Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
No Isaac, that is not racist it is just stereotypical. You know, like a bad redneck joke.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now.now Bob, lets be nice to the Noob, let him establish himself as being a DailyKos memeber before we nuke him. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
The solution is to not be a close minded. Try that out for about 15 minutes.

The request was for a solution, not a bumper sticker.

My mind is open, please provide facts, data, research, etc., to support how you would change things.

Here's your chance to be convincing.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 07/09/08.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So the man who calls himself the last survivor after the great flood (according to Sumerian legend IIRC) edits the racist part out of his post to RickyD. Call me unimpressed.

You accused someone of being racist and closed minded rather than being open minded enough to realize that most people don't like Barak due to his policy statements and not his skin.

Me

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Why would you nuke me? Do opposing viewpoints scare you? What kind of men carry around all manner of expensive weaponry yet are afraid of a few simple words?

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
"Simple" about covers it!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Opposing viewpoints don't bother me, but when you call someone to the table for being racist, I find that tiring.....too may azzhats like that here now. Les

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Is this racist, mush for brains?

[Linked Image]

Obama's hair is a little out of place in the pic,... but nothing that a yarmulke won't fix.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Cute picture of a bunch of old white guys who are tired because they have spent their whole lives working to support a welfare state crafted and sustained by liberal democrats.

I would like to show you the picture the Secret Service would not allow my wife to take of an Obama fundraiser in Jacksonville,Florida. Folks lined up for 500 dollars photo ops with Obama. Lots of women in line in traditional Muslim attire,tons of african americans,and conspicuous by their utter lack of representation,white people.

The good folks in security had on lookers put away their cameras,wonder what part of the picture made the campaign nervous,the face scarves on the Muslims or the backward caps on the boyz from da hood.

Last edited by ruraldoc; 07/09/08.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Where did you come up with the sock-puppet name of Ziusudra, B man??

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Where did you come up with the sock-puppet name of Ziusudra, B man??

According the Sumerian legend Ziusudra was the last survivor of the great deluge. Kind of their version of Noah. Look up Gilgamesh

Me

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One nick is all I'll ever need.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why would you nuke me? Do opposing viewpoints scare you? What kind of men carry around all manner of expensive weaponry yet are afraid of a few simple words?

Empty words. Try again, this time use logic and data.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The solution is to not be a close minded.
A closed minded _______what_________________ ?

Try that out for about 15 minutes.
Why only 15 minutes? Is that what you are working up to? I've been open minded for nearly 55 years.

BTW: You never answered my question. Kinda typical for a poli-troll. Is you one?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
BMT, if we return a Republican to the Presidency this November, then how have we held them accountable?

If these last 8 years have not taught us that our own Government can lurch wildly out of control, what can?

Our sovereignty has never been more diluted thanks to McCain and Bush whom love cheap labor at the expense of the American laborer. They have humilated us on the world stage by engaging in torture and abu Grahab. They have invaded a country that had absolutely no ties to 9/11 after cherry picking all the intelligence directly through the Vice President's office. They have violated our privacy through warrantless wiretappings of our phones and our emails then voted today to make it all okay so that we can't even pursue them through the court system, and they have opened our borders to runaway foreign investment and rewarded businesses for taking their jobs elsewhere instead of keeping them at home.

Do you want to keep spending 3 billion dollars a week in Iraq while our bridges fall down and our kids go to school in trailers? Do you want stay focused on Iran and claim we need to attack them because they are trying to acquire nuclear capability while both Al Qaeda and The Taliban are allowed to rebuild in an already nuclear Pakistan? The same Pakistan we gave 12 billion dollars to 3 years ago and we have absolutely no idea of what they spent that money on?

I don't care who or what you vote for, just vote for anything beside a Republican. Vote for your wife's house plant or the pet name of your favorite hunting rifle, but they must be held accountable for what has happened and the only means we have available to us for doing so is at the ballot box in November.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, and when you do that, you have just replaced a few SC justices with extremely Liberal, Living Constitution Judges...........thats a great Idea.........Lets here some more wonderful ideas. Everyone here knows my feeling about McCain and the republican party, but I WILL NOT allow Obama to appoint any judges, we just barely won the Heller case. Les

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Did you notice where Barack Obama came down on that decision? Also, Supreme Court appointments are notoriously fickle and they also must pass confirmation hearings which will surely keep extreme appointments from either side off the bench.

You trade all that is wrong... for 1 possibly 2 Supreme Court nominations?

I love my kids too much to be that naive.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, he said the decision was wrong. Les

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Did you notice where Barack Obama came down on that decision?

Which time? Bammy is pathological with his deceit and flip-flopping positions.

You're not that well read, are you??

William Arthur Ward

Z
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Z
Well rather than read misquotes and flat out lies. Let's watch exactly what Barack Obama said on the 2nd Amendment. What I hear is "I belive the Constitution confers on an individial the right to bear arms."

Here's a link to the debate where he laid out his position completely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_LXb0ZPws

Barack Obama does not want to take your guns away.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

383 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 2,018 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,089
Posts18,501,838
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.