Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Poor wolves...they're like cute little dogs that have families and play together and are just trying to survive...

The elk are noble but the masses of hunters, crap! Too many hunters killing tooo many elk. Let the wolves strike a balance.

I hope that all the U.S. goes to a DRAW system. No more over the counter for any of us!

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have just surpassed Jeff_O as a useless moron troll.

Get out of here...you are wasting a lot of people's time with craven, self-centered and truly ignorant statements.

And you are certainly wrong in this case, as in every single other thing you have mentioned so far on the 'Campfire.

Did you vote for Obama too?

Dennis

"The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets."

"If you're asking me something technical, you may be looking for My Other Brother Darrell."

"It ain't foot-pounds that kills stuff -- it's broken body parts."
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I just used my rights to share my view and you call me a troll and try to degrade me in public...shame!

If you'd likle to introduce more wolves into the lower 48 please see this site:

Adopt-a-wolf program

Save the wolves

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brooksrange.....Well well well! It seems as though we have another idot on our hands. I suppose you know nothing about cattle ranchers and what it takes to make a profit for the year.

Needless to say a pack of wolfs running loose on a cattle ranch can drive that cattleman into the big hole real quick. Those wolves can and will eat up his profits and cause him to go broke!

I have NO USE for wolf's of any kind running over the land in the USA. The only wolf's should be in a Zoo and people like you need to be wipped with a cat of ninetales simply put.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brooksrange
I just used my rights to share my view and you call me a troll and try to degrade me in public...shame!

If you'd likle to introduce more wolves into the lower 48 please see this site:

Adopt-a-wolf program

Save the wolves

It is simply because you are worthlessly posting stupid, yet wholly self-centered, drivel. You are ignorant and meaningless, wasting time and space that could be used by good people.

Given that you have made it clear who and what you are, and that you wish to continue wasting time and space with idiocy, I'll count you out and ignore you from now on.

Too bad for you...

Dennis

"The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets."

"If you're asking me something technical, you may be looking for My Other Brother Darrell."

"It ain't foot-pounds that kills stuff -- it's broken body parts."
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
get addicted- smoke a pack aday!!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Bait taken...now set the hook!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tonk
Brooksrange.....Well well well! It seems as though we have another idot on our hands.
I have NO USE for wolf's wolves of any kind running over the land in the USA. The only wolf's should be in a Zoo and people like you need to be wipped with a cat of ninetales cat-o'-nine-tails, simply put.

What's an idot?

He's yanking your chain (or simply being sarcastic), you fall for it, and have the balls to call HIM an IDOT? grin

There are many copies.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Elk? Blame us? Wolves are cute and cudily? What th' he!!! Shut the Heil UP! Put the pipe down...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
OK. NOW I FEEL THE RAGE. This is getting ridiculous.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Hit the red "X" at the top right of your page. That forum might be more to your liking. I don't think you will fit in amongst the fire members.

Joseph

Joseph
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DPole
Brooksrange.....Well well well! It seems as though we have another idot on our hands.
I have NO USE for wolf's wolves of any kind running over the land in the USA. The only wolf's should be in a Zoo and people like you need to be wipped with a cat of ninetales cat-o'-nine-tails, simply put.

What's an idot?

He's yanking your chain (or simply being sarcastic), you fall for it, and have the balls to call HIM an IDOT? grin

Yup, when you say stupid chit, whether joking or not, you just might get called an idiot.....here's your sign

100% Public land DIY!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think that people who love wolves that much should just go out in the woods find a large pack of wolves and just walk up to them and give them all a big hug. You might want to carry some baccon with you just to lure them in. Also make sure you have some one to video this for you so it can be immortalized forever.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hunter5325
Originally Posted by DPole

What's an idot?

Yup, when you say stupid chit, whether joking or not, you just might get called an idiot.....here's your sign

Ummm... Actually he called the guy an IDOT; spelled I-D-O-T. I was making fun of him for calling someone else an idiot, when he can't even spell the word. Hey, I thought it was funny. cool

Why do I have to explain this stuff? smirk

There are many copies.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there a sign someplace that says "Trolls go make a dumb azz out of yourself on the 24hourcampfire" some place?

Who the puck lets these guys in......... Save the wolves, our forefathers got rid of all this crap and dip chits like brooksrange the rump ranger want em back.

Go watch broke back mt again and dream troll cuz all your doing is show what a dip chit you are........

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What about the poor elk that are "just trying to survive"?

Nope, they get to get dragged down and literally eaten alive by those poor little harmless puppies.

How many dollars do wolves generate for the US economy? How many dollars do license fees to hunt wolves generate for State game agencies?

This guy is either just trying to yank our chain and is sitting home laughing his ass off right now or is just a total complete ignorant moron. Either way I'm kind of disgusted with myself for even responding to such a jack ass.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For once I agree with Dpole. I simply thought brooksrange was being sarcastic, but then I don't read this site enough to know what he has posted in the past. Kind of like what posts has made Lee24 the respected member he is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorta queer, some of these threads.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't be in a hurry to kill all your wolves. I understand the wolves/cattle debate but it will be a sad day when (if) the last wild wolf is gone. In Australia, the thylacine (tasmanian tiger) has gone and there are about 200 pure breed dingoes left on Fraser Island. The mainland dingo bloodlines have basically been contaminated with feral dogs. We need a some wild animals and places to remain or it will be a sad, sad world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't you just love people who have a sign on their back that says "kick me". At least you know what kind of mentality we are dealing with. Unfortunately, they vote and breed. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1badf350, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,618
Posts18,511,819
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.