Elvis,

Dingo was my nickname when I was a teen. Personality I guess. smile

Sorry to hear about their situation. frown

There are many copies.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Brooksrange: Its blatant idiocy like you espouse that got us into this horrific situation we are enduring NOW regarding decimation of the Big Game herds in the northern Rocky Mountains!
Sheesh!
Thanks for NOTHING rmwf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Varmintguy... I think he might be trying to yank peoples' chains.

Maybe.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Why are you guys buying into this stuff??? If no one replied, guys like this would go away... definately baiting everyone, yet people fall for it, who's the idiot?????

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wolf populations would be best if they were returned to 1990 levels.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They were killed off for a reason....

1 and done
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This guy is complete D-bag. DFTFT

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by brooksrange
Poor wolves...they're like cute little dogs that have families and play together and are just trying to survive...

The elk are noble but the masses of hunters, crap! Too many hunters killing tooo many elk. Let the wolves strike a balance.

I hope that all the U.S. goes to a DRAW system. No more over the counter for any of us!

WTF. did Rick put up a banner on MySpace? i see a flush happening soon...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Wolves are just government sponsored terrorists. They cost a fortune to have around. every time there is a suspected wolf kill there has to be a full investigation. All sorts of agencies have to get in their trucks and plains drive and fly all over to try and find the wolves that killed the livestock. If they cant prove it was a wolf then the rancher is out and so are the tax payers. I just think it is great when people want to stop hunting to save the animals and environment. The only real money that is generated for habitat and animal protection is from hunting tag sales. There is also a habitat tax when you buy firearms or ammunition. Sounds to me like the hunters are the real environmentalists. Some thinking needs to be done with your head and not you sweet little heart.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by toad
Poor wolves...they're like cute little dogs that have families and play together and are just trying to survive...

The elk are noble but the masses of hunters, crap! Too many hunters killing tooo many elk. Let the wolves strike a balance.

I hope that all the U.S. goes to a DRAW system. No more over the counter for any of us!

I am starting to wonder the same thing.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wolves are the most detrimental, thoughtless, idiotic, damaging, ect. mistake we have made in the last 100 years.

They should be classified the same as coyotes are in Iowa and many places. Year round season to keep their numbers in check.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by toad

I am starting to wonder the same thing.

Where did this brooksrange guy come from anyway?

The funny part is when they take him serious....... whistle

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
IF YOU LOVE WOLVES YOU HATE ANIMALS , ELK CALVES , MOOSE CALVES , DEER FAWNS, BIGHORN SHEEP LAMBS , GRIZZLY CUBS, BLACK BEAR CUBS AND THEIR PARENTS TOO.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by WildWest
IF YOU LOVE WOLVES YOU HATE ANIMALS , ELK CALVES , MOOSE CALVES , DEER FAWNS, BIGHORN SHEEP LAMBS , GRIZZLY CUBS, BLACK BEAR CUBS AND THEIR PARENTS TOO.

I believe Jack O,Connor once said, A mountain is infinately more interesting with a grizzly bear on it, than with out. I feel the same way about wolves. I believe you have to be able to hunt them, but if they are not on your mountain, you have never been in wilderness.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
i do feel that way about the bears.

but not about wolves. they are pretty much like piranhs in a fish tank around here. they leave nothing alive that they can catch.

and yes, they are on my mountain. both grizzly and wolves.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The've been on mine for 10,000 years. The elk too.

Last edited by tangozulu; 12/14/09.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
In most of the lower US, the game populations were at an exceptable balance and had enough pressure from hunters, encroachment, predators before the wolf introductions. Adding wolves to the mountains was irresponsible...to say the least.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by trouthunterdj
In most of the lower US, the game populations were at an exceptable balance and had enough pressure from hunters, encroachment, predators before the wolf introductions. Adding wolves to the mountains was irresponsible...to say the least.

ddj

Once apon a time hunters would have championed reintroductions...what happened?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
reintroductions with a plan to control and limit the reintoduced animal is a great thing. I don't think anyone would argue that point.

The wolf population was allowed to get out of control and the dwindling elk and deer numbers in areas were the wolves are at reflect that.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 14,342 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,221
Posts18,543,833
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.