Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I tried to do a search but couldn't find any prior posts regarding GA Precision rifles but I know there have been some that have posted.

Anyway, they seem to build some darn nice stuff, I was just checking out their website and see they now build a more lightweight hunting rifle - the Non-Typical.

Per their website, supposed to weigh 6lb. 9oz with a 25 inch Bartlein barrel and their GAP Templar action which looks cool

Anybody out there have one of these rifles or ever handled one? Seems the price for a completed rifle is pretty good considering what you get.

Anyway, any other comments or better yet pics of their rifles would be appreciated, It sure wouldn't suck to have one of these in a 7mm08.
Thanks

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
THey've always seemed high to me, vs what is done, BUT I"ve not heard anything bad about accuracy or reliability. Including from a number of competition shooters.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
THey've always seemed high to me, vs what is done, BUT I"ve not heard anything bad about accuracy or reliability. Including from a number of competition shooters.

Well, when you have made as many mistakes ($$$$) as I've made their price looks pretty good:) Sure like the look of their stuff.

"Team 7MM-08"
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I might pm scenarshooter, I think he has a Non-Typical.

Empirical results rule!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
^^ Yep, he does

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info - I will send him a PM.

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their prices are actually low. When guys assume their prices are high they aren't considering that most GAP built rifles have Badger bottom metal, rings, and bases which total nearly $500 just for those parts. Most of thier rifles are wearing tactical stocks that cost significantly more than a base McMillan.

When you compare apples to apples their prices are great!

The best rifle I own from an attention to detail standpoint is a GAP. The most accurate rifle I own is a GAP.

The only negative I see with them is a large back log resulting in a long wait.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by bxroads
Their prices are actually low. When guys assume their prices are high they aren't considering that most GAP built rifles have Badger bottom metal, rings, and bases which total nearly $500 just for those parts. Most of thier rifles are wearing tactical stocks that cost significantly more than a base McMillan.

When you compare apples to apples their prices are great!

The best rifle I own from an attention to detail standpoint is a GAP. The most accurate rifle I own is a GAP.

The only negative I see with them is a large back log resulting in a long wait.

I can agree with this point, as I'm in the end run of having my first custom built (not by GAP, though). I supplied most of the components, so my smith is just getting money for his labor, and that is still the price of a nice hunting rifle. That doesn't come close to the amount I spent picking up the pieces, and I saved money on everything but the barrel (spent $15 extra over what Bartlien charges to get one without the wait). Adding up what I've spent so far (custom action, custom stock, name barrel, name trigger), I'm coming in close to what GAP is charging, and I don't have Badger bottom metal. Only, mine isn't a long wait......

Kaiser Norton

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info - any idea on what their wait time is for a completed rifle??

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Thanks for the info - any idea on what their wait time is for a completed rifle??

This was posted by George on 10-23-09

Been getting alot of calls on current turnarround times.

Like Ive said in the past any time given is an estimate based on the info we have at that second. lots of things can change and we dont hold all the cards.

On threading work we are running 1-2 weeks. Thats threaded with a protector or if you supply the brake. If the brake has to be ordered it can take longer and its up to the supplier and or manufacturer on how much longer.

Bolt Knobs are stil done the same day recieved.

Bolt stops, Sako extractors, M-16 extractors are 3-5 weeks

Bedding 4-6 weeks

Barrel jobs (if the barrel is in stock or supplied) 4-6 weeks

Full builds when the customer suplys everything 2-3 months

Custom Orders (where we supply everything) 7-10 months depends on how fast the stock arrives.

Crusaders, Hospitallers, Non-Typicals, somtimes in stock but normally a 3-6 week turnarround as we keep theese in cycle.

AR-10 work and builds, ???? still slow in getting parts, its getting better but there is still no flow of any of it yet, Should be back to Pre-Obama soon.

