Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I definitley agree with Ted on his views regarding the 2nd amendment. The whole underage sex thing though is another matter. I'm curious as to what his view of that would be today, if he would admit that it was wrong. The Vietnam thing I got no problem with. I think citizens are responsible for the defense of their own country, not to go get their ass shot off if some foreing country for dubious reasons. If they want to sign up because they believe it a worthy cause, then that's great, I admire them for it. However I don't believe the government owns me to the degree that I'll go fight some war for them. If he didn't want to go, I have no problem with that. The underage sex thing, though, doesn't sit well. Not sure I'd put much credence in what Courtney Love has to say though.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Awww... crap...

(see return to old tag line below)

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Tom and others, why are you even letting this POS get yer dander up, just do like I did and slap his dumbass on ignore, it worked just as well as preparation H. I don't even do the toggle thing, as he has nothing intelligent to say EVER. JMHO, Les

+1

+2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
hey dip stick the classification says 67,68,69 in school to his physcial in 69 your point my worm

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great video thanks for posting. I like Teds music and his views on protecting ourselves from others trying to do us harm.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Everytime I see him or hear his name now I'm going to think about him chitting his pants that much to dodge the draft. Somebody tell me it isn't true...anybody. sick

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
thats about the speed around here...
getting like AR.com
people will celebrate a child molester because he makes them feel tough. Nugent is a baby fking pu$$y who only grew some ba11s when he got to old to be called up to war and only grew some morals when he had some kids old enough to get fked by some creepy old man like him.
Why dont you ask where the creepy tag line "UNCLE TED" came from...
because you dont care.
I could come on here and say Hitler was a monster and some of you morons would start a "sieg heil" chant just to spite me.
your so predictable.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'd just like to hear something on the subject of his molestation case that is more credible than the crack whore Courtney Love...............

If that's the proof, it's lacking in a big way.

His magazine article about crapping his pants was something he later stated that he said for shock value and wasn't true.

Maybe so, maybe not, but I'm not wondering where he sits on the 2nd Amendment.

Where again did you see 1977 on that document?

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
thats about the speed around here...
getting like AR.com
people will celebrate a child molester because he makes them feel tough. Nugent is a baby fking pu$$y who only grew some ba11s when he got to old to be called up to war and only grew some morals when he had some kids old enough to get fked by some creepy old man like him.
Why dont you ask where the creepy tag line "UNCLE TED" came from...
because you dont care.
I could come on here and say Hitler was a monster and some of you morons would start a "sieg heil" chant just to spite me.
your so predictable.

RIngworm:

The door swings both ways.

If you are unhappy here, please leave.

As for Ted, there is no evidence of Pedophilia.

There are, however, lots of rumors about 17 year old girls.

He is a Libertarian, in general. His behavior is consistent with his LIBERTARIAN views -- Voluntary conduct does not require government approval.

He is NOT in any way a Christian Conservative.

Are his one-nighters reprehensible, yes.

Criminal, maybe.

Pedophile, no.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what would you say if you were a grown man with kids?
one day you guys may feel different about it.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm looking for his 1st wife's date of birth. It seems Ted was only about 21 when he got married. How old was she, 18,19,20? I'm guessing he was only a couple years older than her.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
They were both 22 according to what I found at a couple of places.

http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/news/2006/default.aspx?PostID=165

WHUT?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,531
Posts18,491,186
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.