-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you went to college and took students loans to help pay for it (and for getting a better life), say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you ever worked a minimum wage job , say "Thank you Ted Kennedy'
If you ever worked for a union, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you voted when you were 18 (I know, most knuckle draggers here just complain and don't actually do anything about it) say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you believe in campaign finance reform, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If your child now has health care after being uninsured say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you are a woman, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
If you or anybody in your family or friends is disabled say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"
Basically if you ever worked, went to school, or got health care in the U.S, say "Thank you Ted Kennedy"

And if you pay taxes through the nose to pay for all that... say "thank you" Ted Kennedy. crazy

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am much comforted to see the true Kennedy legacy is secure, as many remember the facts. You can polish a turd only so much. See what you bought ol Joe, you insider trading, selfserving, arrogant, condescending, power hungry, evil, SOB.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
The vitriolic comments made on this topic are further proof that what was once a great forum has degenerated into yet another symptom of the decline in civil public discourse. I don't post much here; my job and the fact that there are those with more to add prevent it. I am thoroughly disgusted by the comments made here on the passing of a United States Senator. Reasonable people can vigorously disagree with Mr. Kennedy's position on the issues, but the hatred and ignorance on display in these posts is shocking. Those of us who grew up living a rural lifestyle and who enjoy the shooting sports have long been labeled illiterate, ignorant, sensuous troublemakers. Many of the comments made on this topic only lend credence to that view.

I never had anything good to say about the SOB while he was alive and it sure as hell isn't going to change just because his mail is now going to be delivered to him by a groundhog.

I consider him an enemy of the American republic and my enemy as he did everything in his power to destroy my way of live, my freedom and heritage. Piss on him and I hope that an equally deserving POS such as Frank Lautenberg or other of his ilk are next on the list.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jed 1899
RIP Ted. You contemptible, crooked, deceitful, despicable, devious, discreditable, disgraceful, disreputable, fraudulent, ignoble, infamous, inglorious, low, miscreant, offensive, putrid, scandalous, shabby, shady, treacherous, unprincipled, unrespectable, unscrupulous, untrustworthy slimebag.

Oh, come on, tell us what you really think...

μολὼν λαβέ
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Originally Posted by Jed 1899
RIP Ted. You contemptible, crooked, deceitful, despicable, devious, discreditable, disgraceful, disreputable, fraudulent, ignoble, infamous, inglorious, low, miscreant, offensive, putrid, scandalous, shabby, shady, treacherous, unprincipled, unrespectable, unscrupulous, untrustworthy slimebag.

Oh, come on, tell us what you really think...

well, he's packed it out, that's pretty much a certainty. his Nephew by Marriage is the King of California. how's that working out so far??

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
His major contribution is not collecting his retirement.

Don't worry he stole way more than enough to make up for it including some lives he ruined.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,124
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.