Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You avoided answering the question there genious ? Don't know the answer do you ?

I answered the question - sorry it's not in crayon.

Me

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Stupid the question was how do you know that the shooter's rifles did not have the attributes of an assault rifle. Hurling insults won't get you out of being ignorant of the facts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stupid the question was how do you know that the shooter's rifles did not have the attributes of an assault rifle. Hurling insults won't get you out of being ignorant of the facts.

Because it's WELL after the event and we DO know what it was. There's ZERO use in mislabeling it now. The FACTS are they 100% are NOT "assault rifles". No one is ignorant of that. The only one ignorant of ANYTHING would be the one assuming facts not in evidence or even likely facts by stating "they assembled an assault rifle in the bathroom".

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You obviously are ignorant of the facts involved in this incident, I live nearby and have gone to the mall involved. The shooter had his weapons in a backpack and hid in the restroom while he put them together. I read the news reports in local media and watched the report on TV. You on the other hand are pulling stuff out of your azz, typical of the keyboard commando trolls who inhabit this site. Go back to pontificating about homeowner's insurance and reloading.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You obviously are ignorant of the facts involved in this incident, I live nearby and have gone to the mall involved. The shooter had his weapons in a backpack and hid in the restroom while he put them together. I read the news reports in local media and watched the report on TV. You on the other hand are pulling stuff out of your azz, typical of the keyboard commando trolls who inhabit this site. Go back to pontificating about homeowner's insurance and reloading.

FFS - you defined it incorrectly yourself when stating what the perp had.

What do you all call a semi-automatic rifle with 20-30 round magazine ?

That's objectively, in play in the Greenwood Park mall or not - the incorrect definition of an "assault rifle" regardless of what this guy had. And he did not have weapons with the CORRECTLY defined capability for an assault rifle.

I happen to know what an AR15 is or isn't. Like about every American gun owner with at least a room temperature IQ. Adjust where you seem to fall.

Me

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You clearly have your mind made up and cannot accept the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. So GFY, I'm done here. Have a nice day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You clearly have your mind made up and cannot accept the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. So GFY, I'm done here. Have a nice day.

1. You claimed something demonstratively not true.
2. You double downed on it by giving the incorrect definition of an "assault rifle"
3. You continue to dig the hole by demonstrating your lack of basic knowledge that any "gunsmith" would have, even graduates of the Sonoran Desert Institute
4. You continue to argue something that not only were you wrong on the description of events (no assault rifle was assembled - he had no assault rifle but semi automatic rifle) and was wrong on definition (semi-automatic rifles aren't assault rifles)
5. Show ANY report where the shooter in the mall had a rifle capable of full or burst fire. ANY

It's interesting that no only are you wrong, you don't understand how you're wrong while also claiming this to be your work. Either you're a liar or you're so incompetent you should never mention what you do for a living the rest of your life.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Often wrong and never in doubt. Semi-automatic rifles, like those used in the Greenwood Park Mall shooting, are NOT assault rifles.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
You avoided answering the question there genious ? Don't know the answer do you ?

I answered the question - sorry it's not in crayon.
lol smile

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What do you all call a semi-automatic rifle with 20-30 round magazine ?

Never mind what the shooter actually did or did not have, you tipped your hand about your definition.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Trump warned of deep state attacks and such and said Buckle up buttercups.
I think that means schiett is drawing to a head and to avoid areas with crowds and such. We know the leftists are going to be acting up with impunity and immunity.

As Q said, and well before Trump, "Buckle up buttercups." And, "The war is real."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So are you implying that this shooting was a "deep-state attack"?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to go the Galleria Mall in Hoover fairly regularly. A couple of shootings in the mall and the parking deck the last few years have put it on the no go list for me now. The last few times I was in there the "clientele" had much different melanin levels than before and average jean waist height had dropped by 12 inches.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have few occasions to be in a crowded group, but I've decided its time to start carrying, for a number of reasons. This adds to it.

Sad that its come to this

Kinda like having a spare tire. You don't plan to use it. But you do not have a choice with regard to when and where you will need it.
We really, REALLY, need Constitutional carry or at a minimum full reciprocity in all 50 States and US Territories.

I had occasion this weekend to be traveling in a State that does not recognize the permits I have. And while there I had occasion to visit a large mall type deal to get a new pair of sandals, of a brand I've never tried on. Don't like to buy shoes/sandals/boots of a previously untried style online without first having tried them on. And we have no shoe stores in our area carrying these type things.

I felt rather naked being unarmed in a mall. At least they had one pair of sandals for me to bring home.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
So far there is almost no info at all that's been released. There's no description of any kind on the shooter or the victim.

Glad your Daughter and grandson are ok. Sorry that they had to go through this.

Amen to that!

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rock Chuck,

Hope your daughter, and grandson, are not traumatized too much by the event.

In it is contentment

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Like Bill Clinton said, "I never saw an AK 47 in a duck blind", anyone who doesn't like the description of Assault rifle can go p huck themselves.

Last edited by gunswizard; 04/29/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like Bill Clinton said, "I never saw an AK 47 in a duck blind", anyone who doesn't like the description of Assault rifle can go p huck themselves.

You're the one who doesn't like the definition of an assault rifle. Do you not see the irony? I mean, we've established you're a liar Mr.
.... So GFY, I'm done here. Have a nice day.

Keep swinging hard to cover the "incompetent" base too.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R,C.
Glad that they are OK.

"No description released" tells you all you need to know.

If it was a WcM hey would say

quote=gunswizard]Like Bill Clinton said, "I never saw an AK 47 in a duck blind", anyone who doesn't like the description of Assault rifle can go p huck themselves.[/quote]

Because Bill was busy felating the duck. Or Paula Jones...

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 04/29/24.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

What kind of dumbfuck expects to see rifles in duck blinds?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 2UP, 29 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,018
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.