Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JBoutfishn
Allen most likely left because of BS not unlike that posted here in response to a simple question.

Why do we lose our compassion and grace for each other just because we aren't face to face?

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by trouthunterdj
Why do we lose our compassion and grace for each other just because we aren't face to face?

It's the only way social misfits can get a word in edgewise! Any other time they'd be getting their teeth knocked out!

There are few around here that I'd give a weeks salary to run into at The War Eagle Supper Club! grin
(For Hatari's entertainment!)

I guess I've just overlooked the fact that Allen had not been posting. Kutenay is another fella that has disappeared.

WAR EAGLE!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"dirt road" how absolutely classy. Your fixation is telling, and so are your contributions to this thread. But I guess the responses to your degenerate postings are over your head as was my locomotive-dirt road analogy. I forgot I was dealing with someone who pushes on doors that say "pull". Sorry I detracted from the original intent of the thread. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I always enjoyed Mr. Day. I appreciated his views and that he never wavered. That is the reason he left AR. I appreciate a man who stands up for his convictions.

ddj

AR posts a banner for each religious holiday in order to show respect for the various beliefs of it's far-flung readership. At one point a couple of years ago it posted a banner for a druid observance (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) and Mr. Day got his underwear in a knot over it.

That is why he left that site...said as much in his parting comment.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Don't get me wrong, I like AR, but I think a lot of those "in honor of" celebratory postings are a dig at Americans and Conservatives in particular. That's the style of the man who runs AR (and at least one of his moderators). But hey, it's his house so his rules apply.

Landrum

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldCenterChurch

It's the only way social misfits can get a word in edgewise! Any other time they'd be getting their teeth knocked out!

There are few around here that I'd give a weeks salary to run into at The War Eagle Supper Club! grin
(For Hatari's entertainment!)

I guess I've just overlooked the fact that Allen had not been posting. Kutenay is another fella that has disappeared.

24 HCF meeting at the Supper Club? THAT would be a not to miss get togehter. Maybe just the two of us could handle that. I may still have my membership card from the Dark Ages somewhere. grin

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 31 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,987
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.