Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by northern_dave
hard to tell, need more proof.

(pictures)

[Linked Image]

That is a very 'classy' photo.
I like it!
smile

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
????

Not going to get into a discussion about whether homosexuality is genetic or learned behavior. It would be a hijack of this thread, and nobody has offered any proof (although I do have my own thoughts on the matter wink ).

Penny
I think there's some evidence that effeminacy is a trait a man could be born with (likely hormonal in nature), however there are lots of purely heterosexual men who are effeminate, so effeminacy is not a direct (physiological) cause of homosexuality in men. The same can likely be said for "Butchness" or "Tomboyism" in women.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beginning around age 13 I realized that I was definitely a lesbian...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

Hawk-
What you seem to be unaware of, is the latest research on homosexuality:

Research has shown that about of all homosexual males are born that way and have absolutely no control over their sexual orientation.

The other half were sucked into it.
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Beginning around age 13 I realized that I was definitely a lesbian...
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmm, should explain that, shouldn't I? blush

Just sayin' I started liking plaid, sleeveless shirts is all...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Actually, I think that a homosexual man is probably more able to be objective than a heterosexual man. The heterosexual man will judge the woman who has the characteristics that he personally likes to be the most beautiful.

Penny
What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

Agree 100%

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Hmm, should explain that, shouldn't I? blush

Just sayin' I started liking plaid, sleeveless shirts is all...
Does your wallet have a chain on it? laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hawk-
What you seem to be unaware of, is the latest research on homosexuality:

Research has shown that about of all homosexual males are born that way and have absolutely no control over their sexual orientation.

The other half were sucked into it.
wink

laugh laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
????

Not going to get into a discussion about whether homosexuality is genetic or learned behavior. It would be a hijack of this thread, and nobody has offered any proof (although I do have my own thoughts on the matter wink ).

Penny

The only proof I need is that God hates homosexuality, not homosexuals themselves, says so in teh Good Book. God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.

Well, He created me... and I'm far from perfect. My human nature is flawed, just like everyone else's. Why couldn't a desire for homosexuality come from that, just like a desire to lie, cheat, or steal?

But if we're going to get into a discussion of this, we really should start it up in a separate thread where we're not hijacking the discussion of Miss California.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hawk is correct,it was considered a form of mental illness,a personality disorder.

The science did not change,homosexuals in a series of 'protests'that used riot like mob tactics to disturb the meetings of mental health professionals caused them to just avoid the subject rather than have their meetings ruined every year.

But they are still prone to acts of extreme emotional instability.Gay men tend to kill their former partners in very imaginative ways with novel tools like scissors.

Although the most effective methods they use now involve AIDS and Hepatitis C.

Male homosexuals tend to much shorter life spans and much higher rates of STDs than the general population. It is certainly not a healthy alternative lifestyle contrary to the carefully crafted public relations image you see in the sympathetic liberal media.

So no,they are not a good,objective judge of a woman's attractiveness.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The only proof I need is that God hates homosexuality, not homosexuals themselves, says so in teh Good Book. God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.
Good point. It wouldn't be a sin if it weren't a matter of choice.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Hawk is correct,it was considered a form of mental illness,a personality disorder.

The science did not change,homosexuals in a series of 'protests'that used riot like mob tactics to disturb the meetings of mental health professionals caused them to just avoid the subject rather than have their meetings ruined every year.

But they are still prone to acts of extreme emotional instability.Gay men tend to kill their former partners in very imaginative ways with novel tools like scissors.

Although the most effective methods they use now involve AIDS and Hepatitis C.

Male homosexuals tend to much shorter life spans and much higher rates of STDs than the general population. It is certainly not a healthy alternative lifestyle contrary to the carefully crafted public relations image you see in the sympathetic liberal media.

So no,they are not a good,objective judge of a woman's attractiveness.

+10000

now does anybody have any more pictures?

Something clever here.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I logged on to report on Hornady's 7th ed reloading manual. Got through this whole thread before i remembered why I logged on. Nope. I don't have any wisdom on this 'cept she seems to be pretty tough. Might make a vice-pres. candidate - gotta be tough in this country to have an opinion. I was glad to see the tolerance granted to her considering that is what I've been expected to show.
Bones.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northern_dave
But she is just another interchangeable blonde

Penny

What does that mean? I didn't know there was an exchange program in place. Why was i not made aware of this?

I am furious.

yeah, can I like, swap a brunette for a blonde?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
None of them really are blonde. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I prefer brunettes myself.
Except for blondes with brown eyes- something about them just does it for me...
grin

James Elroy Flecker

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
She said she did not remember all that she did when she was 16 ("Do you remember all the things you did when you were 16?� she asked). I now 67 years old and I'm certain would remember if I posed semi-nude.

I wonder what else she does not remember.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The libiot lemmings hate Miss Prejean for the same reason that they hate Sarah Palin � she's lethally gorgeous with a brain that dares to disagree with their pet preferences.
If she looked like Barbara Mikulski, they'd ignore her,
and
if she opined like Kathleen Sibelius, they'd adore her.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, AnthonyB, bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 9 invisible), 1,281 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,234
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.