Guys this is as close as I can estimate and again its based on current workload . Hope this answers a few questions.

if you have somthing here that you think is taking alot longer then it should by all means please call, Kerry or myself will find it and give you the reason its still here.

Thanks

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Never had my hands on their "hunting" rifles but own/owned 4 tactical builds. Couple of points...

1. THEY WILL SHOOT with the very best of them.

2. For the components they use, their prices are very reasonable.

3. GAP rifles have quite a following. Resale value is great on them.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
GAP does some of the best machine and bedding work I have seen.

Also, they'll build whatever you want. You don't have to get the "non-typical".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've had 3, own 2. This is my 16 year old Son's Non-Typical. I gave it to him three years ago. About 1800 rounds down the tube and MOA to 600 meters with most anything. He's freaking scary with 155 Scenars to 1000. GAPs IME have fantastic machining, the best bedding I've ever seen, and are wonderfully accurate. 2 of mine needed feed work and the WSM extraction/ejection was a total PIA to get straightened out. Another 'smith finally fixed it and the kid loves it.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Journeyman,
Thats a fine looking rifle - good color combo!!
I may have to sell off some things and look into a GAP, seems to be good overall package. I pretty much like the one on their website as is, maybe just flute the barrel, see about maybe a slightly smaller bolt knob and I'd be not unhappy with what I had. Would make a fine antelope rifle in 7mm-08.

Last edited by Oregonmuley; 12/12/09.

"Team 7MM-08"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Never understood why "custom" 'smiths can't get feeding right? Feeding for me is right behind accuracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by devnull
Never understood why "custom" 'smiths can't get feeding right? Feeding for me is right behind accuracy.

...and damn near first in line for me. I have no interest in a single shot bolt gun. smile

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But back to GAP...with their rifles even a blind squirrel.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have one GAP rifle & another being built right now. Its the most accurate rifle I have ever shot - its a hammer!!!!

Here's my GAP in .308:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/13/09.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Might as well show off a little too.

I've the old "Rock" with the HTG stock. The Rock rocks! That's five shot groups.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NICE!!!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good shooting bxroads!!!!!

U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Good shooting bxroads!!!!!

I am not so sure--on the first target he missed the white circle every time, and he is not even close to orange diamond on the second.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Roads-Great looking rig. What are the specs of your rifle?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have the equivalent of a GAP Non Typical .280 built on a 700 action. 6lb 14.6oz w/ a 24" Broughton barrel. Edge Classic stock, 'tactical knob' being changed back to factory bead blasted stainless to match, & Edge stock being inletted to fit barreled action. Stock was originally inletted for #2 Hart with a 1.5" shank. Has 40 rounds down the tube and I'll post some 'pre' pics later.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Roads, I think you may have a shooter!!!!

Clay, please post some pics - would like to see your rig.

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a GAP built 300WSM, Remmie action, Pederson BBL, Bansner stock, cerakote....lights out shooter.

My current load is a 165 Scirocco and RL19, 3100FPS and sub 1/2" groups all day long.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tony

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These pics are prior to return to GAP to have barrel channel routed & bedded & tactical bolt knob changed back to factory bolt handle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Clay,
Nice rig - looks like a great stock/stainless combo.
Thanks for posting

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oregonmuley,

GAP will build whatever you want. You give them the specs you want & they'll take it from there. You're not stuck to the rifles listed on their website.

Whatever you have built by them, just know that it will be a hammer!!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Guess I"m off a bit on the pricing thing as i'd be hunting for best prices on all my stuff, and then all I do is have the barrel put on, and bed the rest myself, I get off on a tangent thinking that everyone does stuff for themselves like bedding if they are a gun nut anyway...

IE I don't see that a bedding job costs 100-200 bucks... it just ain't that hard to do and do a perfect job of if you do it a few times.... things like that add up quick.

Thats where I missed it I suspect.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E I don't see that a bedding job costs 100-200 bucks... it just ain't that hard to do and do a perfect job of if you do it a few times.... things like that add up quick.

