Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by noKnees
As the father of a 16 month little girl, all I can say is that its very unfair that the victims father he now has to choose between being their for his little girl and doing to the punks what by all rights he should do.
You are right. There is no justice this side of eternity.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As a Father to two girls, if this would ever happen(GOD FORBID) to either of them. The scumbags sure as hell would wish they were dead, I would exact revenge, and probably go to prison for a VERY long time. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
RE: the SF Law prohibiting teens from being deported-

Since this is supposed to be my profession, I am very interested in where this was dug up? I will certainly have to brush up on some of my seldom used applications of law, but I find this very hard to believe.

If we pulled little Elian out of a closet on National TV, we can certainly deport teenage kids with sexual assault convictions

Last edited by Jesse Jaymes; 10/28/09.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 1akhunter
rob I hear you and it makes sense, tis why a guy needs a few friends in life.

anything ever happens to one of my pard's kids, I'm expectin them to have an airtight alibi with witnesses while the perp undergoes treatment no human should endure before sweet merciful death takes them away

there's more than one way to skin a cat, and face it some cats just need skinned

-------------------------------------------------------------
Dmn right !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
19 people need to be imprisoned to learn some of life's simple lessons, it appears.

The people who watched....jail and shame upon their parents! I'm grateful in knowing that, at a minimum, my son would have got his ass beat by a portion of those 15.

19 people need to be shot dead!

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Proof parts of this country are no different than the 3rd world.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jesse Jaymes
RE: the SF Law prohibiting teens from being deported-

Since this is supposed to be my profession, I am very interested in where this was dug up? I will certainly have to brush up on some of my seldom used applications of law, but I find this very hard to believe.

If we pulled little Elian out of a closet on National TV, we can certainly deport teenage kids with sexual assault convictions

Here ya' go,

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d28-San-Francisco-protecting-illegal-alien-gang-members-again

San Francisco protecting illegal alien gang members (again)
October 28, 1:09 PMNorfolk Crime ExaminerDave Gibson

Last week, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors voted 8-2 to stop reporting juvenile illegal aliens arrested in the city, to federal authorities for deportation.

A former illegal alien himself, and sponsor of the new ordinance, Supervisor David Campos told reporters: "This is really for our youth, for our kids. Because they deserve nothing more, nothing less than full equality with how the law treats them."

Campos, a native of Guatemala, entered this country illegally when he was 14.

The measure represents a reversal of policy, and a defiance of last year�s court ruling which forced San Francisco to report at least a segment of foreign nationals arrested in the city.

On October 22, 2008, the First District Court of Appeals for the State of California ruled that the San Francisco Police must follow state law which requires police officers to contact federal authorities when they arrest anyone for a narcotics violation, when they suspect the person to be either a legal or illegal alien.

The appellate court ruling reversed a lower court decision which claimed that San Francisco police officers were not required to comply with California state law, when arresting someone they suspected to be a foreign national.

The group Judicial watch filed the lawsuit against San Francisco Police Chief Heather Fong, on behalf of San Francisco resident Charles Fonseca.

Shortly after the ruling, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said: "This landmark ruling strikes at the heart of the sanctuary movement for illegal aliens. San Francisco and other sanctuary cities are not above the law. This court ruling exposes the lie behind the argument that state and local law enforcement cannot help enforce immigration laws."

The particular law in question, which provided the basis for the lawsuit reads as follows:

Section 11369 of the Health and Safety Code (Section 11369) states: "When there is reason to believe that any person arrested for a violation [of any of 14 specified drug offenses] may not be a citizen of the United States, the arresting agency shall notify the appropriate agency of the United States having charge of deportation matters."

This ruling forced the San Francisco police chief to become compliant with state law and direct her officers to report all suspects whose immigration status is in question, when that suspect is arrested for drug violations. Given the fact that 90 percent of the illegal drugs sold in this country are brought in from Mexico, the ruling promised to be very effective in dealing with Latin American drug gangs, now responsible for a great deal of violence in California and beyond.

In the year following the Appeals court decision, 149 juvenile illegal alien offenders were turned over to the feds for deportation.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors� vote has now undermined that ruling, despite the city�s recent history with violent illegal aliens.

In San Francisco, on June 22, 2008, three members of the Bologna family were gunned down by Salvadoran national and gang member Edwin Ramos. Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16 were shot to death by Ramos as they sat in their car on a crowded street, in the city�s Excelsior District.

Ramos who is a member of the notoriously violent drug gang known as MS-13, shot the Bologna family to death because Tony Bologna had temporarily blocked the the path of the car in which Ramos was traveling, as the two cars made their way through an intersection. The Bologna men were returning home from a family barbecue.

As a juvenile, Ramos had committed felony attempted robbery and assault.

Shortly after the shooting, the San Francisco Chronicle reported, Juvenile Probation Department officials, did not report Ramos to federal immigration authorities for possible deportation because of San Francisco�s stated sanctuary policy.

The devastated wife and mother Danielle Bologna is now suing the city of San Francisco over the sanctuary policy , which contributed to the death of her family.

In July 2008, it was discovered that San Francisco authorities had shipped sent eight juvenile crack dealers from Honduras to a group home in Southern California, in order to shield the illegal alien gang members from Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. Shortly after arriving at the home, they all escaped and returned to the streets.

*Reporter�s note: While the San Francisco Board of Supervisors is working very hard for criminal aliens, they seem to have forgotten who they were elected to represent.

With every single crime committed against a San Franciscan by an illegal alien, lawsuits should be filed against every one of the eight Supervisors who have voted to protect illegal aliens, rather than the taxpaying citizens. They should be open to civil action, as they have created a environment which welcomes violent criminal aliens.

Hopefully, there will come a day when those who have raised their right hands and sworn an oath to protect their fellow American citizens, will be criminally prosecuted when they violate that oath and instead protect those who enter this country only to victimize our citizens.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
When I was stationed in Spain I got gang raped. It cost me nearly 200.00.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
now I know what a Hawk bill knife is for,castrating dirtbags.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Give it a rest tough guy.

Last edited by KSMITH; 10/28/09.

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There needs to be at least 4 future obits.

The cops don't sound like they give a shyt there.

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Foxbat
There needs to be at least 4 future obits.

The cops don't sound like they give a shyt there.

Unfortunately that still happens lots of places.

-Piss into the wind.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is pitiful and a disgrace to whatever un-mankind is forming out there.
My Dad would have beat the Hell out of me had I been one of these onlookers.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What was that Eastwood movie where his golddigger exwife/girlfriend hunted all those down that watched her get raped? That's what needs doing.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KSMITH

I wasn't referrring to you Ksmith,I was just the next post.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sudden Impact with Sandra Locke.

Agreed.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I were her father , I might be tempted to after those boys.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But...was it rape, rape?

I guess, sadly, that is the question we need to ask.

Look at the person who is leading our country, and those who support him, and ask yourself if "rape" will be a crime unless it is carried out on a member of the current ruling class.

You, conservative types, will be raped and abused as a matter of course...and that's just the tax code.

When voter intimidation is carried out by the "right people" it is not even prosecuted. ACLU, NAACP, "Justice Brothers" must have missed that schidt...no?

Henceforth, it will likely only be rape if the victim is a non-white, extra point if they, or their parents, have a job.

See Duke LaCrosse players vs. Nifong if you have any questions on the matter.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick

Apologies, I have been drinking. My bad.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick

Apologies, I have been drinking. My bad.

I've been drinking too! cheers to us!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 14 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.