Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Is this America???

This is the damned MANUFACTURING CZAR!!!

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the likeness or our leader, comes those whom he appoints.

I could see a couple of "innocent" mistakes, as there are a very large number of political appointees.

The major difference between humans and lower animals, apes for instance, is the ability to recognize patterns.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What was that thing about protecting from all enemies foreign AND domestic?<spit>

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I saw a typical lib media hack trying to defend some of this stuff tonight. Some of this stuff is so outrageous, they can't even spin it anymore. They don't even know what to say because they know whatever excuse they try and come up with will be so stupid, they will lose all credibility. So usually, they'll say the "vetting" process must have been flawed and try and blame it on the FBI or Secret Service. As if for one second, Hussein doesn't know EXACTLY who these people are when he hires them.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All a bunch of communists/fascists!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
since when did we become MFing Russia?

take your czars and shove em up your azz.

when is enough, enough?

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1akhunter
when is enough, enough?

When we are MFing Russia.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I saw a typical lib media hack trying to defend some of this stuff tonight. Some of this stuff is so outrageous, they can't even spin it anymore. They don't even know what to say because they know whatever excuse they try and come up with will be so stupid, they will lose all credibility. So usually, they'll say the "vetting" process must have been flawed and try and blame it on the FBI or Secret Service. As if for one second, Hussein doesn't know EXACTLY who these people are when he hires them.

If any of them thought they still had any credibility, their only appeal could be to lower animals. Who else would believe anything they had to say?

You have noticed the, ever stronger, appeals to "save journalism" by the leftist types...no?

The spiraling collapse of the useful idiots is becoming so obvious that other, more useful, idiots are having to make a plea to the government and populace...to save the original useful idiots.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Since Jan. 20, 2009. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kciH
If any of them thought they still had any credibility, their only appeal could be to lower animals. Who else would believe anything they had to say?

You have noticed the, ever stronger, appeals to "save journalism" by the leftist types...no?

The spiraling collapse of the useful idiots is becoming so obvious that other, more useful, idiots are having to make a plea to the government and populace...to save the original useful idiots.

The sad thing is that THEY truly still believe what they say is credible.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Since Jan. 20, 2009. mad

L.W.

No schitt mad

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not all that long ago, our ambassador to China got a lot of flak for mispronouncing Mao Tse Tung as "Moose Dung."

He was far more accurate than he knew or ever got credit for, IMHO.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Not all that long ago, our ambassador to China got a lot of flak for mispronouncing Mao Tse Tung as "Moose Dung."

He was far more accurate than he knew or ever got credit for, IMHO.

laugh

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting. If that pair of zeroes had said they admired Adolf Hitler, they would have been skinned. In actual fact old Adi was a rather benign and gentle soul in comparison with EITHER of the commie butchers. God gave us communists so we would have something worthwhile to kill.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How much different was it before said date, when GW signed another social entitlement program...when all the previously enacted schemes where obviously bankrupt. What's another social program when the country is bankrupt to the tune of $50-100,000,000,000,000.00?

You ever wonder why the Obama admin wants to strip Medicare of funding? You think the deprivation of care, for those who HAVE paid for it, might tilt the balance towards a "better" option? I believe retired folks vote, per capita, at a much higher rate than the population in general.

"I understand the pain you all are experiencing, we have a better option!" Reckon AARP might, fully, get behind the program when their members ARE eating dogfood in order to afford their meds?

The cold hard fact is that Russia taxes their populace more fairly, in line with our constitutional laws, than we do.

I'm no supporter of Russia, but the truth is the truth.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
When it comes right dow to it, we could get rid of 50% of the federal govt tomorrow and about 90% of the population wouldn't even notice the difference.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
50%?

What is the percentage of budget for the military and judiciary? That would cover about 98% of the legitimate costs.

I don't feel like looking it up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Interesting. If that pair of zeroes had said they admired Adolf Hitler, they would have been skinned. In actual fact old Adi was a rather benign and gentle soul in comparison with EITHER of the commie butchers. God gave us communists so we would have something worthwhile to kill.

That's mean,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He's a meanie mad

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kciH
In the likeness or our leader, comes those whom he appoints.

I could see a couple of "innocent" mistakes, as there are a very large number of political appointees.

The major difference between humans and lower animals, apes for instance, is the ability to recognize patterns.

I have pointed out on other threads, that hussein carefully chose his appointees. He and his krewe vetted them for their ability to do maximum damage to America in the shortest amount of time.
There was NO mistake in hiring these marxists, and NO failure to check their back grounds.

Sam......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 28 invisible), 2,031 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.