Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
cmg,
no matter how you state it the meat/game still ends up belonging to the landowner. tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tom, sorry, but, no.

Landowner has all freedom - can lease out the right-to-hunt. When that is done, he can no longer hunt on his own land and the game taken belongs to the person or the group that leased the r-t-h.

No need to be cross about it - I certainly hate to be particular, but I think it neccessary here.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
cmg,

I am not cross. I just remember what I was taught when I went to class for my jager breif )sorry about the spelling). tom

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well "Weidmannsheil" then. "J�gerbrief" on the wall, "Jagdschein" in the wallett. Did you get to hunt over here?

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Weidmannsheil to you as well my friend,

After I did the training I just never had the time or the money, but I really treasure having it on the wall. tom

Boggy and others,

the J�gerbrief I refer to is the training I went thru to be able to hunt in Germany. American military personal were able to do a shorten version. Otherwise it would have required an apprenticeship period. Weidmannsheil translates to 'hunters luck'

cmg has anything changed on the training?

Last edited by pumpgun; 04/09/09.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

The vision of cmg is also good for French people in general who consider hunters as sort of pre historical men going to oblivion. But we stay fit and try to resist...
To pumpgun

i like "tuez les tous, Dieu reconnaitra les siens" but i think will be short of ammo!!!!!

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
well we will just have to reload more lol.

I have been along the southern coast of france before, very nice, The wife and I keep talking about going back. Wouldb e nice to to the entire length all the way into Italy. tom

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I you decide to do such send me a mail can have a meal and a drink or two. Know good places to see and bad places to bypass...
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems its the same old same old no matter were you live a very very vocal few try to tell the rest how to live and what to do on every thing. Europe has its problems, just as we have in the states. Here in the States we take a lot for granted. They want us to drive lawn mowers now, At least in Germany, they fig. that if you are paying 6 bucks for a gallon of fuel at least you can enjoy driving the car, Ie BMW 535's or MB 320's or on of those Maybachs. Now there is a set of wheels. Never mind about the rifles and shotguns you make. One of the things on my Bucket list, is to tour the French Country Side. Eat drink and maybe shoot a couple of 'boar.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Hi gmsemel, if you want to tour the country side send me an e-mail and we can arrange a hunt or two if the season is open, could be roe deer stalking from first of june to august or wild boar and roe in driven hunt, or may be a mouflon all in wild free territories or woodcocks with setters and pointers. Will be happy to show you that France is more than Paris and that people could be nice and friendly with US citizens. You could also enjoy some good food and vines.
Dom

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (270cowboy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,326
Posts18,487,510
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.