere. The fact the guy walked toward the door and fired within seconds shows no break in the action and he can argue he had no idea if more aggression was on its way. Your analysis is weak and contra to the facts as presented in the video. Punk got what he was owed.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
“If the wages of sin were payed immediately there’d be a lot less of it”

Author unknown (or forgotten)

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Jim

The shooter was not the victim of simple assault but rather deadly assault which is an elevated crime everywhere. The fact the guy walked toward the door and fired within seconds shows no break in the action and he can argue he had no idea if more aggression was on its way. Your analysis is weak and contra to the facts as presented in the video. Punk got what he was owed.

One could argue that the puncher hit the fellow in the dark jacket so hard, he was temporarily unable to defend himself. It also appeared the puncher wanted to continue the life threatening assault, but was slowed down temporarily by bystanders. When the fellow in the dark jacket recovered, he was then able to defend himself against the life threatening assault. "I was in fear for my life".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lonesome Dove

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Jim

Wrong! But that’s OK. Not knowing what you’re talking about doesn’t disqualify anyone on here. Deadly Assault or Aggravated Assault involve the use of a weapon and typically involve serious injury. The shooter got punched with a fist. You can have your own opinion but not your own facts. The guy who threw the punch truly FAFO! I have no sympathy for him but the shooter went well beyond defending himself.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (6mmbrfan, 907brass, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,219
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.