Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
slammer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I hate to see the recent bad guy reports on the Campfire. It amazes me how 99%+ of the people on this forum are as honest as they are. I have done my share of selling and buying on here and only ever had one problem. The seller wasn't aware of the problem and refunded my $. I even had a guy send me a gun before he got my $ - try doing that on some of the other sites!

We got a good thing going here. Just need to keep the guys on board and toss out the bad guys.

Have a blessed Easter weekend.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plus 100,000,000 Best site to buy chit on the innanet!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I personaly have bought and sold several items here on the board without any issues. Nice people to deal with and most are realalistic and fair about prices.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
DMB Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by slammer
I hate to see the recent bad guy reports on the Campfire. It amazes me how 99%+ of the people on this forum are as honest as they are. I have done my share of selling and buying on here and only ever had one problem. The seller wasn't aware of the problem and refunded my $. I even had a guy send me a gun before he got my $ - try doing that on some of the other sites!

We got a good thing going here. Just need to keep the guys on board and toss out the bad guys.

You have a great Easter too.
As much as I dislike seeing posts about guys who are out to steal from the good folks here, I guess it serves a good purpose by posting about deals gone bad, and who the problem guys are so the rest of use know who they are.

Take care,

Don

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
this classified section is helping get my family get through these tough economic times.havent had any problems myself to speak of. there are a lot of great people on this sight. good time to say THANKS to you all.

happy easter

dan

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Best site in the world. I love to buy and sell here, and truly enjoy the Savage Collector's forum. I have had a lot of reloading and shooting questions answered here over the years. I have bought and sold some things too, never had a bad deal or a bad word to say about anyone. I feel badly for the folks who get burned on deals. I always figure a fellow "gun-nut" is as honest as I am, sorry to hear that it ain't so.

"Dying ain't much of a living, Boy." Josey Wales
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even with 99.9% of the members being good guys .... that still leave 20+ pieces of crap floatin' around

Don't be afraid to ask for references, unless you're comfortable dealing with the other party!!

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good site for sure.Good place to buy and sell.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Somewhat addicting though.... Must...resist... smile

Become one with nature, then marinate it!
http://windrockphotography.com
IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Everyone I've dealt with here has been absolutely honest and fair. It is very addicting, but there's a lot worse addictions out there! Sometimes I have to sit on my hands to keep from typing the magic three words. :>)

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Totally agree with above statement; great guys on a great forum. Only problem is buying too much stuff I don't really need!!!!! Have NEVER had a problem buying or selling here; although I agree, bad deals/guys must be made known.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Knock on wood, thus far it's been all good experiences w/ folks from this site. Got a package today, matter of fact.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I will agree wholeheartedly. I am relatively new here and have made a few sales as well as purchases. I have been welcomed and treated very well. My dealings and negotiations have been honest, honest, honest and even when a sale was not completed sincere conversation and respect have been the rule.
Frank

C
C
Reading your guy's posts is reassuring. I'm fairly new on this site, not a lot of posts but I've been reading as a guest for a while. I'm in the middle of a rifle purchase from another member and I get an honest vibe. Unlike some of the other sites where you better have 10,000 posts or you're just going to be ignored.

Thanks guys, you're great!

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
I have sold & bought a lot of stuff on here! never had a problem, great group of folks!
John

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I agree Happy Easter

Goodnight Chesty Puller... Wherever you are.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've only been around a few months, but I've bought/sold/traded a dozen or so items and couldn't have been happier with those experiences.

Still would be nice to have some sort of user rating under our names

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slammer

Pretty tough but fair crowd here and not afraid to call someone out if they are an a**hole. Calling em out seems to help keep the riff raff run off quick. Too bad we can't do it like that for the rest of society!! 163bc

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I have bought a lot here and sold a lot here. Never had a bad deal and in the things bought and sold, there is a fair amont of $1000 plus rifles.

Best group of guys on on the net right here.

The only other place I trade and do deals is the 1911 forum good guys there as well.

DD

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 57 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,659
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.