Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yeah. My Dad was dreaming, too, when he rolled into Dachau.. twice.
Dachau camp was in Germany.

"It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil."

- Simon Wiesenthal

There were plenty of deaths there, of several ethnic groups/religions, when your dad rolled into it, but they were due to typhus. That's a common occurrence, during the last months of a war, in internment/work camps belonging to the losing side. It's one of the reasons war is hell, and should be avoided whenever possible.

Or are you calling Simon Wiesenthal a liar?

It's funny how no typhus epidemics affected the German people, Hawkeye. As for Wiesenthal, all he was saying was that the Germans didn't consider Dachau etc. as a place for extermination as they stepped off the trains but only after being worked to death, different from the death camp at Treblinka, for instance.

If you deny that the Holocaust happened, Hawkeye, you are a very evil person.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
1 member likes this: WhiteTail48
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My judgement about the nature of the camps and the many deaths associated with them is based on the actual facts.

So, did Simon Wiesenthal authorize you to clarify what he meant?

It's a fact that Western investigators attempted to verify the death camp claims regarding all the camps that fell on our side of the Iron Curtain after the war, but were forced to admit that those camps were not in fact death camps, but rather internment and work camps, where many died of typhus near the end of the European theater of war.

The only camps any longer claimed to have been death camps were those that found themselves on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain after the war, so no Western investigators had access to them. Thus Soviet lies about them could not be challenged.

As for why Germans didn't have typhus, it's a disease associated with overcrowding and, consequently, uncontrolled lice populations, absent a sufficient supply of Zyklon B pesticide. That the deaths in the camps were due to typhus was stated matter-of-factly immediately after the war in Army documentaries made at that time. This fact didn't fit the agenda that the Allied powers soon decided to push, however, about the villainous Germans, and quickly went down the memory hole.

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

- Simon Wiesenthal

There were plenty of deaths there, of several ethnic groups/religions, when your dad rolled into it, but they were due to typhus. That's a common occurrence, during the last months of a war, in internment/work camps belonging to the losing side. It's one of the reasons war is hell, and should be avoided whenever possible.

It's funny how no typhus epidemics affected the German people, Hawkeye. As for Wiesenthal, all he was saying was that the Germans didn't consider Dachau etc. as a place for extermination as they stepped off the trains but only after being worked to death, different from the death camp at Treblinka, for instance.

You are a slave to the spoon-fed wall paper narrative.

Redemption is at hand, if you choose to unbridle.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Hearing the Holy Hoax debunked the first time made me so damn angry I almost punched my own brother. Since then I wonder what kind of people could create such a deception, then milk it for profit and immunity to challenge for all these years. Hitchcock filmed the camps which were horrific at face value and did not need enhancement. Signs at each place showed the number of dead under a skull and the word Typhus. Every number, if I recall correctly, was under 2,000.

I have a family member who was in the Army and saw Buchanwald first hand when it was liberated. Good to know he made it all up too. You’re the reason Eisenhower insisted on filming it; because he knew dopes like you would come to deny it.

If you want to bitch about it you can wine about the 7 million people, in addition to the six million Jews, who were killed in concentration camps but who seem to be forgotten about. Gypsies, political opponents, Christians, dissidents, and any number of others who were a threat to the third reich.

What he saw and what propagandists created around what he saw are distinctly different realities. If he had been a part of liberating Japanese prison camps he would have seen the same skeletal bodies. Yet nobody claimed those were being exterminated. Films of post war Berlin also show emaciated people, common German citizens. Red Cross records and the actual camp registers of inmates' race, religion and cause of death are available for examination (if you can find them anymore.) Anne Frank's death is listed as typhus. She died in a clean hospital bed under the best medical care available.

The bogus numbers you recite are no longer officially stated. You can check these facts yourself. But you cannot mention this glaring discrepancy in Germany and other European countries. Why not? Whatever the truth really is, should it not be open to scholarly research and honest evaluation? This perfectly legitimate and common practice, that would prove what was, isn't allowed. Why?

The 1950 World Almanac compared to the 1940 edition shows the Jewish population increasing dramatically, to impossible degree, if 6,000,000 so claimed are deducted from the earlier census. The famous mechanical drawings of crematorium "ovens" by the renowned architect Albert Speer have oft been touted as proof of gas chambers, whose own drawings have never been seen. This attribution to a famous German is meant to demonize an entire race of accomplished people. Why? They do not exist. No structural evidence has ever been found of them anywhere. Still, people, including myself, were nevertheless duped into thinking the real thing proved the non existent and more demonic thing. It's difficult to let go such deceptions, I know.

2 members like this: The_Real_Hawkeye, BCBH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
...But you cannot mention this glaring discrepancy in Germany and other European countries... .

Very soon, it will probably be that you can't mention it here either.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
...But you cannot mention this glaring discrepancy in Germany and other European countries... .

Very soon, it will probably be that you can't mention it here either.
They are working on that as we speak.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

- Simon Wiesenthal

Holocaust deniers are just plain evil enabling dumfuks. Period.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Holocaust denying, pro-Hamas dumfuks on the Fire. Nothing surprises me here anymore.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Holocaust denying, pro-Hamas dumfuks on the Fire. Nothing surprises me here anymore.
And it doesn't bother you one bit to witness an actual genocide in real time. You are actually thrilled by it! I've given up believing you are just ignorant, but decent at heart. You are not. You cannot hide behind ignorance at least as long as I have a voice to name it. You can be evil as long as you live.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hamas launching rockets into Israel over time was kinda like slow motion genocide.

