Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
What I like best is that he's already got Tlaib, Omar, Presley, AOC, Bowman and several others foaming at the mouth! 🤣😂
Yeah, judging a man by who his enemies happen to be. They know who he is and they don’t like it.

DF

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
What I like best is that he's already got Tlaib, Omar, Presley, AOC, Bowman and several others foaming at the mouth! 🤣😂
Yeah, judging a man by who his enemies happen to be. They know who he is and they don’t like it.

DF
They foam at all Republicans, even McKevin, means nothing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF
They foam at all Republicans, even McKevin, means nothing.
Well, that's true.

But, they prefer the "go along, get along" RINO's over a true conservative, especially a God fearing Christian conservative.

So, IMO, the madder they get at him, the better he looks.

DF

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The Left are very adept at identifying certain talking points about the opposition, and feeding them into the complicit Media Echo Chamber.

About Johnson they have already settled on:

-Homophobic, Anti-LBGT

-Anti abortion (or in their

and their perceived Trump card

- MAGA Election Denier

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by cv540
The Left are very adept at identifying certain talking points about the opposition, and feeding them into the complicit Media Echo Chamber.

About Johnson they have already settled on:

-Homophobic, Anti-LBGT

-Anti abortion (or in their

and their perceived Trump card

- MAGA Election Denier
And, he's guilty on all counts and probably some they haven't thought of.

He's principled, not a "go along, get along" type of guy.

And, as he said, he's there for a reason, to serve, not to build an empire for himself. I believe him on that.

He's not a wealthy man and after his tenure, you can bet he won't be a multi millionaire like so many on Capitol Hill.

DF

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Answer yourself this.

McKevin and the Republican Guard blocked everyone from becoming elected Speaker, they have way to much to lose if a True MAGA member were to become Speaker. There are billions at stake.

So how did this MAGA, Pro Trump, America First member of Congress miraculously overcome this Blockade and get himself elected Unanimously on the first ballot?

Something doesn’t add up.

Patriots are in Control and Ditto what Dirtfarmer said.

Clue: Same way Trump got elected in the first place.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
An utterly dysfunctional system cannot be fixed by one excellent individual. To be honest, I never heard of him until he gave his acceptance speech, which was refreshing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He won't lead the charge to have the Biden bunch indicted. That would have been the first order of business for any Speaker of the House who was genuine.

Johnson's first order of business was to declare his devotion to Israel. Which is the same as declaring his devotion to the swamp.

He's not real.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least he's on the right track.I think he will be a great speaker for this Country.

https://thepostmillennial.com/house...aid-to-israel-will-come-from-budget-cuts

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He won't lead the charge to have the Biden bunch indicted. That would have been the first order of business for any Speaker of the House who was genuine.

Johnson's first order of business was to declare his devotion to Israel. Which is the same as declaring his devotion to the swamp.

He's not real.
Yup, he is not real, as I pointed out earlier, it just doesn’t pass the smell test.

McKevin and the Republican Guard set up road blocks, then out of the blue this so called Trump supporter, MAGA supporter and devout Christian, traits that the Republican Guard abhor, miraculously just waltzed to unanimous victory on the first ballot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I understand how you feel that way Steve4102, I really do.

On any given day, most folks can’t even name their own US Rep much less 10 US reps.
Point is, about 15 reps carry the mail for the rest of the trough feeders. MeCarthy, if you believe Gaetz, pissed off 10 of the 15, maybe more. In my opinion the only turd still in Mecarthy’s punch bowl was Graves. And once that turd knifed the two other Louisiana guys, he knows damn good and well he had better get on board. I’ve been in small rooms with Graves a couple times, he is indeed part of the swamp. Makes little bones about it.

So 80% of these guys do what the 20% tell them to do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by baldhunter
At least he's on the right track.I think he will be a great speaker for this Country.

https://thepostmillennial.com/house...aid-to-israel-will-come-from-budget-cuts

House Speaker Mike Johnson says $14.5 billion in US aid to Israel will come from budget cuts

now if you'll buy that.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona.
From my front porch you can see the sea.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona.
If you'll buy that, I'll throw the golden gate in free.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He’s a McKevin puppet

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Oldguy03
An utterly dysfunctional system cannot be fixed by one excellent individual. To be honest, I never heard of him until he gave his acceptance speech, which was refreshing.
What if he’s just the tip of the iceberg. What if there are a mega bunch of MAGA types all out here in the hinterlands.

What if he was hidden for such a time as this.

King David was “hidden”, just a shepherd boy, although he was pretty good with a sling shot.

But when his time had come, he stepped up. The rest is history, as they say.

So when the right man is chosen to do what he was destined to do, stand back and be amazed.

Mike may just have David’s anointing on him. Time will tell. Not for man to say. Man’s not really in control, contrary to popular notion. Bigger forces are at work, good and bad.

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a text from Speaker Johnson

It's Speaker Mike Johnson, Steve.

I wanted to reach out and introduce myself because I hear you are one of our most dedicated grassroots supporters.

I was raised in Shreveport, LA. My father was a firefighter who taught me early the importance of service and sacrifice.

I attended Louisiana State University where I received a degree in business and later my law degree.

As a constitutional lawyer, I worked tirelessly to protect religious freedom, the sanctity of human life, and biblical values.

But most importantly, I am husband to my wife Kelly, and father to our 4 amazing children.

I'm honored to serve as Speaker of the House and to work with you to expand our conservative Majority in 2024.

We have so much work to accomplish, and I can't wait to get started. But I need to ask you one favor.

I set a goal of activating 5,000 grassroots donors, so I can hit the ground running.

So please be one of the first patriots to join my team by chipping in today >>> red23.co/3OsG7l

God Bless.

stop=end

LOL, just two days in as Speaker and he begging for money, now that’s something different ain’t it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Aw Steve, be a patriot and join his team. 🤣🤣🤣

Fuqk every last one of them. A politician is like a bad case of the clap.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He Mike, when ya going to release the Jan 6 Footage.

Or would that be “to close to election time”. Might interfere with the process ya know.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

https://www.thesportster.com/wwe-the-iron-sheik-fired-1987/

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.