-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
i have a 15-2 "pistol pack". i have not shot them for awhile, but when i did, i enjoyed them very much. the 4 barrels was a great treat to set-up with my friends, they did not know it was possible to exchange barrels so quickly. These are 357 magnum, i moved to the 44 magnum. my $.02 worth

savage99rifles
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have 44 Mag "Pistol Pack" that I won as a door prize at an IHMSA state shoot in the 80s. The gun is a good shooter and the barrel changing system is both handy and unique. The trigger pull on mine is phenomenal and I have never done anything to it.

Dan Wesson is still very much in business. However, they have changed hands about four times over the past thirty years. The current ownership will not perform warranty service on any guns produced prior to their time. The parts that they produce will still interchange with the older guns, but they will not provide any warranty service on them. Food for thought when buying an older production DW. I think that is why the older ones do not command as high of a price in the used market.

Stush
C
C
Greetings, I'm new the the forum, and this is my first post. I was fortunate enough to have my wife buy be a Dan Wesson pistol pak with the bull barrels and 2 sets of very comfortable grips. I loved shooting that gun and found it was like a training ground for other revolvers to me, and their sensitivity to different barrel/load combinations. The only thing I didn't like about it, was the trigger pull, it seemed a bit green, and notchy to me. I contacted the factory, asked to speak to Dan Wesson, and he got right on the phone! Needless to say I was stunned. Anyway, after a very amicable conversation, he asked me to send it back, and asked me how i wanted the trigger. I replied," Like a worn-out Python'. I recieved my revolver back, and the action was as smooth a a newborn's butt with talc. I called back to ask him who did that, and he replied, "I did". That's commitment, and a great example of somebody who really gave a hoot about his [bleep] and more importantly, his reputation. . He even enclosed a thank you note with the gun. That's been my experience with them, I felt I had to share that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, 21, 808outdoors, 1Longbow, 7 invisible), 14,423 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,108
Posts18,541,926
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.