Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Tod Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[shamelessly stolen for a web site]

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I�ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs� Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, �Just some friends from work, you don�t know them.�

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn�t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn�t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It could be worse- I'm getting exhaust into the cab whenever I turn on the heater. The Lab won't ride in that truck anymore without being forced in.

Haven't seen the wife in weeks- I don't know what the hell she's up to....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

163 members (280shooter, 2UP, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 13 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,996
Posts18,481,160
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.