-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think Sister Sarah is right on this one. A strong message is needed for the Republican Party to understand that we aren't going to take it any more. NO MORE RINOS!!!!!!

Last edited by derby_dude; 10/23/09.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I think Sister Sarah is right on this one. A strong message is needed for the Republican Party to understand that we aren't going to take it any more. NO MORE RINOS!!!!!!

The RNC needs to put these folks in a choke hold if they don't cease and desist cut off their funding and give it to some real conservatives to run against them. That's what I'm urging them to do at my level. First time they step out of line put their feet in the fire with everything you can use against them.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by derby_dude

I agree!!

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
doche and ally need to move on.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by Foxbat
At least Palin has a brain
that's some funny stuff right there. Palin has breasts, a mouth, and not much else. She's a perfect R!

Dude..............at least now I get your handle, you must hear that alot

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope that after 4 years of B-HO we have another Reagan like we got after 4 years of Jimmy Carter (the clown). I think it is possible that Palin might be the one. Some of you old enough to remember might remember the ridicule the media put on Reagan when he was running against Carter. They said he was a fool, didn't have enough experience, and every other derogatory thing. They dug into his divorce and even said his daughter was against him. Every thing they did to Palin they did to Reagan in some manner, yet he kicked Carter's azz!!

Back then people looked through the media agenda, through the liberal distortions, and picked the best man for the job. In this case the best for the job might be a woman with those conservitive values.

Last edited by garryc; 10/23/09.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sadly, GOP leaders from days gone by are just blind to the party going 'centrist' or even liberal.
Newt, Bob Dole Dr Crist and others are still pushing anything and everything that the GOP put up for election.
I have been a life long Republican, but I am just about to change my party affiliation to 'Independent' mad

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote

I think their both living in a van down by the river stealing someones Internet connection.

Maybe the Internet Czar sent all these newbies over here to help change our minds. [/quote]

IIRC China pays people to do this sort of thing in order to root out "anti government thinkers".

A big thank you to Sarah for articulating what so many of us want.

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Alexi
Women do not belong in politics, their heads have swollen since they have been given the right to vote. Their job is to be at home rasing Kids..............THATS IT!
That's mean.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Women do not belong in politics, their heads have swollen since they have been given the right to vote. Their job is to be at home rasing Kids..............THATS IT!
That's mean.

LOL No it's just stupidity.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Hopefully she can help him pull it out.

If she does, that'll scare the hell out of the Dems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by Foxbat
At least Palin has a brain
that's some funny stuff right there. Palin has breasts, a mouth, and not much else. She's a perfect R!

You have some real strange people out in Idaho.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's good to see Sarah back out there for sure.

Deal with it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by RickyD
That's mean.

LOL No it's just stupidity.

Three posts and he is on a roll. It does not take a whole brain cell to figure out we have ourselves a new troll.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted By: Alexi

The only thing I can say that you might understand is "OINK, OINK!"

Last edited by Sassy; 10/23/09.

Sassy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sassy

Was wondering when you, Lynn, HG or one of the other ladies would pick up on this. Go get 'em Sassy! Wonder which previous troll this is?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't know who the little pig is but he isn't impressing me and I can't wait for Lynn or HG to get him too. Just happened to get on puter today and this was first thing I read. He's probably taking a break from laundry and housework while his wife is supporting him and sneaking some time on her computer so he feels like a big man.....YEAH RIGHT, OINK OINK!!!!!

Okay HG the next volley is yours! laugh

Sassy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sassy

I wonder if he is a Muslim?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Wow don't know just what to say. I'm retired my wife still works and I do stay home and clean and do dishes. At times in the early years I did work for min. wage and after droping out of school to care for my mother who had a hartatack I went back and got a GED. I am very consevitive I trust in God and the constitution. Becous a person works for min. wage gets a GED or stays home and cleans house does not make him a bad guy its the stupid stuff that falls out of there mouth that puts them in a bad light. I think its best to just ignore them and thay will go away to respond to the garbage only give them what thay want. Just my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,407
Posts18,528,023
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.