Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RAM
The DNC has allowed many of their members publicly spew hate and anti-semitism, if you do not agree, certainly you would state so. So what's the issue Conrad?

You are an unrepentant troll douche hysterical news clam?

Could that be the issue?

I am MAGA.
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Off subject some, but wondering how any democrat can still cling to that religion after experiencing 4 year’s Obama and then be capped off with 3 years of Biden’s travesty’s. Has to be a religion with them, why else would they cling to it so fanatically. Stir some s__t I hope!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Jew hater will work. Let's go with that.

1) How many Jewish friends do you have ?, feel free to count those with Jewish names that don't aren't active in their synagogue.
2) How many bar or bat mitzvahs have you been to in the past 5 years ?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
Notice how even the universities suddenly don't support free speech when it goes against Israel?

What? Jew hating speech is a feature of academia, it's the birthplace.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jews are another protected species here like the Amish. The laws don't apply to them like they do to plain old white Americans. Frankly I'm damn tired of hearing them whine about anti semitism.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Yeah, so now if you question the Jewish agenda, don't like your treasure being confiscated and sent to Israel, and don't want your money going to kill women/children, you are an antisemite. And apparently a democrat.

Notice how even the universities suddenly don't support free speech when it goes against Israel?

Speaking Out Against the Wicked is Anti Semitic

Pointing Out “ Shall Not Be Infringed “ is Anti Semitic

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't particularly care for Jews, although I really don't know any. I have never understood how God could consider them to be His "chosen people" after the way they rejected Jesus and were directly responsible for His crucifixtion, even it it was part of God's plan. They have pretty much wore out their welcome every place they have ever been, and probably deserve the way that they've been treated. But, while I know a Jew will clean me out of my money if given a chance, I know that a Muslim will take my life if given a chance. So, in the battle between Jews and the Arabs, I always find myself hoping the Jews will come out ahead. Self preservation, I suppose.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

The Battle ain’t between Jews and Arabs

It’s between You and Zuk’r Bucks and Your Right to a Fair Election..

Arabs ain’t got nothing to do with it

The Arabs are the Hed’s Problem

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by RAM

1) How many Jewish friends do you have ?, feel free to count those with Jewish names that don't aren't active in their synagogue.

1. No idea. Never segregated my friends by religion.

2. About equal to Christenings, Shiva's ,
Rumpspringa's and Weddings I'd reckon. How is this germane?

I think you are confused, as usual, and are taking my answer specifically to someone else, out of context , and apply it to me.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

I think you are confused, as usual, and are taking my answer specifically to someone else, out of context
, and apply it to me.

Liar

1) Means ZERO
2) Means ZERO

You attempt to judge the members here over Holocaust Day and being anti-Semites, yet are a hypocrite that shouldn't judge anyone.....axe to grind maybe ? lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yeah, so now if you question the Jewish agenda, don't like your treasure being confiscated and sent to Israel, and don't want your money going to kill women/children, you are an antisemite. And apparently a democrat.

Careful there, under the new hate speech laws you can’t criticize sending tens of billions a year to Israel after they murdered our servicemen on the USS Indianapolis and reading from the Bible is now outlawed too

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ribka

Careful there, under the new hate speech laws you can’t criticize sending tens of billions a year to Israel after they murdered our servicemen on the USS Indianapolis and reading from the Bible is now outlawed too

I didn't know the Jews were sharks, interesting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Jews are another protected species here like the Amish. The laws don't apply to them like they do to plain old white Americans. Frankly I'm damn tired of hearing them whine about anti semitism.
This right here!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dont give a chit about israel, nor iran, nor iraq, nor any of europe. Get my point? I care about this country and we have just about lost it. I dont hate jews, but they have done more to damage this country than any other group of people. Ram, turn off hannity and get your head in the game. Start worrying about this country and stop giving a chit about what the jews think or are doing

2 members like this: NoDak, bruinruin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mystery to me why Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat. This administration is backing Palestine, throwing Israel under the bus.

They can exterminate each other as far as I'm concerned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

I think you are confused, as usual, and are taking my answer specifically to someone else, out of context , and apply it to me.
You don't segregate your friends by religion, but you choose your enemies based on it, apparently.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I hate everybody. Keeps it simple.

1 member likes this: 700LTR
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

You don't segregate your friends by religion, but you choose your enemies based on it, apparently.

Here is the question I've always had. If you are from the USA you would call yourself American. From Russia, Russian. From Israel, Jewish?

Russian and American are not religions. Yet Jewish is both a religion and a nationality? Weird.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerhunter78
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

Here is the question I've always had. If you are from the USA you would call yourself American. From Russia, Russian. From Israel, Jewish?

Russian and American are not religions. Yet Jewish is both a religion and a nationality? Weird.
Seems to me like a form of division to push selective outrage.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Deerhunter78
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

Seems to me like a form of division to push selective outrage.

By the Jews?

You stated "You don't segregate your friends by religion, but you choose you enemies based on it, apparently." So is being Jewish a religion or a Nationality?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (35, anothergun, ATC, Angus1895, 38HBWC, 808outdoors, 13 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,028
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.