Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Yes it's an issue, if you push the set trigger the rifle can fire but must be real stupid to push that trigger (or the other) and normaly real hunter and safe minded guys arm the set trigger just before the shoot. So for me it's never a problem. Own that for more than twenty years....

Near the Mediterranean sea weather is more like that of North sea, wind, clouds and rain for a moment...Not to bad for me, don't like the summer, too warm, too much people...

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Marseille

Yes it's an issue, if you push the set trigger the rifle can fire but must be real stupid to push that trigger (or the other) and normaly real hunter and safe minded guys arm the set trigger just before the shoot. So for me it's never a problem. Own that for more than twenty years....

Near the Mediterranean sea weather is more like that of North sea, wind, clouds and rain for a moment...Not to bad for me, don't like the summer, too warm, too much people...

Oh pity ! Cold may on the azure coast ?

I've never owned a double set trigger, I don't know how usual it is to deal with.

Anyway the Luxus M is a nice rifle. Far more than the new luxus SBS IMO.

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well I been shooting and hunting with a Model M Professional in 7 x 57 since I bought it, in 1977. It was the best 425 dollars I ever spent. As for Sound Supressors, in the States is regulated like Machine Guns, if you are willing to go thru the paper work and expense, yea you can have, As for hunting with one here I don't think is legal, it would make sense in some places, Like 99 said, in CT all you need is ten acres to hunt with a centerfire rifle, I have 80 myself. Last season was real quite, where I hunt, very little shooting. All the land that surrounds mine belongs to the Nature Concervancy and the town of East Haddam. No hunting of course, so I have plenty of deer to shoot. As a matter of fact East Haddam is one of the better area's in CT to hunt deer or turkeys for that matter. In another ten years or so, we may even have a meaningful moose population. The State says there is about a 100 moose living in the state. So how knows Moose hunting in Conn, maybe something down the road.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I couldn't find this old thread at first, to revive it, so I started a new one.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (264mag, 673, 44automag, 7mm_Loco, AB2506, 450yukon, 17 invisible), 1,154 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,881
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.