-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit,you Professional Victim Co-WHINERS are a fhuqking RIOT,with your Hurt Feeler Reports. You are going to NEED Co-Signers to even get a foot in the door. Hint.

There's no stopping your fhuqking STUPIDITY! HINT.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of fhuqking Schit and now "Magic" Kenton BDC's! I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing sooooooooo hard! Hint.

9" RPM Liljee here. Hint.

I'd mention Hummer Garrows and Whizzum Franklins,but you gals would break Google,trying to get info into your pointy heads and behind crossed eyes. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying SO hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Oh I forgot I do have a little weakness for shooting long range, 1000 yards if you want to call it that. Dummy can guess what bullet I use.

Nice MatchLock,you CLUELESS Fhuqk. Say "BDC" and "Kenton" again. Hint. LAUGHING!

6lb 1000yd Rifle here,but it's "tender". Hint.

.838 BC's at 2800fps,though in fairness,I've a herd of others with longer spouts. Hint.

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Homoerotic Fantasies and Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Keep cranking that knob your scope is off. LMAO again shooting heavies at close range. LOL Haven't done a dam thing yet to impress me. Kenton dials do a better job of getting on target but then again only shooting 200 yards you wouldn't need one.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 04/29/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having the "means","abilities" or "comprehension, to even fhuqking begin to attain your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint.

You do Whine well,undoubtedly due to a "Life" of pandering your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Pardon reality,as you Drool aloud. Hint.

It will only come as a "Surprise!" to someone as fhuqing STUPID as you,that kenton labels have less than zero bearing on internals. HINT.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Pardon reality,as you Drool aloud. Hint.
You got nothing to Drool about. Big game doesn't interest me, never has. Hint

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rather enjoy how the obvious sails over your pointy head,beyond your crossed eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only fhuqking reason it's soooooooo fhuqking FUNNY,is because you are doing your BEST and it's not an "Act". HINT.

Sight the scope(s) your "Magic Labels" are affixed to and dangle some pics,for even more fhuqking HILARITY. Pun be intended. Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming,as you obliviously quantify your Amazing Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Shtick can't get it through his tiny head that nobody gives a flying rat's ass what he thinks.

He has the fairyland fascination that everyone thinks about him and all his alleged pile of not splendid wares that are molested, abused and destroyed.

Who is the one accusing everyone of lying?

Who is the one copy and pasting endlessly to try to prove a point, that always fails?

Who is the one who has ZERO proof of doing 1/1000th of the alleged claims he has?

Who is the one with ZERO shooting competition history, but claims to be an "expert"?

Who is the one who's life is so utterly pathetic, that he has to resort to pubescent bitching about everything and everyone?

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

You might consider holding your breath,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet and Hissy your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps cite how many times a day you "don't care",as you wallow in the Sweet Satisfactions that are your's,in being THE Resident Clueless Brokedick Professional Victim and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

You can't even remember the last time you were Outdoors,let alone fired a live Round of ammo. Typical "slow" day here. Hint.

In "fairness" however,there's NO slighting how VERY well founded your countless Brokedick Insecurities are. I'm happy to fuel same,with wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Pardon the poignant power of my words,FULLY consuming your "Life".

Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Scope dials are just numbers, you have to struggle to remember them from one rifle to the next. With Kenton BDC dial only thing I have to do is turn it to number 6 for 600 yard shot. No labels! All the dope is etched into the dial. LOL

Maybe should add a David Tubb firing pin and spring to few of your rifles and shrink those groups a little, all goes hand in hand with a custom trigger... Oh, and lay off the axle grease all it does is foul up the barrel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Amazing STUPIDITY is fhuqking fascinatingly HILARIOUS,only because you are doing the BEST you can,with what INCREDIBLE little you "have" to work with. Hint.

Few things are more fhuqking STUPID than a BDC dial. KenBitchAgain being one of them. Hint.

Base Ten DOPE/Wind/Leads. Easily corrected for atmospherics,different Lots of powder,etc. Course these are real scopes that track,repeat,hold zero and erectors match etched reticles. Hint.

Dangle some pics of your Goat Fhuqk "Magic Label" scopes. DARE ya'. Hint.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I have a SWFA 10x power scope now tell me something I don't know. LOL

Really sucks when you shoot a heavy bullet so slow you have to tape a drop chart onto your rifle for 400-500 yards shots cause the bullet drops so fast. LOL

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

SWFA super sniper 10x with kenton BDC dial on top. Stiller Predator action chambered in 17 Predator, jewel trigger and David Tub firing pin and spring, Lilja 1-9", 30 gr. VLD bullets, Warne quick release bases and rings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd not slight your handicaps and gross inabilities,but it's funnier than fhuqk that you "think" your plights are suffered by anyone else,let alone all. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Cite as per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",what these contrived "drops" are. You will want to be VERY careful and VERY specific,simply because I shoot it all and then some,as you talk out your ass even more. HINT.

Dangle some pics of your Goat Fhuqk "Magic Label" scopes. DARE ya'. I've never heard of the one you mentioned. Hint. LAUGHING!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Leopold on this one with Kenton BDC dial, i'm good to 800 yards with 52 gr. A-max.. No drop charts. HINT! HINT!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Rem. 700, 20x47 Lapua 45 gr. or 50 gr. berger, custom balistic plex. good out to 800 yards, David Tub firing pin and spring, canjar trigger, warne bases and quick release rings.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yep, that will do.

Riar Rarry the virtual number shooter will blow another gasket, cut and paste, yell like a PMS teen girl, and once again, nobody will care what he thinks, even if they do see it. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

Cite the PARTICULARS. Hint.

Chambering,brass,powder,velocity,atmosphere,etc...mainly because such things matter. Muse reticle,erector values and how wind/leads are factored and upon which magnification. You are fhuqking DELUSIONAL and I'm happy to hand you all the slack on the rope,you "think" you can handle. HINT.

Start with this Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

Oblivious HILARITY Points awarded,for QD's on exhaust port side,as you do your best. You are in sooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head and crossed eyes,it's fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Mostly fox rifles in picture above but good also on 200 yard coyotes.
From bottom and up;

Browning B-78 in 17-221
Interarms mini-Mauser (bobcat rifle under five pounds with scope) 17 Mach-4
Interarms mini- Mauser 17 rem.
Rem. 700 in 17 rem. (one of the first rem. to come out in that caliber)
Rem 700 deluxe 17 rem.
Rem. XP-100 switch barrel 17 re, with 1-9" or 1-6.5"
Rem. 700 custom Sendero 221 F.B.
Rem. 788 22-250.
Rem 700 switch barrel, 6mm H.L.S./ 22-250 ackley

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbfhuqk,

Cite the PARTICULARS. Hint.

Chambering,brass,powder,velocity,atmosphere,etc...mainly because such things matter. Muse reticle,erector values and how wind/leads are factored and upon which magnification. You are fhuqking DELUSIONAL and I'm happy to hand you all the slack on the rope,you "think" you can handle. HINT.

Start with this Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

Oblivious HILARITY Points awarded,for QD's on exhaust port side,as you do your best. You are in sooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head and crossed eyes,it's fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,931
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.