GOA
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And it doesn't bother you one bit to witness an actual genocide in real time. You are actually thrilled by it! I've given up believing you are just ignorant, but decent at heart. You are not. You cannot hide behind ignorance at least as long as I have a voice to name it. You can be evil as long as you live.

Go back to DU. Evil Is YOU.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just need to know where to send a check please.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Well, I didn't realize there were so many anti semites here. Actually beyond anti semites, Holocaust supporters? By some of the posted comments. That is a pretty sick minded group.
I don't agree with the Treaty establishing a Jewish homeland, but that is water under the bridge.
Why are you getting you panties in a bunch there Ben Shapiro lol?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RAM
Perhaps the parents back their kids? Back PLO , not Israel?? Can say a number of things. Open your mind and ponder it.

What a bunch of bullshìt. It "can say a number of things," one of which is "nothing at all."

If I don't trumpet the fact that It's Cinco de Mayo or MLK day what does that say?

If it says I'm racist, "it" is full of shìt and a probably a white suburban Karen who doesn't know her Mexican housekeeper's name.
This

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
When I was young I toured Dachau concentration camp. Eventhough I was in 6th grade I cried when they showed the movie at the end. You could feel death and sadness on those grounds. There were rope burns in the trusses from hanging so many people before they developed the gas chambers. I can't fathom someone doing that tour and then denying that it happened. I can still feel that emotional time.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Hearing the Holy Hoax debunked the first time made me so damn angry I almost punched my own brother. Since then I wonder what kind of people could create such a deception, then milk it for profit and immunity to challenge for all these years. Hitchcock filmed the camps which were horrific at face value and did not need enhancement. Signs at each place showed the number of dead under a skull and the word Typhus. Every number, if I recall correctly, was under 2,000.

I have a family member who was in the Army and saw Buchanwald first hand when it was liberated. Good to know he made it all up too. You’re the reason Eisenhower insisted on filming it; because he knew dopes like you would come to deny it.

If you want to bitch about it you can wine about the 7 million people, in addition to the six million Jews, who were killed in concentration camps but who seem to be forgotten about. Gypsies, political opponents, Christians, dissidents, and any number of others who were a threat to the third reich.

What he saw and what propagandists created around what he saw are distinctly different realities. If he had been a part of liberating Japanese prison camps he would have seen the same skeletal bodies. Yet nobody claimed those were being exterminated. Films of post war Berlin also show emaciated people, common German citizens. Red Cross records and the actual camp registers of inmates' race, religion and cause of death are available for examination (if you can find them anymore.) Anne Frank's death is listed as typhus. She died in a clean hospital bed under the best medical care available.

The bogus numbers you recite are no longer officially stated. You can check these facts yourself. But you cannot mention this glaring discrepancy in Germany and other European countries. Why not? Whatever the truth really is, should it not be open to scholarly research and honest evaluation? This perfectly legitimate and common practice, that would prove what was, isn't allowed. Why?

The 1950 World Almanac compared to the 1940 edition shows the Jewish population increasing dramatically, to impossible degree, if 6,000,000 so claimed are deducted from the earlier census. The famous mechanical drawings of crematorium "ovens" by the renowned architect Albert Speer have oft been touted as proof of gas chambers, whose own drawings have never been seen. This attribution to a famous German is meant to demonize an entire race of accomplished people. Why? They do not exist. No structural evidence has ever been found of them anywhere. Still, people, including myself, were nevertheless duped into thinking the real thing proved the non existent and more demonic thing. It's difficult to let go such deceptions, I know.

What's harder to believe is you've duped yourself into such a delirium, or are just an evil POS. So the indescribable stench of rotting corpses stacked like chord wood. The living corpses, staring out of sunken eyes at the Americans. The ashes and bones left from the crematoriums. That was all made up? I'll take a first-hand account of it over your completely made up line of grade A bullsheit.

Arbeit Macht Frei
[Linked Image from api.time.com]

I know, I know, you'll just claim it's staged, but I'm not posting it for you.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 05/09/24.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We had crematoriums on Ellis Island, too, and they got used. Just means people died and their mortal remains needed to be dealt with in a sanitary way. Always sad when someone dies, but that there were deaths doesn't equate to human lampshades and soap.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Come on, there’s plenty of evidence and documentation the holocaust occurred. Let’s not play stupid here.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
1 member likes this: WhiteTail48
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We had crematoriums on Ellis Island, too, and they got used. Just means people died and their mortal remains needed to be dealt with in a sanitary way. Always sad when someone dies, but that there were deaths doesn't equate to human lampshades and soap.

Have you ever read the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Have you ever read the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials?
Have you ever studied how those trials were carried out?

"The high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas."

- Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Harlan F. Stone

"The trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors ... I left Nuremberg with a feeling that justice had been denied."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, an Iowa Supreme Court justice who served as a presiding judge in the Nuremberg trials

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,314
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.