Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
"That's his big crime."

- Alex Jones toay

This is spot on. All you need do is not have it out for America, and you are enemy number one to the ruling establishment.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"BOHICA"- - - - -dummycraps. The d i l d o of karma is headed your way, and it's wrapped in sandpaper. Trump's vendetta is going to be epic!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’m looking forward to it!
Rick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"That's his big crime."

- Alex Jones toay

This is spot on. All you need do is not have it out for America, and you are enemy number one to the ruling establishment.
Yup. Thats all it takes to be hated and charged. This country is currently lost and I dont see it coming back honestly. If there is any shot at all, it will be through Trump

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you think it’s only the Democrats that are trying to destroy Trump, his supporters and America, you haven’t been paying tension.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
If you think it’s only the Democrats that are trying to destroy Trump, his supporters and America, you haven’t been paying tension.
I didn't hear anyone say that.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's all falling apart and they're getting frantic. All the cases against Trump are being proven to be criminal warfare against an innocent man running for President. Fanni is facing indictment. Bragg is facing indictment. Smith is facing indictment. Erdigon is facing disbarment. These cases are teetering on the edge of oblivion for the prosecutors. Trump keeps gaining support even from deep blue places. Biden is one step away from a noose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Figure of speech I guess.
It was always said when you hated someone, “you had it in for that sob!”, at least how I learned it.
But yes, it’s absolutely true! If you hate this country, and want to destroy it in the delusional hope of something better. You’re absolutely loved by our government and the people who are controlling it! This is a proven fact! If,OTOH, you love America, understand the ideals she was created under, believe in Christ, and God given rights to the individual, you are obviously a “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY”!!!!🤬
If you’re thinking that possibly you could be a “threat to democracy” and are undecided about it, please, I beg you on behalf of all Americans. WAKE THE FREAK UP!!!🤬
You should be praying about it, and you should be hoarding ammunition, preparing for the worst, and praying for the best!
They have created this house of cards, and they’re planning on knocking it down!!!🤬.
I find it hard to find that everybody doesn’t see this!
I understand that people avoid the truth if it offends their sensibilities. But by now the cold hard facts oughta be making you feel worried and uncomfortable.
But sheesh. How hard does somebody have to hit you before you decide to fight back???
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The problem with this Country is it's right rimmin full of intolerably stupid mother fuuckers and they vote.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The problem with this Country is it's right rimmin full of intolerably stupid mother fuuckers and they vote.
Women?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Women?

Yeah. Them too…😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
I didn't hear anyone say that.
Here ya got.

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"BOHICA"- - - - -dummycraps. The d i l d o of karma is headed your way, and it's wrapped in sandpaper. Trump's vendetta is going to be epic!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 52 invisible), 14,260 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,222
Posts18,543,872
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.