You must not be pillar bedding?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Pillar bedding is the easiest thing in the world. Its only one minor extra step. Cut a couple of pillars and set them in place. You don't use contoured pillars, use flat top ones and devcon fills in better than a contoured pillar.

Drill 2 holes, put pillars on action, add mud, mud stock, set in place all at once.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, I know how to do it, and have done it more than once. Done right, it is not the "easiest thing in the world" I can assure you. To me $200 for a proper pillar bedding job is a steal and I'd pay that long before I'd do it myself, assuming I trust the person to be as meticulous as I.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Guess its different all over. Would take me many more hours to earn 200 to spend on it, than it would to do the work myself.

To each their own I suspect, has to be cause the high dollar places are still in business.

Probably why they still sell Caddy's Lincs and Mercedes too.

Sorry for draggin my cheap opinion into it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sorry for draggin my cheap opinion into it.

Nah, don't be sorry. There's just more than one way to skin a cat. Different strokes for different folks.

S
S
I have bought 17 rifles from George. But as of late Ive been using a new gunsmith and his name is Kar.

Rich

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bx,
Nice shooting with the five shot groups!

I have a stainless M700 WSM donor that I keep thinking I will eventually send to GAP for a rebarreling to a Schneider.
I just need to make up my mind for either a 300 WSM or 7 mm WSM.

Which barrel is on your GAP?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Rock has a Rock barrel! I've a sporter weight 300 win with a Rock that shoots very well too. I've previously had other 308 calibers with Rocks that were impressive. If 308 is your caliber, go with a Rock.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
BX

my 308 is coming with a rock so good choice. I am a Krieger/PacNor man mostly. Have had bad issues with Schneiders and Liljas in the past.

Any thoughts on barrel brand for over and under 30 cal?

More specifically 7mm and 338?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rost, the only barrel I've had consistently outperform expectations is the 308 caliber Rock.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
BX

my 308 is coming with a rock so good choice. I am a Krieger/PacNor man mostly. Have had bad issues with Schneiders and Liljas in the past.

Any thoughts on barrel brand for over and under 30 cal?

More specifically 7mm and 338?

That sounds like a great project. I would be very intrested to see pictures and hear specifics of this over and under.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
rost,

Is you stick with Bartlein, Broughton, Rock, Krieger, or Lilja barrels, I don't think you can go wrong!!

Just make sure you explain to your smith what bullet you want to shoot & how far, so he can get the ideal twist for your application.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The current GA Precision website lists the Rock rifle with a Bartlein barrel. Actually Their website no longer lists Rock or Rockcreek barrels at all. I am wondering why they parted ways.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GAP uses mainly Bartlein barrel these days. Not sure why, but they use them on most of their builds, unless someone requests something else.

Bartlein is a very high end barrel!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read somewhere that Rock's barrels being absent from GA Precision's website was not due to barrel quality but intead related to other issues. I don't know what the other issues might be, but I'm sure there is more to running a barrel company than just making a good product.

I've got a fluted 5R .30cal Rock blank and a stripped 700 short action sitting here now. I might get GAP to do the barrel and action work just because of their reputation with 308 builds. They are probably $150 higher than the other guy I use, but I might bite the bullet and give them a call. Couldn't hurt resale either....

Last edited by JPro; 12/16/09.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This has been a great post - thank you everyone for your imput. It sure looks like GAP builds a fine product, and really their Non-Typical I'd take as is except for maybe a slightly smaller bolt knob but thats it. One in 7mm-08 wouldn't suck.

I just need to figure out what to sell and maybe see if a GAP is in my future. Got a .223 LVSF just collecting dust so maybe thats one to go?? Will see.
I already have a build in the works with Karl, but one of these might also be sexy:)

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Regarding Rock barrels, I've ordered two directly from Rock Creek, and never received them. I believe its relevant that neither were 30 caliber barrels, which is his staple. I had such good luck with the 30 calibers that I thought I'd try a 277 and 284, but no such luck. If I had to speculate something along those lines might have influenced the relationship with GAP.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
bx,

You are probably right - GAP uses alot of barrels for various projects & maybe Rock Creek could not keep up with the demand??

