-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I can see it now. First we hit the BigLots. Then we turn out the Bed, Bath, and Beyond stores. Sears will not be spared. Old Navy, Oshkosh B'gosh? Looted and burned...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You can hit those places if you want... I'm headed for a Sportsman's Warehouse<if there are any left open> wink

Please don't feed the trolls!
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I may go out and buy another black gun for defense against the Armegedon-fixated white guys amongst us.

I despair of the race when it so obviously wants to imitate the worst of criminal class. Loony coon-ass logic!

1B

Last edited by 1B; 07/15/09.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EXCUSE ME,......!

"............ coon-ass logic! "

What exactly is that supposed to mean ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Long legged macdaddy" lol.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This guy's funny laugh

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's more of a comedian than anything else. When has anyone seen whites get out and march, loot, riot, and just raise general hell just because they don't agree with the status quo? Everyone ready to lower themselves to that level? smirk
I don't think so.

Last edited by GeoW; 07/15/09. Reason: add a damned smiley to keep the libs off my azz
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not since the 1700's!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
He's more of a comedian than anything else. When has anyone seen whites get out and march, loot, riot, and just raise general hell just because they don't agree with the status quo? Everyone ready to lower themselves to that level? smirk
I don't think so.

Give it time. We are getting there- fast.

MOLON LABE
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by efw
He actually doesn't say any such thing... he empathizes with the whites here.

You miss my point. In other words many blacks will take great offense to how Obama is portrayed in Manning's rant, they should be reminded of how that rant appeared to them the next time they applaud a Farrakan, Jackson, or Sharpton slamming on the evils of white folk.

Yep, you're right. I missed your point. Sorry.

I agree.

IC B3

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 1B
I may go out and buy another black gun for defense against the Armegedon-fixated white guys amongst us.

I despair of the race when it so obviously wants to imitate the worst of criminal class. Loony coon-ass logic!

1B

Applying some "coonass logic" might make things a little better. That "logic" coming from a coonass.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
he makes a lot of sense, and he's right. although not very tactful in the way he presents it

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Carville logic smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Anybody seen the Larry Sinclair videos on You Tube?I never heard a word or saw anything at all on Nat'l media about Obama's and his little affair.Is Larry Sinclair even still alive?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I couldn't help but laugh as I watched it because the man's deliver is hilarious but he's right on. The only way to save the country is to over throw the government and start anew.

I wonder if the Article V of the Constitution allows a convention for replacing the government with a new form of government. Baring that blood seems to be the only way to change things.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I couldn't help but laugh as I watched it because the man's deliver is hilarious but he's right on. The only way to save the country is to over throw the government and start anew.

I wonder if the Article V of the Constitution allows a convention for replacing the government with a new form of government. Baring that blood seems to be the only way to change things.
With ACORN not only not being stopped by the current government from corrupting the election process, but rather even encouraged, people will soon lose confidence in the ballot box as a mode of changing the direction of government, leaving only one very ugly alternative.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'd rather have it happen now and give my kids the slim chance of having a better life than I.........It's coming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you have any spare Liberal fascist in your neck of the woods, please send them up to Alaska. Not that we don't have enough here all ready. But what the hey, once a man gets started......

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
I'd rather have it happen now and give my kids the slim chance of having a better life than I.........It's coming.

There is a way. All those employed, and all small business owners, stay home from work for a couple weeks. And do not make any purchases.

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude

The Constitution is being held hostage by a muslim and his followers. What the Constitution allows or does not allow is a non issue at this point. For all practical purposes, our government has been overthrown. At this very instant the supreme court is being reconstructed, overhauled with an obama disciple.
Hard as hell to stomach but true.
g

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,775
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.