Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
There you go! Who is this?

[Linked Image]

She's gorgeous. Got a friend who might like her.

Actress Thandie Newton. Think Mission Impossible II.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Christina
ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Wow. I haven't the time to read the whole 13 pages of this thread, but I wouldn't say you need feel sorry for the kids born from this relationship. I hate to inform you that you are in the minority with your beliefs.

Would you feel sorry for Obama, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, ect, ect. Some of the most beatiful people in this country these days are half black and half white.

One of my sister in laws married a black guy years ago, we just had her daughter over for the hollidays, just a great gal, very nice, very pretty, I don't see her color being a problem for her. She is a nurse up in the city making 100K a years, so can't say she is handicaped by having mixed parents.

Your train of thought is outdated I hate to inform you, but we are only children of our own upbringing and circumstance. Try to imagine how she feels coming over for dinner in a house full of white people, some of who no doubt show their true fealings.

If she is a good person, why care about her color?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Obama is beautiful? WTF

MAGA
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by biglmbass
Originally Posted by Steve
There you go! Who is this?

[Linked Image]

She's gorgeous. Got a friend who might like her.

Actress Thandie Newton. Think Mission Impossible II.

You mean not hitting it? Yeah, that'd be Mission Impossible x 2......................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
What the heck, as long as we're all posting pictures of black chicks...

[Linked Image]

Will the other chickens let that one sleep in the hen house?

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Obama is beautiful? WTF

In the PRK.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Obama is beautiful? WTF

If you don't think any of the woman pictured in this thread wouldn't lay down for Obama, you need to listen a little closer.

You don't have to be queer to know Billy Dee Williams has had more than you ever dreamed of getting..am I wrong? Come on, be compfortable in your manhood, admit it, Billy Dee was a chick magnet.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can't speak for the women pictured, but no woman I know would touch him. Besides, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Which cheek is apparently up to you. LOL

MAGA
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Obama is beautiful? WTF

If you don't think any of the woman pictured in this thread wouldn't lay down for Obama, you need to listen a little closer.

You don't have to be queer to know Billy Dee Williams has had more than you ever dreamed of getting..am I wrong? Come on, be compfortable in your manhood, admit it, Billy Dee was a chick magnet.

You didn't say BDW, you said BHO, and as far as I'm concerned, that SOB is hideous.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Christina
ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Wow. I haven't the time to read the whole 13 pages of this thread, but I wouldn't say you need feel sorry for the kids born from this relationship. I hate to inform you that you are in the minority with your beliefs.

Would you feel sorry for Obama, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, ect, ect. Some of the most beatiful people in this country these days are half black and half white.

One of my sister in laws married a black guy years ago, we just had her daughter over for the hollidays, just a great gal, very nice, very pretty, I don't see her color being a problem for her. She is a nurse up in the city making 100K a years, so can't say she is handicaped by having mixed parents.

Your train of thought is outdated I hate to inform you, but we are only children of our own upbringing and circumstance. Try to imagine how she feels coming over for dinner in a house full of white people, some of who no doubt show their true fealings.

If she is a good person, why care about her color?

Couldn't agree more. Growing up a friend of the family had a step daughter who was 1/2 black 1/2 white. To this day (30 years later) she is one of the most BEAUTIFUL women I have ever laid eyes on...besides Mrs. Outlawlineman. Black white brown yellow or red there are undesireables (trash) in all colors. Just need to take the time to see the person and not the color.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
whew it's dang near 2009

brown sugar has been a perfectly acceptable substitute for a long time.

who the F cares what color anyone is?

how they act is so much more applicable

course "hot" never hurt anything no matter what flavor it comes in, you go Halle

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MissTreated
Maybe we could vote her off the island????

I'm thinking a group "ignore" function launch would isolate ol' Christina on her own little island, until she gets booted off the fire. Since I cannot imagine anything she might say that could contribute anything except a sort of pathetic low humor we get from laughing at silly douchebags.

So here goes my big old ignore, comin' at you, Christina.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by 1akhunter

who the F cares what color anyone is?

how they act is so much more applicable

course "hot" never hurt anything no matter what flavor it comes in, you go Halle

'Zactly.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guess it depends on what you find hot. Taste varies, and I for one like vanilla. Guess I'm a bad person. Oh well.

Aren't flavors all better when they are one or the other? Mix them up enough and it all ends up tasting the same. Sounds kinda boring to me. What's wrong with one or the other?

MAGA
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
[Linked Image]

WB.

Wow.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by nemesis

[Linked Image]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The Sham Wow dude like a creepier version of Leonardo DiCaprio, if that's possible.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That ain't what it's about.

I certainly can't figure out what makes someone attractive to me (but then I like most women as long as their healthy and have a good personality).

It's about rejecting a friendship because you don't like their relationship with a person not of your/thier race.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

For this woman (Iman) I would become a lesbian!

[Linked Image]
[/quote]

Wow! me too but I'm one step ahead of you , I am a lesbian just trapped in a man's body! grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 51 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,139
Posts18,523,268
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.