Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lee24
Why are you afraid to answer those five questions, Steve?

what was that law/medical school?

where's that picture?

where did you shoot with Cooper in the "early 70s".....GunSite didn't exist then...just bump into to him in the hood?

when you answer one or two, you might have standing to ask real people questions. you realize you're a joke, right?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I thought I remembered seeing a 60 Minutes on Gunsight in the late 1970s.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
started in 1976

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I first met Jeff Cooper at a national practical pistol competition in 1973.

Steve, why can't you answer your own questions?
You must not be a litigation attorney.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

been one for almost thirty years, and I'm still waiting on you, liarboy.

where was the national practical pistol competion held that year when you met your pal Jeff?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I first met Jeff Cooper at a national practical pistol competition in 1973.

Steve, why can't you answer your own questions?
And where was that held?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I often have to tell lying witnesses, I'll ask the questions, Liarboy24.

You are the one making the outrageous and ridiculous claims that have made you a laughingstock.....you are the one being cross-examined on your lies. Your attempt to change the subject by coming up with silly questions of your own is just more transparent evasion of examination of your lies.

There are plenty of people on this forum who know me and my background, either by personal meeting, phone calls, or "real world" emails. I don't have to prove who or what I am.

You on the other hand are a completely manufactured bag of BS, who makes up a new bizarro resume item to support each new argument. It is both funny and pathetic.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24, i'll try again:

Originally Posted by wmeek
lee24,
i realize this is the handgun forum, but tell me about some of your rifle shooter experience... you told me you shot highpower, palma, and smallbore - which palma team? i know some of the folks trying out for the next one, and maybe i could share some of your expertise with them. thanks.

I was already superior rifle shooter when I took up the pistol seriously. I learned a lot from Jeff Cooper's book, and I learned more by shooting with him in the early 1970s, and asked him to sign that book, which he did.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he's looking it up so he can figure out what famous high power shooters he hangs out with

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
When I asked you to answer your own questions, Steve_NO_answer, I knew you would crawfish out.

How about just getting back to the thread topic, and tell us what you can contribute about the 9mms for personal defense, based on your personal experience. (I already know the answer to that, too.)

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the thread topic has become the lies of Liar24....that's why it is such a looooong thread

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How about posting that picture of your Model 70? or for that matter any of the other bullshit you claim. But I'll be fair, how about posting your {sic} real life personal experiences with the 9mm? jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I already posted them, long ago.

Those without experience got their panties in a wad, as usual.

How about post your experience on this thread topic, jorge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sorry Liar24, but I don't think this bag even comes close to the Bullshit you've posted on this thread alone much less cover all the other 5600 + lies you told here since you've come on here.

You have established yourself as the King of all Liars. Why don't you just climb right back up that rectial hole that you climbed out of as nothing you have to say here has any merit or standing here.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

See, the guy is completely delusional....he thinks he can just say anything.....

no, douchenozzle, you haven't posted them and no amount of lying by you will ever make anybody forget that. That's why you're a joke....people use you as a punchline or a synonym for liar on threads all over the forum.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess that proves you didn't bother to read this thread, and my comment at the top, before shooting off your mouth.

Where I come from, law students learn not to do that the first week of freshman class.

Since you're here, what is YOUR direct experience with the 9x19mm handgun for self defense, and as a law enforcement duty sidearm?

I noticed your panties are in wad, and that usually means...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
same as yours, Liar, zero...I've never shot anybody with a 9mm.

where's that model 70? Oh, you posted it to your imaginary friends, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I really can't figure out if you're really this crazy, or you are the creation of a real trollmaster.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

As weapons Officer on two aircraft carriers, Nimitz and JFK to include "owning" the last Marine Detachment (97 Nimitz Cruise), SEAL and UDT on both ships, I can tell you the 9mm (with Hardball) was not well liked. The SEAL Teams used H&K 45s BTW if I remember correctly but they all hated the 9mm and the Beretta. The M9 with it's aluminum frame just didn't hold up like the 1911s did. Quite a bit of those gents had actually popped a few bad guys and found the 9 to be ineffective. I'm sure with HP ammo the 9 is quite sufficient, but not on the same level as a 45, 40 or 357 SIG.

Liar24, the name fits you perfectly. I've been on you since the Model 70 BS started and to date you've NEVER posted a picture of your 70. I caught you in another LIE about your father and combat missions, not to mention the literally dozens of times people have caught you here. So tell me here and now, what ARE your personal experiences with the 9mm pistol? jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This thread topic is LE, not homeowner, or military, but that would be okay.

So your friends' experience coincides with my experience and what I posted. What's your beef?

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.