I have a Rock barrel on my custom 30-06 and its a tack driver. I used a 1-11.25" twist on it.

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/16/09.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
This has been a great post - thank you everyone for your imput. It sure looks like GAP builds a fine product, and really their Non-Typical I'd take as is except for maybe a slightly smaller bolt knob but thats it. One in 7mm-08 wouldn't suck.

I just need to figure out what to sell and maybe see if a GAP is in my future. Got a .223 LVSF just collecting dust so maybe thats one to go?? Will see.
I already have a build in the works with Karl, but one of these might also be sexy:)

I agree and have read this post with a lot of intrige! I'm wanting a non-typical in 308! What are your thoughts on barrel length, I'm not sure I'd run a 25" (as they state in the specs) for a 7-08 or 308, perhaps a 23" or so assuming it didn't throw the balance off. Agree on the bolt handle.

My other questions would be the standard stock quality, you can opt for an Edge for more $. And finally I'm not sure what I'd do for bases/rings. Kind of like the rail as shown on the website but do others with experience with this set up have difficulties mounting a scope low enough, say one with a 40mm objective or less? I'd just like to know if you can mount as low as the lowest Talley's, which by the way are already a touch too high.

Nice rifle and it's got me thinking . . .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
cfran,

For a .308 or a 7mm-08 I'd run a 22" or 23" barrel. I would definetly step to the McMillan stock - you only have 1 chance to do it right the first time.

GAP uses alot of Badger rails & rings. These are top-notch!! Badger offers these in their lightweight alloy versions which would work perfectly on a lightweight set-up.

Great thing about GAP, besides their awesome work, they'll build it the way you want it. You can discuss what you are looking for & they'll build it to your specs. This is what I have done on my 2 builds from them.

Take care!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/17/09.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Thank you sir, good info. and I agree about doing an Edge.

What are your thoughts about skipping the floor plate and doing a detachable clip. Honestly I'm more of a ADL guy but I don't hate the idea of a clip. I notice that's how they do many of their heavier guns . . .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
cfran,

For a hunting rifle, I'd do a "BDL" style bottom metal. Badger also makes a lightweight alloy bottom metal - the M4.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
cfran, for a 308, especially one for hunting, I'd certainly not go with a barrel longer than 22".

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
cfran, for a 308, especially one for hunting, I'd certainly not go with a barrel longer than 22".

How about a 7mm-08? I guess I've been brain washed to think you must have a 24 inch barrel or else your just not worthy - would 22-23 be just as good for hunting especially if going for more of a lightweight overall rifle??

"Team 7MM-08"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
My guess is a 7mm-08 would be no different than a 308 but I'll defer to others. To me I just would be concerned about the overall balance of the gun - i.e. wouldn't want it too muzzle light. I was told you could shave an additional 4-6ozs of by barrel flutes, this is a listed option from GAP.

Overall this looks like a pretty sweet gun for the dollars!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cfran
To me I just would be concerned about the overall balance of the gun - i.e. wouldn't want it too muzzle light.

You won't talk to one person with an edge stocked (or any stock in the 20 - 24 oz range) 700 short action that describes a 22" barrel as muzzle light even with the lightest barrel. Think about it. The factory wood stock on a Model 7 is probably 35 oz and it has a 20" THIN barrel. The Mountain rifle has a 22" thin barrel and a 35 oz stock. I've never heard much gripe over either. With a light weight stock the balance is even more towards the muzzle.

There is no signficant gain in velocity from 22" to 24".

Two inches makes a significant difference in handiness.

