Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Are no facts just a doctored ballistic chart. My info comes from my loading sheets, yeah, I've owned a few 223 and got rid of them, not good for much and something always better. No need to Google anything got it all right in my load book. 75 gr. ELD no better than 52 gr. A-max at distances I shoot at, keep trying to convince yourself other wise.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite the 223's you've "owned",along with their "particulars",as you Pretend aloud and DREAM mightily. Hint.

The 62 ELD VT kisses square in my Teekers between 2.430" and 2.520" COAL,which is .010" shy of the 75 ELD M in same. CTR and AICS boxes happily arrange same,as you grasp for straws that do NOT exist. Hint.

You've NEVER even fhuqking laid eyes on a 75 ELD M,let alone "shot" one,or had a rifle capable and are a Delusional Lying Brokedick Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying,you Magnificently STUPID Kchunt.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I know with you having to take all those med.s and also lacking sun light or Vit. C but I should perhaps let your dumb ass know you posting in wrong forum and maybe you have better luck in the long-range hunting forum. I think members that post there shoot those god-awful heavies and you may fit in better.

I owned a rem. model 7, artic panther(DPMS) and Lesbar in 223 and also have one barrel chambered in 223 for my switch barrel rifle (Lilja).

As far as 22-250 or coyotes go you don't need a heavy ass bullet for the avr. distance they shot at here, waste of money. Some guys also put up the hides so money saved/made if you don't have big hole going in and out. so there no need for a heavy ass bullet. Maybe you figure it out but then again, I doubt it. Maybe look into big game forum as well you might fit in there.

also your ballistic charts don't come close to my actual loading sheet but you maybe new that..

Heavy bullets used on coyotes is just to help make up for lack of shooting skills.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/28/24.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd
Red tipped bullet covered with axle grease. LOL

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

How is this dummy?????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

None of those will house/stabilize a 75 ELD. Hint.

Now vastly superior projectiles are a "waste of money" and to "make up for lack of shooting skills"?!? Your "loading sheet" is equally as fhuqking HILARIOUS. I shoot said projectiles in dozens of rifles,though "only" in 223,223AI,224 PPC AFI,22BR,22-250,22-250AI and Speedmire. Hint.

Was this what you were trying to do,but are too fhuqking STUPID to dangle pics,you Drooling Brokedick? Hint.

Cheer up,I shoot a "few" 6mm's too. Hint.

How/where do you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks DREAM this schit up? Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
I know with you having to take all those med.s and also lacking sun light or Vit. C but I should perhaps let your dumb ass know you posting in wrong forum and maybe you have better luck in the long-range hunting forum. I think members that post there shoot those god-awful heavies and you may fit in better.

I owned a rem. model 7, artic panther(DPMS) and Lesbar in 223 and also have one barrel chambered in 223 for my switch barrel rifle (Lilja).

As far as 22-250 or coyotes go you don't need a heavy ass bullet for the avr. distance they shot at here, waste of money. Some guys also put up the hides so money saved/made if you don't have big hole going in and out. so there no need for a heavy ass bullet. Maybe you figure it out but then again, I doubt it. Maybe look into big game forum as well you might fit in there.

also your ballistic charts don't come close to my actual loading sheet but you maybe new that..

Heavy bullets used on coyotes is just to help make up for lack of shooting skills.

He tried- and failed, like everything else. They threw him out so fast his head spun faster than his alleged RPM spouts. A decent forum has no use for a fraud, psychotic sociopath.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What were the "odds" that THE Resident CLUELESS Brokedick Professional Victim,just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon splendid wares that exist,while you set on the sidelines of "Life" rattling pom-pom's. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....

same old insults, cut and pasted... then you show a bunch of pics of all your junk, that everyone has seen a zillion times...

Do you really think anyone really cares about all of these posts and your so called 'responses'? Even tho I know you live for this crap, still can't help just feeling sorry for ya. But you keep on typing, ( if you can call it that... in your Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish ).. and we'll keep laughing at ya.

