-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our kids are "kick-ass". They will be fine. You sound like my parents...and their parents...and their parents...

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
[quote=mtmisfit]that's why those of your ilk switched from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change."
I didn't switch the name and don't have an ilk. Am probably more conservative than you realize, but I call the truth the truth rather than adhere to emotionally driven bandwagon dogma that requires no critical thinking.

grin Please explain to the Campfire your conservative side, who did you vote for in the last four presidental elections. I trust that you will be TRUTHFUL with us. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
[quote=mtmisfit]that's why those of your ilk switched from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change."
I didn't switch the name and don't have an ilk. Am probably more conservative than you realize, but I call the truth the truth rather than adhere to emotionally driven bandwagon dogma that requires no critical thinking.

grin Please explain to the Campfire your conservative side, who did you vote for in the last four presidental elections. I trust that you will be TRUTHFUL with us. GW

Know you're not talking to me but I'm glad to reveal the last four votes I cast in Presidential races. That would be McCain, Bush, Bush and Dole.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
2008: McCain (R) (actually, against Hussein)
2004: Badnarik (L)
2000: Buchanan (Reform)
1996: Philips (T/C)
1992: Perot (Reform)

Until 2008, I did not live in a contested state and could vote FOR a candidate more closely aligned with my beliefs. 2008 put me in a position of having to vote AGAINST the candidate most staunchly against my beliefs and more antithetical to my ideals than I thought possible.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
[quote=Dudejcb][quote=mtmisfit]that's why those of your ilk switched from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change."

grin Please explain to the Campfire your conservative side, who did you vote for in the last four presidental elections. I trust that you will be TRUTHFUL with us. GW[/quote

wink Yep As I thought! Another one of those "TRUTHFUL?" liberals who wants to play on the conservative court, suspect he has been ejected from a liberal game and has no where to play. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Already seeing some impact of exposing this story...

UN signals delay in climate change treaty
By EDITH M. LEDERER (AP) � 13 hours ago

UNITED NATIONS � Just weeks before an international conference on climate change, the United Nations signaled it was scaling back expectations of reaching agreement on a new treaty to slow global warming.

Pasztor told a news conference "there is tremendous activity by governments in capitals and internationally to shape the outcome" of the climate change conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, in early December, which "is a good development" because political leadership is essential to make a deal.

But he indicated that Copenhagen most likely won't produce a treaty, but instead will push governments as far as they can go on the content of an agreement.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jqJmnNVzfiUOeSlVG4f8nQMbwQYQD9BJF6NG0

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounding better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Sounding better" is little consolation.

Shelve the whole damned idea.

Same goes for deathcare reform, embracing [bleep] as though normal, saving the polar bears from the effects of gravity (or whatever the hell it is) and any other thing these wretched and lame excuses for human life forms concoct and try to jam down everyone's throats.

Why the hell are these things even brought to public attention?

Somebody needs to man up somewhere along the lines. And the longer we wait the rougher we gots ta get about it.

See?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,285
Posts18,525,686
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.