I might even go 20" if it were mine.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
any reason to not go with the B&C stock on the base "non-typical"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
oregonmuley,
Just picked up a non-typical GAP in a 7-08. I went with a #3 countour Rock barrel at 23 inches, Rimrock stock in ADL configuration, and a Surgeon action. The balance is pretty good at 6.5 lbs without scope. If you want lighter, you can easily do a #2 countour barrel at 22 inches and a Edge stock and lose almost a pound. There a thread on here somewhere.

What I did was gather the parts that I wanted and sent it in to have them put it together. This still cost $750, with shipping. They add in the cost of a cheap plastic hardcase if you don't supply one. Any coating is additional and it's a several month wait time.

Was it worth it? Well, I could have built the gun cheaper but to me it was worth it. It shoots very well and keep it's resale value because it is backed up by a well known quality company.

Would I do it again? Probably not. It's a lot of money to have tied up in a rifle. I might have a Remington Ti rebarreled when I shoot it out, but that would be about it. I have other guns that shoot very well also, and it did not cost nearly as much to have put together. For a hunting rifle I just don't see the need to wring out that much accuracy because you can not use it in the field. Maybe with a beanfield rifle but not a regular one.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
mliang,
Any chance you could post a picture - never have gotten around to doing anything but about this time of year I start thinking about it again.
Sounds like a nice rig by the way.

"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What the hell?????

Originally Posted by Clay
These pics are prior to return to GAP to have barrel channel routed & bedded & tactical bolt knob changed back to factory bolt handle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
i personally had a gap rifle it was great shooter. i had chris mathews of longshotrifles build me a gun and hes my guy from here on out simply amazing work.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

What the hell????? uh ya nice gun i guess

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Not a fan of BC, I personally would use a Mcm Classic a much nicer stock!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What the hell?????

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I thought the same thing. Weird.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
hot!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm not hip on the Templar action because you are limited to the using ONLY the Badger rail. I was told by GAP that you can not use other Remmy based mounts.

Why is it called a double u, should'nt it be called a double v?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
you can use a modified talley ring/base setup they sell as well....
http://gaprecision.net/ga-precision-2010-custom-rifles/ga-precision-non-typical.html

at the bottom
Talley Bases And Rings, Steel, Blued 1 Inch or 30 MM Low, Med, High ( Hunting Rifles only)

Last edited by DAMARA; 12/27/10.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I'm sure you could use other mounts that are made for an all round reciever,Remingtons have the different height rear bridge,so bases made for Rem 700 won't work!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just noted the date on the original post. I hate when I do that.

Here's a couple of pics. I did the Kylon job myself and the bolt is now black. One day I might get it cerakoted.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by mliang; 12/27/10.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
First three shots group after I got it on paper. Factory Nosler ammo. That is pretty much what she shoots at 100 yard but I only have 21 shots down here right now.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by mliang; 12/27/10.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is how my GAP built 300WSM shoots the 165 Scirocco.

Tony

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

New models for *pool pics*?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
LOL, tinypic.com will do that to you every now and then.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I looked at GAP's website. THe Non-Typical sparked my fancy with the exception of the 6.9 lb finish weight. Do they offer lighter weight options?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I looked at GAP's website. THe Non-Typical sparked my fancy with the exception of the 6.9 lb finish weight. Do they offer lighter weight options?

work out, I tout an 8# rifle in the real mountains of utah.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's with 25" barrel. Try cutting the length and fluting the barrel and throw it in the edge stock

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
B
B
Crayyzx"!�����xzxxxzxcxxzzxxzzxxxXc zxzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx!�'#"!#""""!!"#!"" yxzzzZzzzxc yahooxsZzzxZxxxxyzzxx "!!"!��"!#'�! Vcd

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looking at the non-typical as well. Only, me being me, am looking at the 7WSM. If not that, a 308 that scenarshooter could do the barrel break in on... grin

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,397
Posts18,488,893
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.