Gene, -- my grandmother was born on a wagon train coming from Tennesse to Oklahoma, they named her Missouri Tennessee Lindsey,(Baxter). <P>CAT, -- you are a wine man,(wineo), what do you know about good whiskey? I think you should let me taste it just to prove your point. What you think? Do you have a source? Boggys swamp man passed away leaving a great void. I still have a pint fruit jar that was scheduled for the Oregon Slam that I couldn't make. It is going to the Colorado Slam if Pumpgun will let me in with it. Do you want to caravan up to the Slam? I may buy an over the counter elk if it looks good up there at that time frame, if not I may come back through Gunnison, Creed area. Boggy don't think he can get away at that time. After I take him up through some of my hunting grounds he may change his mind. <P>Gene,CAT,Lee,Big Time, -- OK guys, my old oil field experience is coming to the top again and I know how to increase the gas mileage tremendously while driving the cost way,way down. I have an Olkahoma Credit card out in the lawn house. I will cut off a couple of sections, one for me and one for Boggy. Don't have room for a barrel but can haul a five gallon bucket. If we were going up through the Farmington NM area, I used to know where some very good drips were and that time of year they should start producing some good stuff. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!