Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Ivan Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

� Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
� The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
� Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
� People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
� A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.

[UPDATE: Make sure to read the new statements issued by the White House and by John Holdren's office in response to the controversy raised by this essay -- you can see them below following the Ecoscience excerpts, or you can jump directly to the statements by clicking here.]

This report was originally inspired by this article in FrontPage magazine, which covers some of the same information given here. But that article, although it contained many shocking quotes from John Holdren, failed to make much of an impact on public opinion. Why not? Because, as I discovered when discussing the article with various friends, there was no proof that the quotes were accurate -- so most folks (even those opposed to Obama's policies) doubted their veracity, because the statements seemed too inflammatory to be true. In the modern era, it seems, journalists have lost all credibility, and so are presumed to be lying or exaggerating unless solid evidence is offered to back up the claims. Well, this report contains that evidence.

Of course, Holdren wrote these things in the framework of a book he co-authored about what he imagined at the time (late 1970s) was an apocalyptic crisis facing mankind: overpopulation. He felt extreme measures would be required to combat an extreme problem. Whether or not you think this provides him a valid "excuse" for having descended into a totalitarian fantasy is up to you: personally, I don't think it's a valid excuse at all, since the crisis he was in a panic over was mostly in his imagination. Totalitarian regimes and unhinged people almost always have what seems internally like a reasonable justification for actions which to the outside world seem incomprehensible.

Direct quotes from John Holdren's Ecoscience

Below you will find a series of ten short passages from Ecoscience. On the left in each case is a scanned image taken directly from the pages of the book itself; on the right is an exact transcription of each passage, with noteworthy sections highlighted. Below each quote is a short analysis by me.

Following these short quotes, I take a "step back" and provide the full extended passages from which each of the shorter quotes were excerpted, to provide the full context.

And at the bottom of this report, I provide untouched scans (and photos) of the full pages from which all of these passages were taken, to quash any doubts anyone might have that these are absolutely real, and to forestall any claims that the quotes were taken "out of context."

Ready? Brace yourself. And prepare to be shocked.

go to the link to see the quotes and page copies:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Last edited by Ivan; 09/09/09.

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmmm.....

...transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Barack Obama will cement the new co-operative relationship between the US and the United Nations this month when he becomes the first American president to chair its 15-member Security Council.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no wonder hussein circumvented the normal vetting process when he appointed these radicals to function as a shadow government.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a bunch of nut jobs! They sound like they were on LSD back in the 70's.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree and the Obama Admin needs to be the first to under go Post birth abortions.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Can someone get JeffObama over here to defend his messiah's regime?

That should be worth the price of admission.................

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
OMG eek

just because the expressways are clogged, and the humans are wanting to have more than one or two babies, what is the problem, exactly? i mean, we live on the Earth, don't we??

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why are we trying to cure the Swine flu then?

NRA Life Member
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by supercrewd
Why are we trying to cure the Swine flu then?

OMG, and now the god-awful Swine Flu raises it's dirty head. frown

can't we just construct enough swine-flu vaccine to be given to the Citenzry, as a way to Save Us All?

i mean, we have Science at our backs. what else could we possibly need?? .....a little birth-control, you say??? wink

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Now, why is it that JeffObama won't defend his messiah, and tell us we're all wrong?

Funny, we heard no end of that up through this January..............

Wonder what changed?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Final Solution----Obamacare.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I dont think there has ever been a POTUS that has surrounded himself with so many people with extremist views in the history of this nation.

"Give a lazy man the toughest job, and he will find the easiest way to do it"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd Like it noted for the record that there people who should be sterilized. I'm not for forced abortions, but I have run up on a few knotheads who should not be allowed to reproduce.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Incredible.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We should start right at the top with retro abortions for 536 people.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Now, why is it that JeffObama won't defend his messiah, and tell us we're all wrong?

Funny, we heard no end of that up through this January..............

Wonder what changed?

Come on VA ... you know that "functionally there would be no difference" if tired old McCain had been elected ... along with "that woman." wink.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 1,793 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,071
Posts18,521,675
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.