-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

WyoWhisper, have you had resolution about your barrel purchase from Greentimber yet? Haven't heard from you on the forum lately.

Today is the day that Greentimber had promised to ship the 308 plain varmint barrel. I'm sitting here with baited breath. Hope to see it monday or Tuesday.

AdmiralZummie
Nuclear Grade U.B.C. Ret.
NRA Lifer

"For God so loved the world he didn't send a committee!"
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've not had resolution as of yet.
I was promised reimbursement today.
Still waiting.

Apparently UPS admitted they lost the barrel...actually delivered an empty package.
However, GT told me they are denying the insurance claim and therefore not reimbursing him...

Not sure whats up....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WyoWhisper, he could be right. It could have been delivered to the wrong place, opened and the barrel removed then resealed and returned to UPS. I never ship UPS, they are gun grabbers. I beleive that they would actually destroy a package if they knew it was a gun related item. I never have trouble with USPS. They weight each package and they know when it's not empty.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GreenTimber, have you shipped my barrel yet? Today is Friday, you said you would ship it Friday. I haven't heard from you if it left yet.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nevertheless they need to honor their insurance policy. After all that's why it is there.

I've yet to be reimbursed.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I'm about 2/3 sure I've been [bleep] scammed...

Kyle get your [bleep] together and reimburse me the money.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GreenTimber, did you get my 308 plain varmint barrel shipped Friday like you promised? I'm getting very anxious to put that puppy together.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Greentimber, I haven't heard from you, has the barrel I bought 23 SEPT 09 been shipped yet?

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Hmmm...this needs fixed right now, I sure hope you get this resolved.

Eddie Fosnaugh
www.fosnaughcustoms.com
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Greentimber is a very slow responder. WyoWhisper bought the fluted barrel and it never arrived. UPS said the box was empty, a dispute over insurance. WyoWhisper is still out the funds and the barrel. With me he lost the Cashiers check and found it a week later. Emailed me to say that he would ship it Friday 9 Oct 09 when he got home from his job on the road for his employer. Today is the 17 OCT 09 and I haven't seen or heard a word from him. I tried to keep this in the private message section but now I'm getting concerned. My redneck hunting buddies want to go to Belle Buckle, Tennessee to pick up either a barrel or cash then kick some booty. I don't really want to do that because one of them is an Iowa State Trooper and Mike is a Sheriff's deputy. This kind of crap could cost them their jobs. Steve and Mike claim that they have political clout and not to worry, it would be a fun trip. The barrel was supposed to be for Steve's new tactical rifle.

This has caused me grief at home with my buddies and with my own mind about getting scammed.

mad

Last edited by Admiralzummie; 10/15/09.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Next day and no response. Piss poor way to do business. Back up to page 1 again.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Today is now Saturday 17 October 09. No sound coming from the Greentimber area of Tennessee. I know that Bell Buckle has electicity but their famous resident doesn't use it for communication. Speak to me GreenTimber has my barrel been shipped that I paid for on 23 Sept 09 or has my money been sent? You said that you did get my Cashiers check. Come out of the woods and communicate!

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
GreenTimber, I have been trying this tracking number you emailed me since last night. Fed Ex informs me that the package does not exist. I'm not going thru the same BULLSHIT that WyoWhisper went through. I better has resolution by the close of todays business. My alternet course of action will involve Randy Boyce and his Internet Fraud Division. You've pushed my button to it's LIMIT GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET LOCKED UP.

Last edited by Admiralzummie; 10/20/09.

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Fed Ex found the tracking numbered package. Need for it to get to my door. I'll keep the forum posted about progress, as slow as it is it's still forward progress after such a long ordeal. sleep

AdmiralZummie
NRA Lifer

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
update??

Eddie Fosnaugh
www.fosnaughcustoms.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.