Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
whats the pass word?
new England clam chowder
is that the red or the white?
I can never remember that..... white?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by amax155
The funniest things about Ace Ventura aren't in in the lines but in his expressions and movements. The scenes at the nut house are hilarious.

Yeah, the "buttonhook pattern in super slo-mo" is pretty good, but my absolute favorite is what he does immediately after sprinkling his face with water from the fountain. Every time I watch that movie, that leaves me cackling uselessly for at least a minute.
I'm a huge Ace fan. I almost busted a gut during the sequel when that rhinoceros was "giving birth" to him.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by amax155
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LrMoLba0c
I was rollin the first time I saw this.
Yep. That's the scene I was referring to. Almost busted a gut watching it again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rob p
Say Hello to Mr. Knish. Was it when he tore Sean Young's skirt off to reveal he was the missing football player, they all the guys throw up.
Who would have ever guessed you were a Blazing Saddles fan, Rob? grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reeheeheeheeheealy!!!

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.
IC B2

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I personally liked the entire scene in the police station when he was talking out of his butt. "Azzzhole o mio" "Do you have some Benaka or a breath mint" and so on.

Does that make me anal? grin

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
"what a lovely room of death you have here" Ace 2

Camp is where you make it.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't think of any particular dialog from Ace Ventura that is particularly funny. However, that scene in the first Ace Ventura movie, where he's in a mental institution, wearing a tutu and combat boots, then mimes going out for a pass and then does it in slow motion in reverse, is the funniest scene that I have ever seen.

The dialog from Dumb and Dumber where he says "Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and do something like this, and totally redeem yourself." Is one line of dialog that I will always remember.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The dialog from Dumb and Dumber where he says "Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and do something like this, and totally redeem yourself." Is one line of dialog that I will always remember.

Actually, that line comes from Harry, Jeff Daniels' character. Lloyd is the one who swaps the dog for the minibike--thus totally redeeming himself.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Gentlemen, we have to protect our phoney baloney jobs!" - Governor Lepetomane

I always think of that line every time I hear any politician speak. It's funny, but the fact that it is so true really isn't all that funny.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Care for some Binaca?" as he proceeds to miss his own mouth and spray it in their eyes.

"Pretty bird. Pretty bird." said the blind boy as he pets his dead bird after Ace tapes the head back on.

Speaking of funny expressions, I almost died from lack of oxygen the first time I watched "Grinch."

Nobody does anything like Jim Carey.

-

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
THE END

If you cann't stand my spelling use the ingore feature.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From Ace - something like:
Einhorn- I could make your life a living hell.
Ace- well I'm not ready for a relationship Lois...but if something changes I'll call you - YOUR NUMBER STILL 911 !
that and - "...see that you do, had I been drinking from the toilet - I might have been killed."

From Blazin Saddles Lastly- "somebody go back into town and get a sh*tload o' dimes".

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"One false move and the n----- gets it!"

"He mean what he say! He mean what he say!"

-

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of my favorite parts from the first Ace movie is when he's in the pool, looking through the glass window and talking like the cast from Star Trek. Or when he kisses Lois then finds out she is a he...........too funny.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ohhh, mommah, ohhhhhh mommah!......I was just..doing my mantra! blush

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, if you're channeling Blazing Saddles now, "Mongo likes candy."

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Holy underwear! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"Bumblebee Tuna..."

Once upon a time in a Muslim Country far, far, away occasionally when the locals would say "Salaam Alaykum" a certain wiseass infidel would reply with a quick "Salami Naked." In a respectful way, of course.

SD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't do humans

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,739 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,060
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.