I know it ain't easy being Schtick.. and even you aren't real good at it....your dad was a pedophile over in Coos County. and and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Ya dropped out of Marshfield HS., and took off to Alaska, and got lost in the middle of nowhere, and make a living with a chain saw.... your wife left ya the day after your daughter graduated High School. Just can't help feeling pity on ya.. and all the meth, booze and your toys you try to impress the few that listen to ya. Envying someone else with all the 'stuff' they have is kinda of a low IQ way of going thru life... you're an example of what we use to call "N*gg*r Rich" down south... " happier than a coon with a $95 Cadillac. " use to be the expression.

Gotta give it to ya, with what you accomplish with just two working brain cells, soaked in meth 24/7 And you're attempts at trying to show the world your 'success' in life with all of your pics, we see over and over.. you do give "Stupid" a different flare than most others do..... but it still doesn't change the outlook.

and this ' You're a lying piece of clueless friggin dog Scheiss etc etc etc' you try to slander people with? Ever look in the mirror, and get 30 seconds of reality? No one resembles your insults as much as the guy in the mirror when you shave your queball head. You are probably getting those from hearing people say that about you up in your AK Trailer Park... just like most of your posted pics, I'm sure.

Have a good day, chocking your chicken in the outhouse over pics of yourself, and while being drunk along with high on meth....hope you don't fall down the outhouse hole again and Hutch has to ring 911 to get the Fire Dept to come fish ya out again.... Ain't east being Schtick is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TA,

Thanks for your reply and your perspective. Keep on using what works for you, and I'll keep using what works for me...
But that doesn't mean I think what works for you is wrong.... Minus Stumpy, one campfire guy can appreciate another campfire guy, and their opinions without throwing insults back and forth.

Lived in Minnesota for 15 years, so I am real familiar with South Central Minnesota, and how 'flat' it is. Really real familiar with the entire state and the upper Midwest. Traveled all over the upper Midwest as a Medical Sale Rep, serving hospitals in 6 and 7 state territories. Both my first and second wives were from Minnesota. Second one, we've been together since 1990.

I'll set back and enjoy your posts dealing with Stumpy. You're all over him like syrup on a pancake. But be gentle on the little cretin, he isn't overly bright.. and in his case, he is actually smarter than he looks.. which isn't saying much... then he pollutes what he has with booze and meth.. it is actually impressive of what he gets out of those 2 working brain cells, and that dopey look on his face. If hair was intelligence, you'll notice how he shaves his head....

Gotta give it to him tho.. biggest entertainment value on the www...and no one puts so much efforts into the concept of "Failing" than Stumpy does... that's an achievement considering someone who has less brain power than the average sage rat has around here...bet he'd lose a game of chess against one, that's how "bright" he actually is...

take care TA.... and have a great day rattling Stumpy's cage. If it wasn't for the internet and the insults people throw at him, he'd have no social life at all.... He'll stroke out some day, and can you imagine the local Fire Dept EMTs walking into the dump he calls home, with an entire arsenal lying around they will find, half covered in rust.... and the smell they'll have to deal with? Glad it won't be me...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
He got nothing I want or even interested in, what a joke. 80 gr. bullet shot at 200 yards another joke. Got really bad now that I see he bought cheap ass thermal which will not do any good for his rifles shooting heavy bullets cause he not going to see them very far off. Be waste of a bullet again. LMAO....... He has Alaska down for place he lives but actually he is Russian, can tell by his piss poor writing.

Yeah thanks.

The dumb guy just don't get it. I've shot coyotes for over 25 years with 17 Pred. shooting 30 gr. bullets and 52 gr. bullets in my ackley, that's all a guy needs for them. I don't hunt big-game so careless about any other cartridge or heavy ass bullet. His 80 gr. bullet still drifts and drops so you still need to dial it in and so do I but much less as I'm not shooting over 600 yards.
Dumb ass is in wrong forum. Also I bet he carries a cheat sheet for drop and windage or spends all year trying to remember it all. I don't have to remember a thing as I use Kenton BDC speed dials, all the dope is etched into the dial. Can also use same dial for 17 Pred., 20x47 lapua and also 22-250 ackley, no guessing here. Kenton also makes a windage dial but don't need that for shots out to 600 yards another thing dummy doesn't get. Also if guy wants pictures, I got 100's of them but he will have to work to see them, not going to make it easy for him. LOL

Oh dummy if you need help with the cheap thermal just ask, plenty of guys here than can help you. LOL

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/29/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Cite the 223's you've "owned",along with their "particulars",as you Pretend aloud and DREAM mightily. Hint.

