Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
...You really suck............ at reading comprehension. Don't you! No where in Blaine's post did he make any insinuation that he has a CMH. ... the CMH is the highest award, it would be displayed at the top of the bar. [bleep] trolls................................................ sick

LOL! Am I getting under your skin AJ? Payback's a witch, ain't it? cool Who said anything about a CMH? I KNEW he didn't have one of those. I thought he might have an Air Force MH, but it's not one of the ribbons he put in his banner. You make me smile AJ. Now I'm so glad you jumped on this thread. You're welcome in my book any day - just because you make me smile smile

P.S. I'm sure my sig banner offends some people here. It would offened me too, and I'll remove it once I've made my point. I made mine the same place Blaine made his.

Last edited by amx1047; 01/19/09. Reason: to add the P.S.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jetjockey, I dont let it bother me. I know exactly what your talking about when it comes to rampers.

Blaine, I didnt mean to offend you, that wasnt my intention. we will just agree to disagree.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bxroads
This whole thread has gotten entirely out of hand. I can see Blaine's point, its just another day at the office for pilots. To Joe Public its heroic because its something they're not familiar with; I mean its not everyday you see a passenger jet land in the river and passengers standing on the wing as it drifts! If they want to make him a hero, let them. No skin off of anyone's back. I can't imagine having a beef with it.

I deleted my post because I decided it's not smart to try to reason with a drunken bubba... obviously you've sobered up and have finally opened your thick skull to let in a little light.

Good on ya...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Real cool! Thanks.

The web site owner at military signatures has been alerted to your little game. We'll see how much of a sense of humor he has. You can delete all you want, the evidence has been preserved. wink

amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
...The web site owner at military signatures has been alerted to your little game. We'll see how much of a sense of humor he has. You can delete all you want, the evidence has been preserved. wink
You're a little late AJ. I own the banner now. Nothing he can do about it. wink

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fix your damned signature you sorry, disrespectful fuggin troll!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ohg by the way, he set that signature system up, and it is copyrighted, so ya, you saved it, but you don't own it. Better look into internet copywrite laws.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're still a toothpick

amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This whole thread has gotten entirely out of hand. I can see Blaine's point, its just another day at the office for pilots. To Joe Public its heroic because its something they're not familiar with; I mean its not everyday you see a passenger jet land in the river and passengers standing on the wing as it drifts! If they want to make him a hero, let them. No skin off of anyone's back. I can't imagine having a beef with it.
Why can't this thread go the way of the Deadly force on BART thread? It was a good one when it started out, but them a bunch of idgets came in and purposely turned it garbage. It wasn't even their thread, either. Personally I think Blaine WISHES it was just another day at the office. Not consciously maybe, but subconsciously I still think he's jealous as hell. Again, that's why he wants to diminish the fact that so many commercial pilots have been heros.

And I can't believe this AJ person, who did/does what? worked on an aircraft carrier? wanted to elevate himself to the status of a hero pilot. Give me a break.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dude, don't speak of what you know nothing about.

IC B3

amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Violator22
Ohg by the way, he set that signature system up, and it is copyrighted, so ya, you saved it, but you don't own it. Better look into internet copywrite laws.
You're another one that when I see your "handle" I know it's not worth the bother. Welcome! You can join AJ in the entertainment section. You should know that, anytime you give something away for free, you can't claim a copyright on it. Maybe you should research what "copyright" really means.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uh, ya, I do know a bit about Internet copywrite dumbazz. Yep, it is free to use, as long as long as you are not using it for illicit crap, which represents the site that designed the banner. Better go check, i suggest you read the Linux GPL for a start. Explains it quite well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good news! The lovely wife just called and Jake (bird dog) is home! I guarantee he didn't quit running for 24 hours. At 9 years old, the stubborn hound won't be able to move for a few days.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who needs a dog when we've got a lard aze lot lizard to play with?

grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AMX1047, do you drive for AMX? They are based only a few miles from my office. A good friend is the COO. Not that any of this matters, just wondering.

amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Fix your damned signature you sorry, disrespectful fuggin troll!

What are you gonna do about it? Violate me?

... the Linux GPL ....
What's Linux got to do with anything? Linux is "A trademark for an open-source version of the UNIX operating system"

If you really want me to know about internet copyright, why don't you go find something from the people who issue the copyrights, and then come back an tell me what I need to know. You can start here http://www.copyright.gov/

AMX1047, do you drive for AMX? They are based only a few miles from my office. A good friend is the COO. Not that any of this matters, just wondering.
Yes, I drive for AMX. Lots of people here already knew that. Who's your friend - the COO? If your office is on 84 I've passed by you many times.

amx1047 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Who needs a dog when we've got a lard aze lot lizard to play with? grin
Yep. knowing you like I do now, I'd say lot lizards are about your type.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The Stolen Valor Act of 2005 (the Act), signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 20, 2006,[1] is a U.S. law that broadens the provisions of previous U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, sale or claim (either written or verbal) of any military decorations and medals. It is a federal misdemeanor offense, which carries a punishment of imprisonment for not more than 1 year and/or a fine; the scope previously covered only the Medal of Honor.

Your move. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by amx1047
Who said anything about a CMH? I KNEW he didn't have one of those. I thought he might have an Air Force MH, but it's not one of the ribbons he put in his banner.

AFAIK - there is only 1 MOH. Your ignorance is showing - it colors any perception of any other post you have.

Your signature is disgusting.

For someone from a small(er) trucking company - you sure don't paint the best picture, considering the hard times in the transportation industry. Would expect you to looking for a job soon and not finding it - given your attitude.

Last edited by teal; 01/19/09.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Edited: To remove names after thinking better of it.

I work in Dothan on the Circle.

_________ is my buddy.

I grew up neighbors with ______________, I'll bet you know him since he's been in dispatching forever. His son is my age. Oh the stories he could tell......

Last edited by bxroads; 01/19/09.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44automag, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,094
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.