The 62 ELD VT kisses square in my Teekers between 2.430" and 2.520" COAL,which is .010" shy of the 75 ELD M in same. CTR and AICS boxes happily arrange same,as you grasp for straws that do NOT exist. Hint.

You've NEVER even fhuqking laid eyes on a 75 ELD M,let alone "shot" one,or had a rifle capable and are a Delusional Lying Brokedick Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT.

Hint.

Geeee Stumpy.... "you couldn't pick the 75 ELD M out of the .224" crowd. HINT."

Stevie Wonder could pick out the ELD of the pic you showed.... just by knowing the ELD would be the one with the red tip.
out of the 50 bullets you have lined up in your pic.....which has ONE bullet with a red tip....

We'll just chalk it up to the meth & booze, and ignore your handicap of the only two working brain cells... I bet Hutch enjoyed that one... and Dogs are color blind... How's it feel when your dog is smarter than you are?

Have a SAFE day Schtick... and here's to hoping you don't fall down the outhouse hole once again, like yesterday and the day before....in just your dirty underwear... Alaskan Trailer Park Style...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel as you "live" vicariously,if only to escape the suffering of being you,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That despite your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude to perpetually profess,that you do not,which comes full circle to your being a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Nearly have the Weaver rail on a 39A opened enough,to accept the Barkin' Arken Zulus 1913 cantilever. Google as you must,as you Pretend aloud vindicating your Professional Victim status. Spikes are VERY "difficult" to kill,when on the phone crying to a Manufacturer,about your handicaps. Hint.

The HILARITY of your version of a "paycheck",isn't a plight suffered by all and certainly not me,if only to your chagrin. Hint.

Now if only in "fairness",you are glued to an 80 ELD and your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude NEVER disappoints. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying SO hard.

Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
He got nothing I want or even interested in, what a joke. 80 gr. bullet shot at 200 yards another joke. Got really bad now that I see he bought cheap ass thermal which will not do any good for his rifles shooting heavy bullets cause he not going to see them very far off. Be waste of a bullet again. LMAO....... He has Alaska down for place he lives but actually he is Russian, can tell by his piss poor writing.

Naw, Stumpy is one of ours.... He's from Oregon originally.. but he dropped out of Marshfield High School over in Coos Bay, and took off to Alaska to escape the local Police Dept.. but it shows Stumpy never really was one of the stellar Academic Geniuses over in Coos County.

You add the booze and the meth, etc... he's not MENSA material....that's for darn sure..

but it is funny watching him trying to prove otherwise....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He's just a troll building up karma points.

It's all fun and games till the alcohol, drugs, saw, or tree wins.
And it will. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Geeeee!

3 minutes... and I caught another Coon in the Trash Can...

from a guy who claims everyone waits for him to post.... because " he's their hero!"

Can't help yourself, can ya Stumpy.....busy ' defending your honor' like you think everyone else thinks you have any...

Ain't easy be Schtick... is it Stumpy....

Heck, its 6 AM where you live and you're already up and full of dope and booze...and anger over being the idiot you are.

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
He's just a troll building up karma points.

It's all fun and games till the alcohol, drugs, saw, or tree wins.
And it will. Hint.

actually Ken, I think its being full of drugs and the alcohol, and falling down the outhouse hole, while choking his chicken drooling over pics of himself, and drowning will be his fate.

Ironic if ya think about it... drowning in something full of schidt, by a guy who's full of schidt...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

at least Hutch can move on in life, instead of having to hang around and take care of his "master"... because no one else will. His wife had to be a saint, for staying with him as long as she did, and putting up with him..

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Nearly have the Weaver rail on a 39A opened enough,to accept the Barkin' Arken Zulus 1913 cantilever.

Try Warne bases then you don't have to cut the slots farther open on the rail. Hope you plan to put that thermal on a AR or got a extended rail as the scope will sit too far ahead for one of your bolt guns. other wise you look kind of funny with stock tucked under your arm so you can see through the thermal. Its ok there are people here to help you along.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Oh I forgot I do have a little weakness for shooting long range, 1000 yards if you want to call it that. Dummy can guess what bullet I use.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/29/24.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,677
Posts18,513,328
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.